Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone into the WOO here? UFOs etc?

Comments

• edited September 2022

@Spidericemidas said:

@Simon said:
    Funny how there have been billions of video cameras on mobile phones all over the world for over a decade and yet nobody has any decent footage of flying saucers, ETs or abductions.

Every other type of "hard to catch on video" event is on YouTube (car crashes, explosions, people falling off ladders, animal attacks etc.) but no good UFO stuff.

Though there are lots of "experts" making videos about UFO conspracies only they can tell you about....

Heh! Yeah so often seems to be the case. So what do you think about the tic tac ufo footage captured by Navy pilot David Fravor of USS Nimitz on the plane's infrared flir camera that was released by the Pentagon a few years ago?

The challenge is that there are more skeptics than “believers” so any footage shared is taken with a grain of salt. It’s the “Don’t Look Up” effect. Until it’s in people’s backyard, clear as day, it will be hard for many to believe. I’ll just leave it at that 😉

• When I was about 8 years old me and my mother saw a large UFO over our house here in the Netherlands. That must have been around end 70ties. A few years ago I made an illustration of the event how I remember it. My mother remembers it as a long black pipe. It was as large as a small ship and it drifted very slowly over our house. I was in the living room and spotted the object through the window outside our house, when it was above our house we ran into the backyard where we saw the object slowly moving by, see image. This event made a deep impact on me ever since. Growing up I began to develop a deep interest in anything that goes outside the boundaries of science. I read books from Strieber, David Jacobs (alien abduction phenomenon), Roswell of course, but also the ancient alien theories. I like the Acient Aliens tv show, although not everything should be taken seriously. Fact is that advanced technologies have been used in the far past and many cultures around the globe have ancient (religious) stories of people coming from the stars. One of my favourite movies is Close Encounters of the Third Kind, I must have watched that a zillion times as a kid (and Jaws :smile: ).
    Anyway, too bad there is so much fake noise in the UFO scene as well. Someone can throw everybody and his brother into the air, take a picture and claims it's a UFO. Disclosure will probably never happen, not by the US or any government.

• @monz0id said:

@knewspeak said:

@monz0id said:

@knewspeak said:

@monz0id said:

@Simon said:
    Funny how there have been billions of video cameras on mobile phones all over the world for over a decade and yet nobody has any decent footage of flying saucers

Aside from the officially confirmed UAP releases from the US military, you mean, and the tens of thousands of photos and videos from other military sources, public etc?

If presented in court the evidence would be overwhelming.

Yep.

The only thing, for quite a few people, confronting the inexplicable often lead’s to ridicule as a defence mechanism, but this is slowly changing. But I’m in no doubt we have only just dipped our toes into the twith he wonders of the universe.

I used to see things floating up from the forest opposite from a remote cottage I lived in a number of years back, on regular occasions. Obviously I was ridiculed by friends, until they stayed over and saw them too.

It's actually quite tedious that people still ridicule this stuff with the 'little green men' bollocks, since even the US government acknowledges there's stuff flying and floating around that they can't explain.

I know right, When Questions are being asked in congress and even Old 'bama says there's stuff up there they don't understand...

I saw the other day that NASA are going full on with spearheading UAP research and investigation... I think there are interesting days coming...

• edited September 2022

@monz0id said:
    It's actually quite tedious that people still ridicule this stuff with the 'little green men' bollocks, since even the US government acknowledges there's stuff flying and floating around that they can't explain.

Exactly - it is "something" that is flying around. Might be natural, might be not.

If you were in a tribe that didn't know about rainbows and then one day you saw a rainbow you would think it is magic (or from outer space). As you approach it, it vanishes before your eyes! That's where we are at with UFOs.

I'm happy to believe in unidentified flying objects with the available (lousy) evidence. Evidence so lousy even government & military scientists can't figure what it is.

Not so happy to go along with the "the US Govenment has live aliens and is cloning them and mixing them with humans in senior positions to create a one World Government run by reptilian, paedophile Democrats who drink children's blood"... if you know what I mean.

So... has anybody ever seen a ghost...?

• @sevenape said:

@monz0id said:

@knewspeak said:

@monz0id said:

@knewspeak said:

@monz0id said:

@Simon said:
    Funny how there have been billions of video cameras on mobile phones all over the world for over a decade and yet nobody has any decent footage of flying saucers

Aside from the officially confirmed UAP releases from the US military, you mean, and the tens of thousands of photos and videos from other military sources, public etc?

If presented in court the evidence would be overwhelming.

Yep.

The only thing, for quite a few people, confronting the inexplicable often lead’s to ridicule as a defence mechanism, but this is slowly changing. But I’m in no doubt we have only just dipped our toes into the twith he wonders of the universe.

I used to see things floating up from the forest opposite from a remote cottage I lived in a number of years back, on regular occasions. Obviously I was ridiculed by friends, until they stayed over and saw them too.

I know right, When Questions are being asked in congress and even Old 'bama says there's stuff up there they don't understand...

Yep. When one of the world's top superpowers admits there are objects flying around in its airspace, and they are totally powerless to stop them or even explain what they are, you have to take it seriously.

• @Slush said:
    When I was about 8 years old me and my mother saw a large UFO over our house here in the Netherlands.

I believe you. A lot of credible people have seen weird stuff.

Secret military project? Secret commerical project? Something natural we don't understand?

I thought by 2022 what they are would be known.

• edited September 2022

@Simon said:

I'm happy to believe in unidentified flying objects with the available (lousy) evidence.

The evidence isn't lousy. Do some research before you dismiss it out of hand.

Unidentified, means they're....unidentified. You don't need to believe in daleks bombing around in 1950's flying saucers to acknowledge that an 'unidentified' flying object, or 'unidentified' arial phenomena report is real or not. It's just a report of something that has been recorded or witnessed.

@Simon said:

Not so happy to go along with the "the US Govenment has live aliens and is cloning them and mixing them with humans in senior positions to create a one World Government run by reptilian, paedophile Democrats who drink children's blood"... if you know what I mean.

You don't have to. You can keep an open mind as to other possible explanations - secret military technology, Earth lights, Will-o'-the-wisp's, currently undiscovered natural phenomena etc. like most folk do.

• @Simon said:

@Slush said:
    When I was about 8 years old me and my mother saw a large UFO over our house here in the Netherlands.

I believe you. A lot of credible people have seen weird stuff.

Secret military project? Secret commerical project? Something natural we don't understand?

I thought by 2022 what they are would be known.

It happened over 40 years ago, but I still remember it. Not sure if it was something from here. Everything that is from earth has this kind of invisible aura, but when you witnessed something from 'another world' you just know it's out of place, can't describe it. It doesn't have the earth-aura.

• Quote from Douglas Adams - from The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

“the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.”

• @Simon said:

@monz0id said:

Exactly - it is "something" that is flying around. Might be natural, might be not.

If you were in a tribe that didn't know about rainbows and then one day you saw a rainbow you would think it is magic (or from outer space). As you approach it, it vanishes before your eyes! That's where we are at with UFOs.

I'm happy to believe in unidentified flying objects with the available (lousy) evidence. Evidence so lousy even government & military scientists can't figure what it is.

So... has anybody ever seen a ghost...?

I think there are varying levels of involvement and I think the Q anon style nuts are thinning out to be fair. Of course there are still a lot of charlatans and a lot of exaggerated 'Woo Aliens' TV shows, but I think that we have very sober very dedicated and above all very intelligent people who are willing to look at the subject and talk about it in public... Garry Nolan as a prime example.

I don't think the evidence is lousy in particular, I think that a lot of it is just bonkers and they honestly don't have an answer. I think if you go too far to the 'materialistic' it's all bullshit side you (meaning people in general... not you) then you come across as a massive pious prick... just check Mick West... Remember that once upon a time educated people believed that the universe was geocentric and and even more recently that illnesses were carried by smells... We don't understand a fraction of what makes up the universe and to be straight up dismissive isn't helping anyone... imho

• A lot of the folk on the Ancient Aliens tv programme seem to think that the aliens were on this planet before us and/or that we are descended from them. I think this is possibly true.

• @robosardine said:
    Quote from Douglas Adams - from The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

“the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.”

HA! Love that bit!

• @Slush said:
    When I was about 8 years old me and my mother saw a large UFO over our house here in the Netherlands. That must have been around end 70ties. A few years ago I made an illustration of the event how I remember it. My mother remembers it as a long black pipe. It was as large as a small ship and it drifted very slowly over our house. I was in the living room and spotted the object through the window outside our house, when it was above our house we ran into the backyard where we saw the object slowly moving by, see image. This event made a deep impact on me ever since. Growing up I began to develop a deep interest in anything that goes outside the boundaries of science. I read books from Strieber, David Jacobs (alien abduction phenomenon), Roswell of course, but also the ancient alien theories. I like the Acient Aliens tv show, although not everything should be taken seriously. Fact is that advanced technologies have been used in the far past and many cultures around the globe have ancient (religious) stories of people coming from the stars. One of my favourite movies is Close Encounters of the Third Kind, I must have watched that a zillion times as a kid (and Jaws :smile: ).
    Anyway, too bad there is so much fake noise in the UFO scene as well. Someone can throw everybody and his brother into the air, take a picture and claims it's a UFO. Disclosure will probably never happen, not by the US or any government.

This is a really interesting story thank you! And great illustration too, It's testimony like this that really hits home for me, ordinary people minding their own business like you and your mum have experienced weird unexplained things. Thank you!!

I also loved close encounters (and Jaws) and Communion!

Have you read much about Göbekli Tepe? Me not much, but what I have is really interesting, it could potentially change how we view History!

• edited September 2022

I have definitely seen weird stuff and had a face to face encounter, communicating with something I truly cannot explain. Could very well have been related to some spiked amazonian 'coffee' I just drank / was a lapse in mental stability, or full on frickin psychic inter-dimensional aliens, no idea.

Anyway, I like to kick the tires on all sides about this stuff and am a bit of a pixels/polygons geek so I'll drop this in...

• @sevenape said:
    @Spidericemidas Oh wow!! That's a very impressive resume! What I wouldn't give for a beer or two with you! I must admit I've been following much more closely since 2017, but I've been interested for some time, I'm still very much an interested outsider though!

I have read Some books by Vallee, John E. Mack, Whitley Streiber, the day After Roswell, Trinity, The Incident at Devil's Den and The Ross Coulthart one. I did want to read the Nick Pope Redlesham book, but I started reading open skies closed mids and I found his constant references to himself being like agent Fox Mulder really annoying. Is it worth a read? Also any other better books I'd be very interested in!

I would absolutely love it if you could send me some links to the Rendlesham podcasts you mentioned. I only have a passing knowledge of this one and I thought many critics have brushed it off as a lighthouse or something, so yeah I'd really like to listen to that! Thank you!!

Recently I watched the Ariel School Phenomena Doc, which was very interesting so yes now I'm very interested in seeing the Capel Green Movie! I can't believe you had an opportunity to speak to all these people!! That's mental!!

With all the Disclosure talk lately ( I'm not expecting anything) It was interesting to Read Neil Degrasse Tyson's latest essay... Looks like he might be softening his Skeptical stance a little... which could be significant!!

Yeah the Nick Pope - Fox Mulder thing is a bit pretentious and egotostical. He was only on the government's ufo desk a few years and not actually involved in the Rendlesham case at the time it happened. He wasn't really that high up and in the know, so to speak. But his Encounter in Rendlesham forest book is still worth a read because it contains a lot of input from original USAF witnesses John and Jim.

With anything like this, the best info comes from listening to the actual witnesses and not from those who weren't there and have since written themselves into the story to serve their own personal agendas. So I'm only ever most interested in reading or watching anything that includes the original witnesses.

Check the Project Condign report about UAP produced within a division of the MoD and for the MoD. It was initially classified secret uk eyes only but was quietly declassified and released into public domain after a FOIA request from journalist/investigator Dr. David Clarke lead to evidence of its existence. It actually references and acknowledges the reality of the Rendlesham incident and links it with UAP. It was a key document that finally after decades of denial, proved that something unusual went down in the forest and caused the long term injuries that the USAF witnesses went on to develop. They were eventually able to claim for life-saving health support from the VA only because of the release of the Condign Report which also prompted ex CIA doctor Kit Green to step in and get involved. (Kit Green is another rabbit hole to go down, originally connected to the Rendlesham incident).

Have you read:
    "You Can't Tell The People" Georgina Bruni?
    "The Rendlesham Enigma" Jim Penniston and Gary Osborne?
    "Weaponisation of a UAP" John Burroughs?
    "The Rendlesham File" Dr. Andrew Pike?
    "Left at Eastgate" Larry Warren and Peter Robins.
    "The Halt Perspective" Charles Halt and John Hanson.
    All good reads and different perspectives on the incident.

(Andrew Pike was an astrophysicist who was actually already working in and around the Rendlesham forest area investigating unusual energies and sightings from a scientific pov and the work was being officially funded. At the time of his investigations there in 1980, the incident actually kicked off and he ended up getting caught up in it and investigating it as a tangent from his original purpose for being there).

The lighthouse theory is a f#(king joke and an insult to the intelligence and observational skill sets of the trained USAF airmen charged with protecting and operating a nuclear armed base.
    It started as a passing or flippant comment by forester Vince Thurkettle to the mainstream media at the time that was taken up by debunkers to try to disprove or mislead the case. Unfortunately for the debunkers, a lighthouse cannot fly around and it does not cause terahertz radation injuries when encountering it! Lol. One of the airmen's original statements was also 'modified' to reference or allude to it being the lighthouse and he was forced to sign it. But in Burroughs' un-doctored statement, he does reference the lighthouse and does make a point of saying that it was separate thing to what they were seeing out there at the same time.

• I feel like the core of the paradox may be that the current Earth is perhaps already swimming in a soup of intelligent life which came here from all over the place but we are too myopic and physiocentric in what constitutes 'intelligence' and 'life' to see it.

• edited September 2022

I like to read about Fortean stuff, even if I'm skeptical.

One that I'm keeping an open mind on, and have been blasted for by rabid skeptics, is reincarnation. What made me suspend my certainty that it was BS is that there is actually at least some serious clinical studies:

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/publications/books/study-of-reincarnation/

I really got some angry responses when I tried to talk about it in a different forum. Everything was, "Well, they could have prepped the children." "They could have influenced" etc, as a way to debunk. Things really got angry when I told them it wasn't my job to prove those alternative scenarios they proposed didn't happen. It was their job to prove that what they proposed was actually what happened.

I wasn't even saying reincarnation really happened. Just that the case studies were compelling enough for me to stop being so smugly certain that it was all woo bs.

• I'll pop in with a Babylon 5 quote that kinda sums up my whole view on UFOs:

G'Kar: "...I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the universe, that we have not yet explained everything. "

• @ervin said:

@Spidericemidas said:
    I've studied the cases of Bob Lazaar, Travis Walton, Roswell, Whitley Streiber. I listen to Luis Alezondo, George Knapp, Winston Keech, James Warrow, Jacques Vallee, Robert Bigolow, and follow developments from TTSA.

But the one I am most interested and versed in is the 1980 Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters case as the location is very local to me.
    I've read every book on it and studied Project Condign, listened to every interview, watched every documentary, met Colonel Charles Halt (original Rendlesham witness) and John Hanson his co-writer on The Halt Perspective, and also been in recent contact with Gary Heseltine. I'm friends with Brenda Butler who was the first and original investigator just days after the Rendlesham incident and wrote two books on it with Jenny Randles and Dot Street.

Before lockdown, I was meeting Brenda and her various ufo/paranormal associates in Rendlesham forest on Sunday nights for walks to the landing sites and lots of deep discussions and latest findings about the incident as the investigation is still ongoing to this day. It's an incredible deep rabbit hole! I was in the forest with Brenda one night when Larry Warren and Dion were filming with Gary Heseltine for the new Capel Green movie coming out later this year. Look out for that one, it's going to be very interesting!

I could send you a load of excellent interviews and podcasts with Linda Moulton Howe and John Burroughs (original Rendlesham witness) downloaded from KGRA Phenomenon Radio, one of which has a rare interview with Adrian Bustinza (another original Rendlesham witness) and many other investigators and rare witness interviews.

I keep an open mind and don't discount anything. I'm sure you and I would have some very interesting discussions.

Wow. Genuine question: why have you been doing all of this? Do you consider this just a fun hobby that you're taking to a pretty high level, or are you actually convinced something is being malevolently kept from the population, or...?

There's a lot of things that are kept from the population. Some for justifiable reasons and some not so justifiable.

I keep an open mind but I'm more scientifically minded. We are very limited beings in our perception of things. Anything we don't understand, we can only try to relate it, describe it and translate it into things we do currently understand. Things that were once thought of or labelled as 'paranormal' or 'witchcraft' or whatever eventually become understood and explained as knowledge is gained. But we still have an incredibly long way to go!

The thing about Rendlesham in particular that intrigues me is the severe political situation at the time between east and west, cold war, the US STI project at the time and all the other alphabet soup of agencies that were and still are operating all manner of black projects in that particular area. It's the UK equivalent of area 51 around here! There's a lot more behind the Rendlesham case than just the story of aliens apparantly landing, and strange earthly-made shenanigans usually turn out to be even more dark, sinister, wild, dangerous and more interesting than aliens!

I don't rule any possibility out as I accept we still don't fully understand many things. Best to look at things from as many angles as possible, I reckon.

• @AlexY said:
    I like to read about Fortean stuff, even if I'm skeptical.

One that I'm keeping an open mind on, and have been blasted for by rabid skeptics, is reincarnation. What made me suspend my certainty that it was BS is that there is actually at least some serious clinical studies:

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/publications/books/study-of-reincarnation/

I really got some angry responses when I tried to talk about it in a different forum. Everything was, "Well, they could have prepped the children." "They could have influenced" etc, as a way to debunk. Things really got angry when I told them it wasn't my job to prove those alternative scenarios they proposed didn't happen. It was their job to prove that what they proposed was actually what happened.

I wasn't even saying reincarnation really happened. Just that the case studies were compelling enough for me to stop being so smugly certain that it was all woo bs.

The reincarnation thing is really interesting, I guess the most famous case is that Ryan kid who remembered his life as a hotshot Hollywood producer!? That was a wild story. I’m gonna check out your link thanks!

I agree that debunkers have taken to being a bit aggressive, it’s a reason I left the main ufo subreddit r/ufos. People were just straight up rude and offensive.

• @robosardine said:
    A lot of the folk on the Ancient Aliens tv programme seem to think that the aliens were on this planet before us and/or that we are descended from them. I think this is possibly true.

Most cultures across the world, for many millennium have described in archaic term’s what we today through our techno-centric viewpoint call ufo’s. If they’re not real then there’s something within the human psyche that causes these themes to occur, that alone is worthy of serious investigation.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@sevenape said:
    @Spidericemidas Oh wow!! That's a very impressive resume! What I wouldn't give for a beer or two with you! I must admit I've been following much more closely since 2017, but I've been interested for some time, I'm still very much an interested outsider though!

I have read Some books by Vallee, John E. Mack, Whitley Streiber, the day After Roswell, Trinity, The Incident at Devil's Den and The Ross Coulthart one. I did want to read the Nick Pope Redlesham book, but I started reading open skies closed mids and I found his constant references to himself being like agent Fox Mulder really annoying. Is it worth a read? Also any other better books I'd be very interested in!

I would absolutely love it if you could send me some links to the Rendlesham podcasts you mentioned. I only have a passing knowledge of this one and I thought many critics have brushed it off as a lighthouse or something, so yeah I'd really like to listen to that! Thank you!!

Recently I watched the Ariel School Phenomena Doc, which was very interesting so yes now I'm very interested in seeing the Capel Green Movie! I can't believe you had an opportunity to speak to all these people!! That's mental!!

With all the Disclosure talk lately ( I'm not expecting anything) It was interesting to Read Neil Degrasse Tyson's latest essay... Looks like he might be softening his Skeptical stance a little... which could be significant!!

Yeah the Nick Pope - Fox Mulder thing is a bit pretentious and egotostical. He was only on the government's ufo desk a few years and not actually involved in the Rendlesham case at the time it happened. He wasn't really that high up and in the know, so to speak. But his Encounter in Rendlesham forest book is still worth a read because it contains a lot of input from original USAF witnesses John and Jim.

With anything like this, the best info comes from listening to the actual witnesses and not from those who weren't there and have since written themselves into the story to serve their own personal agendas. So I'm only ever most interested in reading or watching anything that includes the original witnesses.

Check the Project Condign report about UAP produced within a division of the MoD and for the MoD. It was initially classified secret uk eyes only but was quietly declassified and released into public domain after a FOIA request from journalist/investigator Dr. David Clarke lead to evidence of its existence. It actually references and acknowledges the reality of the Rendlesham incident and links it with UAP. It was a key document that finally after decades of denial, proved that something unusual went down in the forest and caused the long term injuries that the USAF witnesses went on to develop. They were eventually able to claim for life-saving health support from the VA only because of the release of the Condign Report which also prompted ex CIA doctor Kit Green to step in and get involved. (Kit Green is another rabbit hole to go down, originally connected to the Rendlesham incident).

Have you read:

(Andrew Pike was an astrophysicist who was actually already working in and around the Rendlesham forest area investigating unusual energies and sightings from a scientific pov and the work was being officially funded. At the time of his investigations there in 1980, the incident actually kicked off and he ended up getting caught up in it and investigating it as a tangent from his original purpose for being there).

The lighthouse theory is a f#(king joke and an insult to the intelligence and observational skill sets of the trained USAF airmen charged with protecting and operating a nuclear armed base.
    It started as a passing or flippant comment by forester Vince Thurkettle to the mainstream media at the time that was taken up by debunkers to try to disprove or mislead the case. Unfortunately for the debunkers, a lighthouse cannot fly around and it does not cause terahertz radation injuries when encountering it! Lol. One of the airmen's original statements was also 'modified' to reference or allude to it being the lighthouse and he was forced to sign it. But in Burroughs' un-doctored statement, he does reference the lighthouse and does make a point of saying that it was separate thing to what they were seeing out there at the same time.

Thanks for this reply and for the added information. I thought the lighthouse theory was rubbish as it should be obvious that soldiers living on base should be completely used to seeing it.

I haven’t read any of those books but I am for sure going on a hunt for them now! Thank you. Also the consign report… that sounds amazing. Thank you 🙏.

I think most of my very basic knowledge of the incident comes from a few podcasts, probably Unexplained and bedtime stories, which are both a bit lurid in their general presentation. So I am very much up for reading your suggestions thanks!

I thought rendlesham would make a great movie, to be honest I’m surprised there hadn’t been a “dog soldiers” style film about it!

:))

• edited September 2022

I’m into Bigfoot. But not the stupid Bigfoot shows, I’m mainly interested in the thousands of eyewitness encounters. As has been said, the government admitted UFOs were a thing, so anything is on the table now. And with these encounters, you hear the same thing over and over again almost to the point of boring predictability. Which to me says there’s something there.

• Why would you speak to someone on the phone, when they’re knocking at the door?

• @sevenape said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@sevenape said:

Have you read:

Thanks for this reply and for the added information. I thought the lighthouse theory was rubbish as it should be obvious that soldiers living on base should be completely used to seeing it.

I haven’t read any of those books but I am for sure going on a hunt for them now! Thank you. Also the consign report… that sounds amazing. Thank you 🙏.

I think most of my very basic knowledge of the incident comes from a few podcasts, probably Unexplained and bedtime stories, which are both a bit lurid in their general presentation. So I am very much up for reading your suggestions thanks!

I thought rendlesham would make a great movie, to be honest I’m surprised there hadn’t been a “dog soldiers” style film about it!

:))

The Rendlesham case is world known and one of the most significant cases to come out of the UK since it has the most documented evidence and from official sources. Possibly the next biggest case after Roswell. It is known as Britain's Roswell these days. Although I'm not sure if that's really a good or bad thing though.

The Condign Report is easy to find nowadays. From wikipedia there's a link to the UK government website where you can access and download the declassified report. But it's broken down into a lot of individual files! So be patient with it.

Tbh though most of it is a hard read. It's a technical paper. A lot of plasma physics and terahertz radiation theory! But there's one significant paragraph hidden in there (which possibly should have been redacted before release but somebody missed it) which references the Rendlesham incident and links it with UAP and injuries sustained by the witnesses in the encounter. Basically acknowledging that the incident was actually a real incident with a UAP. And remember, this is a paper written by the government's DIS based on many reports accumulated by DI55...referencing an event that had been denied ever even happening by the MoD and USAF for years and years!
    (The main USAF witnesses actual DD214's had even been altered by someone obviously high up to show that they weren't even enlisted in the military at the time of the incident! And most of their military medical records are still classified where they and any doctors even their senators are not being granted access to them!)

I find it quite amusing that wikipedia says, "The identity of the Condign report's author/s was not made public". But I know the name of the Author. He was a retired UK Marconi defence scientist and was a UAP consultant at Di55. He's getting on in years now and I guess they're still keeping his name quiet otherwise he would be bombarded by unwelcomed investigators and suchlike with so many questions!

Man, you have a huge amount of reading and watching and listening to catch up on! I think I've almost now exhausted every supply of info currently publicly available on it, but I started the deep dive on this case 5 years ago! It's an absolutely intriguing rabbit hole and is still ongoing!

• @sevenape I'll start looking at getting those interviews and podcasts over to you. Fairly big audio files, I might have to put them in my dropbox and link you to them there.

• @Spidericemidas said:
    @sevenape I'll start looking at getting those interviews and podcasts over to you. Fairly big audio files, I might have to put them in my dropbox and link you to them there.

Man, don't put yourself out please! I managed to grab a book or two plus all that MoD stuff so I have more than enough to get on with! Even a link or two would be great!! Thank you again!! I will get back to you after each book! ;) This is a rabbit hole I can see myself falling down alright! Thank you so much for everything so far and again don't put yourself out!!

Had a quick flick through the beginning of the MoD thing and it looks wild! Can't wait to dig in THANK YOU!!

• @db909 said:
    I’m into Bigfoot. But not the stupid Bigfoot shows, I’m mainly interested in the thousands of eyewitness encounters. As has been said, the government admitted UFOs were a thing, so anything is on the table now. And with these encounters, you hear the same thing over and over again almost to the point of boring predictability. Which to me says there’s something there.

This is interesting! Is bigfoot a regular occurrence then? Evidence of some weird US based primate?

• @knewspeak said:

@robosardine said:
    A lot of the folk on the Ancient Aliens tv programme seem to think that the aliens were on this planet before us and/or that we are descended from them. I think this is possibly true.

Most cultures across the world, for many millennium have described in archaic term’s what we today through our techno-centric viewpoint call ufo’s. If they’re not real then there’s something within the human psyche that causes these themes to occur, that alone is worthy of serious investigation.

Yes I totally agree. It's mental for example how angels are described in the bible

This discussion has been closed.