Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KORG Vs. AUv3 Support, A Never Ending Story?

1234568»

Comments

• With a look on Electrihe wave i think it's save to say that all"big" synth will come as a stripped down AU version without the extra sequencer etc.Just similar to the gadget versions.Well,definitely better than nothing but not the real deal.

• @Crabman said:
    With a look on Electrihe wave i think it's save to say that all"big" synth will come as a stripped down AU version without the extra sequencer etc.Just similar to the gadget versions.Well,definitely better than nothing but not the real deal.

That’d be a drag for ODYSSEi. The ARP Sequencer emulation is a major element in many of it’s standalone patches.

• ]> @espiegel123 said:

@cloudswimmer said:

@cyberheater said:
    I really do need to learn how to use Gadget. Have tried many times but I can’t get my head around it.

Don’t feel bad .. your not alone lol. If you come from a traditional DAW background the whole thing is just bassackwards and sideways to what our brains are used to. I managed to get a whole song done in Gadget but it took me about four times as long as just doing the same thing in a Cubasis. Korg REALLY need to get their synths working as AUV3’s, it’s not that hard to get em working in Cubasis right now as I demonstrated in my video above, but with no state saving you gotta print them to audio then make a note what patch and adjustments you made .. a pain .. but workable.

Btw, you can use Gadget from your preferred DAW by sending MIDI to Gadget from your DAW. You are essentially using Gadget as a synth rack. That way you can compose as you like and use the instruments. It'll be a little bit of a hassle on the mixing side. (If you don't need to apply external effects, you can send automation from your DAW to change levels, etc. otherwise, you need to audio capture your tracks.)

Yes ..... it’s the same procedure in Cubasis as using iMonopoly, the Arp, etc. for those interested. Gadget is certainly not a wasted app for those of us who are not into that sequencing workflow .. it’s built in instruments are very useful depending on ones genre.