Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNRIZER is now ((AU<3)) - - - In the AppStore!!! ... (Free Update) - - - [Classic Synth!]

Comments

• @Spidericemidas said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    btw. as you know I provide all Sunrizer banks for free, there is a web banks library (available via banks popover). If you made a bank, or know a nice free bank that can be added there, let me know pls.

I made a Spidericemidas bank which Doug Woods demonstrated and posted here about a month or so ago. You could add it to the library if you like? I am thinking of making another one to celebrate the AU update! Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot, nice bank! I gonna add it tomorrow morning.

• The AU version is very CPU friendly - I just had three Sunrizers, going through three Turnados, triggered by three Steppolyarp’s, an IAA Ruismaker and a Discord and my Air 2 was still on about 45%.

No crackles, no melting iPad’s - cool beans.

• @Audiojunkie said:
    @giku_beepstreet I didn’t see a response to my post. I’ll try again: I use an iPhone exclusively. You once said the plan was to make Sunrizer universal. Is that still the plan? Or will you be making the iPhone version an AU? Thanks again in advance!!

The only problem is UI - look and feel, that I want to keep consistent. I'm still trying to find a satisfying solution, but all of them suck so far :]

• @espiegel123 said:
    Tx so much for sharing that. It sounds pretty versatile. Is there any particular sort of particular class of sound for which this calls you in particular?

I tend to like to program sounds -- thought I am not beyond using presets (a good preset lib really helps on the learning curve for programming, I find).

>
    I’m using Sunrizer for lush pads, mellow expressive keys and plucks and dubby chord stabs. Generally in the chilled ambient genre. But Sunrizer can also be made to sound very aggressive in leads and fat bass, and crazy fx sounds too, if that’s your thing. The chord memory function is also brilliant. It’s an extremely versatile synth.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    btw. as you know I provide all Sunrizer banks for free, there is a web banks library (available via banks popover). If you made a bank, or know a nice free bank that can be added there, let me know pls.

I made a Spidericemidas bank which Doug Woods demonstrated and posted here about a month or so ago. You could add it to the library if you like? I am thinking of making another one to celebrate the AU update! Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot, nice bank! I gonna add it tomorrow morning.

Thank you! It’s an honour to be included in Sunrizer’s web library! 🙏🙏

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

Dreams do come true. Looking good!

Yes indeed. The pic was just to prove the point, I wouldn’t know what do with so many instances of Sunrizer, or Turnado for that matter ;).

But when drambo finally hits the scene I will defo have trouble resisting bop pad.

I owe you a video showing the BP in action. Have refined with Turnado AU.

... and I owe you one with garrahand which finally arrived from Argentina after 2 months in transit.

• edited July 2018

@giku_beepstreet I hope you are feeling relief, now that the hard part (AUv3 reprogramming/writing/coding) is over.. phew!

I am seeing lots and lots of good, mentioned in this thread.
    I hope you get your times worth with many new customers.

Keep up the good work, I certainly appreciate and respect it.

Cheers! :-))

King

Btw, 'some' may not even realise this is the same developer that brought you Zeeon.
    (Obvious to some, but not all..)

• So, I got the iPhone version as one of my first 5 iOS music apps and really liked it, but after getting an iPad finally I never got the iPad Sunrizer. I think it might be time now!

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@espiegel123 said:
    Tx so much for sharing that. It sounds pretty versatile. Is there any particular sort of particular class of sound for which this calls you in particular?

I tend to like to program sounds -- thought I am not beyond using presets (a good preset lib really helps on the learning curve for programming, I find).

>
    I’m using Sunrizer for lush pads, mellow expressive keys and plucks and dubby chord stabs. Generally in the chilled ambient genre. But Sunrizer can also be made to sound very aggressive in leads and fat bass, and crazy fx sounds too, if that’s your thing. The chord memory function is also brilliant. It’s an extremely versatile synth.

its very easy to program
    does crazy morphing modulations on all parameters incl. fx
    everything is on a single page
    its has a big sweet spot - its hard to dial something up that sounds like shit if you have no idea whats going on
    its very cpu efficient
    also there are tons of free good presets for this
    and there have been free updates to this for 7 years (!)

The A-B mod wheel morphing of so many parameters at once including fx parameters is one of the highlights that really sets Sunrizer apart from other synth apps. You can produce extremely expressive and dynamic patches with it. It’s a joy to tweak and program, and sports that most useful and welcome function of the double-tap on the dials to reset them to their default positions (which I wish more synths would incorporate). Just everything is right about Sunrizer, which is why it remains so popular. Love it so much 😍

• I have assigned apeMatrix LFOs to OSC1 width and OSC2 width. The control icon is highlighted (on) in apeMatrix settings. Those controls do not show as modulating on the new Sunrizer interface. Since there was also a recent update to apeMatrix, has something changed in the way you use the apeMatrix LFOs? They seem to work ok for other apps.

• edited July 2018

This is really good to have as AUv3 and I applaud @giku_beepstreet for giving it to us as a free update. I wonder if the iPhone app will follow? Would be awesome if it went AUv3 too!

• @motmeister said:
    I have assigned apeMatrix LFOs to OSC1 width and OSC2 width. The control icon is highlighted (on) in apeMatrix settings. Those controls do not show as modulating on the new Sunrizer interface. Since there was also a recent update to apeMatrix, has something changed in the way you use the apeMatrix LFOs? They seem to work ok for other apps.

No, I'm not sure if this is working either, had the same issue and did raise it. Not sure if the AU parameters are "Live" can anyone else confirm?

Loving this synth so much more as an AU though, you can really take advantage of it's great sound with low cpu cost as an AU with multiple instances. :)

• @supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

Dreams do come true. Looking good!

Yes indeed. The pic was just to prove the point, I wouldn’t know what do with so many instances of Sunrizer, or Turnado for that matter ;).

But when drambo finally hits the scene I will defo have trouble resisting bop pad.

... and I owe you one with garrahand which finally arrived from Argentina after 2 months in transit.

I am incredibly ready with popcorn for both etc!

• @Carnbot said:

@motmeister said:
    I have assigned apeMatrix LFOs to OSC1 width and OSC2 width. The control icon is highlighted (on) in apeMatrix settings. Those controls do not show as modulating on the new Sunrizer interface. Since there was also a recent update to apeMatrix, has something changed in the way you use the apeMatrix LFOs? They seem to work ok for other apps.

No, I'm not sure if this is working either, had the same issue and did raise it. Not sure if the AU parameters are "Live" can anyone else confirm?

Loving this synth so much more as an AU though, you can really take advantage of it's great sound with low cpu cost as an AU with multiple instances. :)

Well, perhaps at least I haven’t lost my mind. Lol. Misery loves company. Yes, it’s a great update! I’m just pushing the usual limits.

• Wow, I have a newfound respect going back to this after never really using it. I bought it because it was considered a classic but dismissed it as a 'trance synth'. Knowing beepstreet is behind it, I gave it another chance and sure glad I did.

• This was a glorious thing to wake up to today. Already used it for a short Garageband Live Loop and really am enjoying it.

• Ohhhhh happpppy dayyyyyyyyyy
    TYTYTYTY Giku_beepstreet!

This app is one of my most awesome apps!

• Freebie update to AU, that’s how to lure me into instabuy mode for future dev offerings. B)

• I sent the GarageBand track to Logic, where I also own the macOS AU version, and unfortunately it isn't recognizing the sunrizer track. Is that something that can't be fixed because of the differences between AUs on iOS compared to AUs on desktop? Just wondering if cross platform compatibility is possible between iOS and macOS AUs

• @Max23 said:

@stormywaterz said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

I think this one of the downfalls to iOS synths is no one creates banks. Zeeon and Sunrizer are kings for this. 1 or 2 dollars packs for like ten patches would be awesome for us guys who arnt sound creators but more of preset guys.

Didn’t find the weblib button, huh?
    Open sunrizer standalone app tab the thing in the yellow circle
    There are tons of free banks to choose from

Nice!

• Requires iOS 11... will catch it on my next iPad.

• @AppleHorizon said:
    This was a glorious thing to wake up to today. Already used it for a short Garageband Live Loop and really am enjoying it.

Funny. Have never even looked at the GB live loop thingie, but now, thanks to you and Sunrizer, I have discovered it to be a facile little tool, very clever. Thank you.

• wimwim
    edited July 2018

New customer. Never felt the need for this earlier (sound of astonished gasps from readers everywhere) but buying it now ‘cause developers need to know all that work adding AUv3 has benefits beyond self-satisfaction and happy customers that last paid something seven years ago. B)

• @ikmultimedia just bought sunrizer to show support for auv3. Great sounding synth.

• So am I correct in thinking this is the same Sunrizer just with AUv3 support?

This was my first paid synth and is still the most inspring to this day!

• @ion677 said:
    @ikmultimedia just bought sunrizer to show support for auv3. Great sounding synth.

Ha, are you gloating to another developer to make a point?

• @supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

My BopPad took two months to arrive here in Canada. The store said "backordered" and KMI also said "sorry, yeah rarely happens you just got caught in a delay".

I would love to see a vid of BP in action with iOS!

Sorry, back to SunrizerAU! :D

• @Munibeast said:
    This is really good to have as AUv3 and I applaud @giku_beepstreet for giving it to us as a free update. I wonder if the iPhone app will follow? Would be awesome if it went AUv3 too!

Another vote for iPhone. iPhone screens (especially my 6S Plus) are quite big now.

• @MarkR said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

My BopPad took two months to arrive here in Canada. The store said "backordered" and KMI also said "sorry, yeah rarely happens you just got caught in a delay".

I would love to see a vid of BP in action with iOS!

Sorry, back to SunrizerAU! :D

I'm about to order a Bop Pad (Drambo needs it). How do you like it? Any cons?