Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNRIZER is now ((AU<3)) - - - In the AppStore!!! ... (Free Update) - - - [Classic Synth!]

Comments

• edited July 2018

Just went over to give it 5 stars, and saw a review I did (years ago) which I didn’t remember ;)
    But added a little extra, and as always, pressed the actual ‘ Stars' as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

King

Btw: I never review apps, unless I can give them 5 stars.. That’s just me!

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    yes. you need to start the standalone first one time
    then all your presets and your favorites show up in the au

Yep, that did the trick!

Just saw that the keyboard is also implemented in the AU! I love that, you can hold up a pad with it, without using the AUM midi keyboard and another instance for a chord or so... really cool! Love this update!

• That „Old Powers“ preset is still one of my favorite. Such a nice character and bite.

• This was a must have synth before AUV3 came into the picture, now its definitely a must have, no if and or buts. Ive been waiting on AUV3 support since the rumors started months back.....what a huge update for the IOS music platform!!! a BIG thank you to BeepStreet!!! Im running 4 instances of Sunrizer with and instance of Zeeon and some drums in BM3 on an Air2 and its running great. Runs great in Cubasis on my Ai2 as well :)

• @KING777 said:

a good example why being nice can sometimes do more harm than good.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @supadom said:

Dreams do come true. Looking good!

• F***ing awesome. The problem with sunrizer is once you have tried not many synths impress anymore. Love it.

• Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Huh!

Reviewing every single app I have or have had is too time consuming. I ain’t got that time..

And I stay far from being negative when possible, so I don’t review with 1 star and a load of complaints.
    If I have complaints I email developer(s) directly, if not I’ll try their forum. Diplomacy

I Leave the 1 star to others.

Like I said “That is me” ... you do you! :)

Cheers,

King

• @KING777 said:

Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Huh!

Reviewing every single app I have or have had is too time consuming. I ain’t got that time..

And I stay far from being negative when possible, so I don’t review with 1 star and a load of complaints.
    If I have complaints I email developer(s) directly, if not I’ll try their forum. Diplomacy

Cheers,

King

I love you! :D

• I’m not able to record any midi in GarageBand and bm3.

• You need to use host keyboard.

• @KING777 said:

Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Huh!

Cheers,

King

you're in your rights, i'm just saying, it's not what the review system is for is it.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@KING777 said:

Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Huh!

Cheers,

King

I love you! :D

That ^ made me laugh, too the point I almost cried.

Bless and One Love!

King

• Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Huh!

Cheers,

King

you're in your rights, i'm just saying, it's not what the review system is for is it.

I’m not going to answer that, as there is no question mark at the end.
    And please start your sentences with a capital letter..

Do you want to continue playing with me?

King

• @KING777 said:

Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Huh!

Cheers,

King

King

rhetorical questions can end with either a question mark, an exclamation mark or a period.
    english is not my native language but i know about capital letters. i just can't be arsed.

• edited July 2018

Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Nadav said:

@KING777 said:

Huh!

Cheers,

King

King

rhetorical questions can end with either a question mark, an exclamation mark or a period.
    english is not my native language but i know about capital letters. i just can't be arsed.

Thought it was rhetorical, hence no answer.

It’s all good man! - (we'll say no more about it.) - Put your popcorn away Guys. 😉

King

• Glad you all are enjoying this - beta testing it was really fun, and zero bugs.

There smooth scaling is super impressive. I really like skeumorphic design so it's extra pretty.

I bought Sunrizer just when I really got into AUv3 so I never dove that deep into it despite how rich and beautiful a sound it has. I've been using it on tracks more and more now.

Thanks again @giku_beepstreet for keeping the old girl alive rather than giving us a new app. Some things are worth a little TLC.

• edited July 2018

@giku_beepstreet said:
    You need to use host keyboard.

Ok thanks. Don’t know why didn’t try that first lol I hope they can fix that though.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

Dreams do come true. Looking good!

Yes indeed. The pic was just to prove the point, I wouldn’t know what do with so many instances of Sunrizer, or Turnado for that matter ;).

But when drambo finally hits the scene I will defo have trouble resisting bop pad.

• Sunrizer as an AUV3... Hmm... this might be the moment to change from making songs with Korg Gadget to building tracks with Cubasis...

• @giku_beepstreet I just threw on two instances of Rozeta Cells and one Rozeta Arp driving three Sunrizers in AUM just to have something to listen to while I finish up some day-job coding work and it's ...it's just so great. So much depth and lushness ...even a simple 8-bar loop for my own amusement is so good! I've been waiting for this for essentially the entire time I've been "getting into" making sounds on my iPad. Thank you. Also, thanks to @Spidericemidas for the presets that turned five minutes of setup into something out of the Cosmos soundtrack. :smiley:

• edited July 2018

@Daveypoo said:
    Glad you all are enjoying this - beta testing it was really fun, and zero bugs.

I reported several midi related bugs in Beta. Midi Learn, PC and bank change.

Surprised to see it come out of beta so quick. So, hopefully all these were fixed?

I'm unable to check at the moment as I've had to replace iPad and it's currently restoring from a backup.

Are Midi Learn, Program Change and Bank Change all working?

• @hlprmnky said:
    @giku_beepstreet I just threw on two instances of Rozeta Cells and one Rozeta Arp driving three Sunrizers in AUM just to have something to listen to while I finish up some day-job coding work and it's ...it's just so great. So much depth and lushness ...even a simple 8-bar loop for my own amusement is so good! I've been waiting for this for essentially the entire time I've been "getting into" making sounds on my iPad. Thank you. Also, thanks to @Spidericemidas for the presets that turned five minutes of setup into something out of the Cosmos soundtrack. :smiley:

Happy day!! Sunrizer is finally AUv3! Glad you're enjoying my presets, thank you! This is what I was hoping for when I designed them...multiple Sunrizers with Pad and Pluck sounds in AUM being driven by the likes of Rozeta Collider, Particles and Cells to make a random generative ambient soundscape in a Moodscaper-type of way. So good to have Sunrizer as an AUv3! :)

• I am relatively new to the iOS appscape. I've heard lots of great things about sunrizer and am wondering if someone can help me figure out ic I NEED it or if I have it's bases covered between the Moog apps, iSem, Synth One, Volt, LayR

Tx

• What a gift! Thanks!

• Thanks Beepstreet for giving one of my all-time favourite iOS synths the AUv3 magic! Very happy! I've been looking forward to running multiple instances of my own sound bank in AUM with the Rozeta suite to produce random generative ambient soundscapes, and it's working a treat! :)