Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone into the WOO here? UFOs etc?

1293031323335»

Comments

• @SNystrom said:
    So incredibly happy I canceled everything with regards to you, Gav.

At first I had a second thoughts, but now I definitely know I made the right decision 🤗

Just wait until I start trolling your videos.

Will be WILD!

Enjoy the ride — DOWN 😊

You're a really nasty piece of work, man. I hope you deal with your anger issues. And troll away. Your posts will be blocked and visible to no one other than yourself.

• @Synthwidow @Michael @thesoundtestroom can we close this now please? Apologies for the negative vibes.

• Gav, you have no idea what I’m capable of, but soon you will.

Hard to believe I thought you were a really awesome person, and cared so much for you while you were dealing with your medical issues.

Oh well, such is life…

• edited June 2023

@SNystrom said:
    So funny you would mention watching all three hours — after the whole three hour video was taken dow and broken-up into segments more than a day ago.

I think you'll find the video is still up:
    https://www.youtube.com/live/zDY7t6HihCw?app=desktop

• It's a shame this thread is likely to be closed. I've really enjoyed contributing to it. Lots of interesting discussion.

• @Simon said:

@SNystrom said:
    So funny you would mention watching all three hours — after the whole three hour video was taken dow and broken-up into segments more than a day ago.

That’s all of 8 minutes, but nice try.

Congratulations!

• edited June 2023

@SNystrom said:

@Simon said:

@SNystrom said:

That’s all of 8 minutes, but nice try.

Congratulations!

Have a look again - it is 3 hours, 1 minute and 49 seconds.

• Yeah it’s a shame that things seem have got out of hand. I genuinely was trying to make the point that our problems won’t be fixed by outsiders, same as any problems at any level really…

I’m also very much into the woo, I’m just much harder to convince, and having been down this road professionally a couple of decades past, feel like I’ve got skin in the game. As a member of a film making team, we looked at many ways to make a credible piece about (then current) information, and tried many treatments, from traditional documentaries to semi fictional adaptations, we couldn’t, even as a team of very close friends and colleagues, dons an agreeable path where we all felt comfortable with what we were saying publicly.

It is a really tricky subject, and in much of it, you are dealing with people’s beliefs, both those of those of people who are already convinced and those who remain to be, and that makes it really easy to cause one another to be upset. As I said earlier, the only way we found to remain civil was to talk about it in the abstract, rather than try to convince one another of the truth…

• edited June 2023

@Simon said:

@SNystrom said:

Yeah, the full Greer video is still up (3hrs+).

It was the full NewsNation whistleblower (Grusch) vid (41mins) that got broken up into smaller segments.

Personally, I'd skip all the Greer moments of that 3hr vid. The guest speakers are where the interesting bits are, just my opinion though.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Simon said:

@SNystrom said:

Yeah, the full Greer video is still up (3hrs+).

It was the full NewsNation whistleblower (Grusch) vid (41mins) that got broken up into smaller segments.

Personally, I'd skip all the Greer moments of that 3hr vid. The guest speakers are where the interesting bits are, just my opinion though.

The interesting bit for me is at the end, when they list the legal actions they’re going to be taking. Serious stuff.

• @monz0id said:

The interesting bit for me is at the end, when they list the legal actions they’re going to be taking. Serious stuff.

Actually that's true, I need to revisit that part.

I had gotten Greer fatigue by that point and was skipping fast.

• Okay, @simon, the second try worked.

Like I said, I have an open mind to all possibilities.

I get really frustrated when I feel people appear on a thread to troll, or simply attempt to bring the thread down.

That’s when I get angry and defensive. I’m sorry if I’ve offended those with ideas and concepts that don’t agree with my own.

With the US congress choosing to make a “serious” investigation into this matter, I would hope it will be a thorough and unbiased (as much as possible) one.

To terminate this thread during one of potentially the most honest investigations of the past 80 years would be a disservice to the forum and the phenomenal openness that has been shared among us for many, many years now.

We have our petty fights, disputes, and huge arguments, but at the end of the day we all love making music, and sharing our creative thoughts and ideas about the world with each other.

I’ll start the healing process by apologizing to @Gavinski, who has somehow managed to post things I don’t agree with after I’ve had a wee too much to drink.

You perhaps will never forgive me, but know I love you for all your great videos and awesome comments and insights you have provided to the forum.

Hopefully others who have not been nice to members here who they’ve had disagreements with will follow suite…

Cheers!

• @cyberheater said:
    It's a shame this thread is likely to be closed. I've really enjoyed contributing to it. Lots of interesting discussion.

I absolutely agree with yourself and @Krupa hopefully going forward more serious inquiry and investigation is undertaken by the governments across the world, even if some of the evidence is perhaps fabricated to deceive us, there is such an abundance of testimony and assurances that even better evidence is being withheld, I don’t think anyone here would argue against further enquiries into this.

• Thanks @SNystrom that was gracious <3

This discussion has been closed.