Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNRIZER is now ((AU<3)) - - - In the AppStore!!! ... (Free Update) - - - [Classic Synth!]

Comments

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

@Munibeast said:
    This is really good to have as AUv3 and I applaud @giku_beepstreet for giving it to us as a free update. I wonder if the iPhone app will follow? Would be awesome if it went AUv3 too!

Another vote for iPhone. iPhone screens (especially my 6S Plus) are quite big now.

The point is I must support iphones with smaller screens as well.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@MarkR said:

@supadom said:
    But when drambo finally hits the scene I will defo have trouble resisting bop pad.

@lukesleepwalker said:
    I owe you a video showing the BP in action. Have refined with Turnado AU.

@supadom said:

... and I owe you one with garrahand which finally arrived from Argentina after 2 months in transit.

My BopPad took two months to arrive here in Canada. The store said "backordered" and KMI also said "sorry, yeah rarely happens you just got caught in a delay".

I would love to see a vid of BP in action with iOS!

Sorry, back to SunrizerAU! :D

I'm about to order a Bop Pad (Drambo needs it). How do you like it? Any cons?

I like it, but wish there were more than 4 quadrants, but I guess they hope you would buy more than one :)

• edited July 2018

Still working on zoom in/out solution. Currently controls are big enough for my fingers, but I'm sure there are users that wouldn't accept this.

• edited July 2018

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@MarkR said:

@supadom said:
    But when drambo finally hits the scene I will defo have trouble resisting bop pad.

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

... and I owe you one with garrahand which finally arrived from Argentina after 2 months in transit.

My BopPad took two months to arrive here in Canada. The store said "backordered" and KMI also said "sorry, yeah rarely happens you just got caught in a delay".

I like it, but wish there were more than 4 quadrants, but I guess they hope you would buy more than one :)

No crosstalk / latency / random events? I had a lot of issues with blocks

• edited July 2018

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@MarkR said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

No, it seems pretty solid and good for latency in my experience and I like how you can trigger a lot of different CCs which make up for the lack of notes, so you can convert CCs to notes if necessary. I'll probably use it a lot more when Drambo comes out. My favourite so far was to trigger Elastic drums. :)

I think now that Streambyter is here that will be very useful for setting up different scripts for BopPad rather than loading new presets each time as there's no iOS app yet.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Still working on zoom in/out solution. Currently controls are big enough for my fingers, but I'm sure there are users that wouldn't accept this.

talking about me? ^^
    buttons, dials and faders are kind of ok I guess,
    but the keys!
    this is such a mouse piano

This is actually AUM keyboard :smiley:

I never was brave enough to make music on iPhones

• @giku_beepstreet said:

Could you not have it set so that when you touch it magnifies the particular knob/switch?

• Typically AUv3’s don’t have their own keyboard. They just display the controls and rely on the host to supply the keyboard.

• @Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@MarkR said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

No, it seems pretty solid and good for latency in my experience and I like how you can trigger a lot of different CCs which make up for the lack of notes, so you can convert CCs to notes if necessary. I'll probably use it a lot more when Drambo comes out. My favourite so far was to trigger Elastic drums. :)

I think now that Streambyter is here that will be very useful for setting up different scripts for BopPad rather than loading new presets each time as there's no iOS app yet.

Are you really saying that bop pad doesn't send notes? I somehow convinced myself that radius can be divided into notes at user's pleasure.

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@MarkR said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

Are you really saying that bop pad doesn't send notes? I somehow convinced myself that radius can be divided into notes at user's pleasure.

Yeah it does and you can configure it many ways but I don't think you can assign exact locations for all the notes only assigning notes for each quadrant, it triggers them in the way you hit in each quadrant not in the exact locations....I forget now as I haven't used it for a while.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

I’d be okay with it. My main use for the iPhone version would be to play it through Midi controllers and apps like thumbjam, ChordPolyPad, StepPolyArp etc, so I wouldn’t want to twiddle knobs on screen a lot let alone play the tiny onscreen keyboard.

Maybe another possible way would be to turn the XS version into AUv3 but probably more work. I never had a problem with that one on the iPhone SE.

• edited July 2018

@Carnbot said:

@supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@MarkR said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

Yeah it does and you can configure it many ways but I don't think you can assign exact locations for all the notes only assigning notes for each quadrant, it triggers them in the way you hit in each quadrant not in the exact locations....I forget now as I haven't used it for a while.

Seems like the guy in this video managed to assign it along the radius. I think the trick is not to go crazy on the quantity of notes in a short space. I’d be more than happy with 5 and maybe jump an octave depending on how hard you hit it (via velocity). If I buy it I will have a hard time resisting temptation to draw circles on it with a permanent marker! :)

• @supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@MarkR said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

Seems like the guy in this video managed to assign it along the radius. I think the trick is not to go crazy on the quantity of notes in a short space. I’d be more than happy with 5 and maybe jump an octave depending on how hard you hit it (via velocity). If I buy it I will have a hard time resisting temptation to draw circles on it with a permanent marker! :)

There are loads of ways you can use it so it's great, especially with streambyter scripting possibilties too.
    Mine has slightly visible orange blobs appear over it though, no real problem but something I noticed over time. :)

• @Carnbot said:

@supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@MarkR said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

There are loads of ways you can use it so it's great, especially with streambyter scripting possibilties too.
    Mine has slightly visible orange blobs appear over it though, no real problem but something I noticed over time. :)

Yeah, I’ve seen those in some of the videos. Can’t wait for Drambo.

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just want to say this is an incredible update, I originally had Sunrizer XS and double dipped on the iPad version. This might be my all time favorite iOS synth, it sounds great, it's super lean. I cannot believe how long it's been out and it's still getting love. This is how you treat your customers, awesome dev. I really need to pick up Zeeon....

• edited July 2018

@Max23 said:
    hm, maybe sunrisers scale keyboard only for phone?
    chromatic makes little sense with so little space

Nahˋ for some years i was fine on a 3.5“ screen for everything and making 200+ tracks and 2 albums.
    Of course an iPad is more comfortable (but in certain cases an iPhone is still much better for me) as a notebook is still a lot more comfortable for me as an iPad.
    Even on my new iPad Pro 10.5“ i find a lot controls a bit small.
    I prefer switching pages before too tiny GUI.
    Smooth zooming and scrolling works really great for me.
    In Model 15 it is a bit uncomfortable too but usable.
    Best GUI ever is still P900 which is a mac plug-in which use metal as well but here it is so smooth and nice to use i wish all plug-ins and apps would use it this way.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

Looks very nice and it seems well advanced!
    Is it the iphone version (Sunrizerxs) or does that mean that we will soon have the pleasure of having a universal version of Sunrizer ?

• @giku_beepstreet said:

I'd be really happy with this on iPhone for now, just to use as a preset machine until you find a better solution for small screens!

• @Mickaël said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Is it the iphone version (Sunrizerxs) or does that mean that we will soon have the pleasure of having a universal version of Sunrizer ?

Universal version of Sunrizer.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Mickaël said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Oh what a great news !!! :)
    Thank you very much for answering !

• edited July 2018

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Mickaël said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

I would love this! Sunrizer is one of my favourite synths, & having a universal/iPhone AU version would be sweet :) Also the knobs look perfectly usable to me too. I recently bought a refurbished MacBook Air and bought Sunrizer for it to show support - it's so cool having a great sounding and low cpu synth on Mac too :)

Thanks again for the free update, wishing you all the best!

• I like Zeeon f.e. more on iPhone. Too much space for the keyboard (or less if you want the other way).
    Multi-touch apps should all have an option to hide the keyboard and make it full screen if needed.
    Also something like the Animoog keys and Thor strumming is great to have.
    So size isn‘t a problem always but not really multi-touch GUI on a multi-touch device.
    Sunrizer is great on iOS and mac so far.
    It‘s one of my oldest iOS synths but still maybe the best masterpiece in terms of sound, modulation, morphing and GUI.
    (....still waiting for Zeeon for mac..... :) )

• Here is my demo for the update

• @supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Carnbot said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@MarkR said:

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:

I've got a stream byter script that divides each quadrant into three notes that could easily be modified to suit different needs. I need to refine it a bit though as I observed some funky note-off behavior. Just need to find time...

• A track i made 3 years ago as Sunrizer demo. It use just 6 instances of the Sunrizer plug-in (which is the same as the iPad version) with NO external FX. I just added 2 Logic Apple loops for the beat.
    I really love the sound and character of Sunrizer. Great for hypnotic arps and characterful leads and spacy pads.
    I think i posted this some time ago but for the new people here which might be interested....
    https://logamp.com/1164/music/tracks/4711

• @Cib said:
    A track i made 3 years ago as Sunrizer demo. It use just 6 instances of the Sunrizer plug-in (which is the same as the iPad version) with NO external FX. I just added 2 Logic Apple loops for the beat.
    I really love the sound and character of Sunrizer. Great for hypnotic arps and characterful leads and spacy pads.
    I think i posted this some time ago but for the new people here which might be interested....

I remember this - the best "Sunrizer only" track so far. Is it available on soundcloud?

• edited July 2018

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Cib said:
    A track i made 3 years ago as Sunrizer demo. It use just 6 instances of the Sunrizer plug-in (which is the same as the iPad version) with NO external FX. I just added 2 Logic Apple loops for the beat.

I remember this - the best "Sunrizer only" track so far. Is it available on soundcloud?

Sorry no....it was there but i often delete older tracks on soundcloud since i use just the free account with 2 hours limit upload.
    Indeed...this here is also about 2/3 Sunrizer (but with external FX). ;)
    https://logamp.com/1164/music/tracks/4385
    Oh man...i hope Sunrizer 2 will not be only for iOS since i really love all your synths and want them on all my machines and would make much more with it on mac. But of course i have to accept it otherwise.
    Dagger, Zeeon, Sunrizer, Impactor, soon Drambo....your tools are really beyond good. I would say with Moog you are the DSP master of iOS for sure and even compete with something like U-he etc.
    Thank´s for that!