Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNRIZER is now ((AU<3)) - - - In the AppStore!!! ... (Free Update) - - - [Classic Synth!]

1101112131416»

Comments

• @NeuM said:
    No, I’m pretty sure Apple has that covered.

There have been numerous reports of screen UI related issues on iOS apps made available on the M1 App Store. I didn't just make that up.

Are you a developer? Or is that just an assumption based on your faith in Apple?

• edited September 2021

@wim said:

@NeuM said:
    No, I’m pretty sure Apple has that covered.

There have been numerous reports of screen UI related issues on iOS apps made available on the M1 App Store. I didn't just make that up.

Are you a developer? Or is that just an assumption based on your faith in Apple?

I have some experience with the developer's tools. I worked on an app for a year, which unfortunately did not go forward and "ship", so...

And by the way, I have been having issues with the Sunrizer app on my M1 iMac, however the developer (Beep Street) said they were investigating the problem.

• @wim It happens to any patch that I put into 'solo' mode at the top. I can post a video shortly.

• I think I understand now. You're expecting the internal keyboard to register a touch on the second key when you slide to it so that the sound "glides" from one key to the next and then keeps sustaining. The internal keyboard isn't sending a note-on when your finger travels to the next key, so the note doesn't sustain.

Yes, that seems like a bug to me, but it could also be by design. @giku_beepstreet does visit this forum, but you might get more attention for the question if you post over on the BeepStreet Forum.

• I will post the video there too. Thank you so much!

• This will be fixed on upcoming updates

• Thank you very much. Looking forward to it!