Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNRIZER is now ((AU<3)) - - - In the AppStore!!! ... (Free Update) - - - [Classic Synth!]

Comments

• How the hell did you slaves get through beta testing that fast? [grin]. But blessings to you all for doing it, and lavish praise to beepstreet!

• I have the most beautiful worship Pad in Sunrizer. Was given to me by the Dreamfoot app dev! Amazingly beautiful preset!

• Is there a procedure to set up sync with Cubasis?

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @espiegel123 said:
    I am relatively new to the iOS appscape. I've heard lots of great things about sunrizer and am wondering if someone can help me figure out ic I NEED it or if I have it's bases covered between the Moog apps, iSem, Synth One, Volt, LayR

Tx

For me personally, I say one can never have too many synths. Just gotta catch em all! ;-) Some great synths already in your list there, all of which I have, plus another fifty other top notch synths on my iPad by the big names, and all I can say about Sunrizer is: even with the likes of the 'younger' top synths such as LayR, Zeeon, Kauldron, Volt, Synth One and Synthmaster One in my iOS collection, I STILL go back to Sunrizer and use it A LOT, pretty much every day in my music production somewhere. I find it very easy to program, it sounds lush, huge, fantastic, the onboard effects are high quality with detailed controls for Reverb and Delay, the two LFOs offer a lot of waveform and trigger choices for extra creativity, you can choose how you route the two main OSCs through the Filter, the onboard sequencer (with great programming features) offers so much more than just the usual arpeggiator patterns, and of course...those Super Saws! Not to mention the Morphing function with the Mod Wheel! Essentially you can program two different versions in one patch, and morph back and forth between the two. For example, in Set A, you could have a slow attack low filtered pad sound, and in Set B you could drop the attack, raise the filter, add more movement in the LFOs, even adjust the effects settings, whatever you like, and morph between those two sets smoothly with the mod wheel as you play from a pad sound into a plucked/lead sound - just as an example. Awesome!! <3 I may be biased as I also have the Roland JP8000 hardware synth upon which this iOS synth was based, which I really love, but at the end of the day, I find that Sunrizer just keeps on giving and giving the more you dig into it, and it still stands up well against the newest synths, I think.

• DCJDCJ
    edited July 2018

@espiegel123 said:
    I am relatively new to the iOS appscape. I've heard lots of great things about sunrizer and am wondering if someone can help me figure out ic I NEED it or if I have it's bases covered between the Moog apps, iSem, Synth One, Volt, LayR

Tx

I don’t think anyone can tell you whether or not you need an app. Honestly, you probably don’t need anything more than what you have, and that applies to all of us. But yet, we still buy.

Tell us what you want to do. Do you like to program? Just presets? What do you want in a synth? Knowing that, many of us can help you figure out if Sunrizer is right for you.

• I’ve been a long time Sunrizer fanatic since 2012, before Audiobus, and IAA. Most of the time, I would use it as a standalone via MIDI with my hardware. I haven’t used it much in the past year and a half since I got a great deal on a Roland JP-8080 which I have tightly integrated with Reason. Lately, I started getting back into Cubasis for when I don’t feel like sitting at a desk. So having Sunrizer as an AU is a huge plus for me.

• btw. as you know I provide all Sunrizer banks for free, there is a web banks library (available via banks popover). If you made a bank, or know a nice free bank that can be added there, let me know pls.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    btw. as you know I provide all Sunrizer banks for free, there is a web banks library (available via banks popover). If you made a bank, or know a nice free bank that can be added there, let me know pls.

I made a Spidericemidas bank which Doug Woods demonstrated and posted here about a month or so ago. You could add it to the library if you like? I am thinking of making another one to celebrate the AU update! Thank you so much!

• @espiegel123 said:

Tx

The land of too many synths is a utopia.

• Cool - been using Sunrizer as a staple for a long time and no matter what new apps come and go I still use it loads. Strings, pads, plucks etc - it still sounds great and different to what else is out there. Now AU just makes it even better & thanks Spidericemidas for the great free bank.

• @supadom said:

@espiegel123 said:

Tx

The land of too many synths is a utopia.

Totally agree! :)

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    btw. as you know I provide all Sunrizer banks for free, there is a web banks library (available via banks popover). If you made a bank, or know a nice free bank that can be added there, let me know pls.

I think this one of the downfalls to iOS synths is no one creates banks. Zeeon and Sunrizer are kings for this. 1 or 2 dollars packs for like ten patches would be awesome for us guys who arnt sound creators but more of preset guys.

• @Lurcher said:
    Cool - been using Sunrizer as a staple for a long time and no matter what new apps come and go I still use it loads. Strings, pads, plucks etc - it still sounds great and different to what else is out there. Now AU just makes it even better & thanks Spidericemidas for the great free bank.

Same here, even with all the new synths increasing in number on my iPad, I am still using Sunrizer A LOT in my music, and will surely continue to do so, especially now it's finally AU. Perfect for an ambient jam in AUM with my pads and key plucks. I think I'll make another bank of patches to celebrate the AU update! ;-)

• @supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

Dreams do come true. Looking good!

Yes indeed. The pic was just to prove the point, I wouldn’t know what do with so many instances of Sunrizer, or Turnado for that matter ;).

But when drambo finally hits the scene I will defo have trouble resisting bop pad.

I owe you a video showing the BP in action. Have refined with Turnado AU.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cool update - my goto synth for testing :)

• Tx so much for sharing that. It sounds pretty versatile. Is there any particular sort of particular class of sound for which this calls you in particular?

I tend to like to program sounds -- thought I am not beyond using presets (a good preset lib really helps on the learning curve for programming, I find).

@Spidericemidas said:

@espiegel123 said:

Tx

....(snip snip)...... I STILL go back to Sunrizer and use it A LOT, pretty much every day in my music production somewhere. I find it very easy to program, it sounds lush, huge, fantastic, the onboard effects are high quality with detailed controls for Reverb and Delay, the two LFOs offer a lot of waveform and trigger choices for extra creativity, you can choose how you route the two main OSCs through the Filter, the onboard sequencer (with great programming features) offers so much more than just the usual arpeggiator patterns, and of course...those Super Saws! Not to mention the Morphing function with the Mod Wheel! Essentially you can program two different versions in one patch, and morph back and forth between the two. For example, in Set A, you could have a slow attack low filtered pad sound, and in Set B you could drop the attack, raise the filter, add more movement in the LFOs, even adjust the effects settings, whatever you like, and morph between those two sets smoothly with the mod wheel as you play from a pad sound into a plucked/lead sound - just as an example. Awesome!! <3 I may be biased as I also have the Roland JP8000 hardware synth upon which this iOS synth was based, which I really love, but at the end of the day, I find that Sunrizer just keeps on giving and giving the more you dig into it, and it still stands up well against the newest synths, I think.

• Such a lush sounding synth, very versatile and approachable, and delighted that is now AU!

• Awesome, smashing
    Brought this the first week it came out, was always using it
    AU icing on the cake
    If you're thinking of getting it, go for it, as so many say, you can't have toooo many synthase.. can you ?
    Thanks devs

• @giku_beepstreet I didn’t see a response to my post. I’ll try again: I use an iPhone exclusively. You once said the plan was to make Sunrizer universal. Is that still the plan? Or will you be making the iPhone version an AU? Thanks again in advance!!

• @giku_beepstreet said:

I can't get midi Bank change working in either Sunrizer or Zeeon. Are these using alternative MSBs? Cheers

• All these posts tell me the update is out, but it’s not showing up in the App Store for me....

• @motmeister said:
    All these posts tell me the update is out, but it’s not showing up in the App Store for me....

Are you on the beta? If so the update won’t show, you have to go and download from the app page...

• @motmeister said:
    All these posts tell me the update is out, but it’s not showing up in the App Store for me....

If you were on beta, then type Sunrizer in the search. (It happened to me also)
    If not, drag update page down.

King

• edited July 2018

@Max23 said:

@SpookyZoo said:

I can't get midi Bank change working in either Sunrizer or Zeeon. Are these using alternative MSBs? Cheers

program change is supposed to work
    bank change doesn't

Well with all the great Banks available, it would be a shame not to have this feature.

Officially requesting! :)

Having Sunrizer as an AU is supercool, thanks @giku_beepstreet

• @KING777 said:

@motmeister said:

If you were on beta, then type Sunrizer in the search. (It happened to me also)
    If not, drag update page down.

King

I wasn’t on beta. I finally got it but I had to actually click on it in the App Store before the update button appeared. It just wasn’t showing up in the updates list. Thanks!