Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone into the WOO here? UFOs etc?

Comments

• An interesting interview about UAP/Propulsion/Time warps/Consciousness etc...

• edited September 2022

Ditto.

• @monz0id said:
    When I was a kid, I used to read a comic that had a section at the back with weekly UFO photos. My dad saw me reading it, and told me this story:

When he was about the same age, he was out in the fields on his family farm in West Ireland. Out of the corner of his eye he saw an object approaching over the horizon. It was a bright, cloudless sunny day, and from his viewpoint on the hill watched as a large (60 - 70ft across) silver, metallic disc, silently skimmed over the fields about a hundred yards below him, just missing the hedges by a few feet, eventually disappearing again over the opposite horizon. This would have been in the late 1930's/early 40's.

'That was a flying saucer!' I excitedly told him, only to have the suggestion laughed at and batted away. My dad, a semi-pro boxer and builder did not entertain any of that 'nonsense', and instead concluded it was 'secret military, something like that'.

80-odd years later I still haven't seen anything 'military' that matched his perfect description of a flying saucer.

Debunker’s would say it’s a drone created by the Chinese or Russian’s today, just like the Foo Fighter’s were Nazi’s secret weapons. The phenomenon dates back centuries and lots are very similar in their description. They are intelligently controlled, the mystery is by whom are what.

• edited September 2022

@knewspeak said:

@monz0id said:
    When I was a kid, I used to read a comic that had a section at the back with weekly UFO photos. My dad saw me reading it, and told me this story:

When he was about the same age, he was out in the fields on his family farm in West Ireland. Out of the corner of his eye he saw an object approaching over the horizon. It was a bright, cloudless sunny day, and from his viewpoint on the hill watched as a large (60 - 70ft across) silver, metallic disc, silently skimmed over the fields about a hundred yards below him, just missing the hedges by a few feet, eventually disappearing again over the opposite horizon. This would have been in the late 1930's/early 40's.

'That was a flying saucer!' I excitedly told him, only to have the suggestion laughed at and batted away. My dad, a semi-pro boxer and builder did not entertain any of that 'nonsense', and instead concluded it was 'secret military, something like that'.

80-odd years later I still haven't seen anything 'military' that matched his perfect description of a flying saucer.

Debunker’s would say it’s a drone created by the Chinese or Russian’s today, just like the Foo Fighter’s were Nazi’s secret weapons. The phenomenon dates back centuries and lots are very similar in their description. They are intelligently controlled, the mystery is by whom are what.

Where my dad lived in rural western Ireland in the 30’s, it’d be the talk of the village for weeks if a motor vehicle passed through, let alone a 70ft diameter flying, spinning silver disc. It’s not Area 51.

He described seeing an almost clichéd sci-fi movie flying saucer (which he would have had no knowledge of at that time), witnessed in perfect daytime visibility. Debunkers can snigger and bunk all they like, but a sighting report from my totally down-to-earth, zero bullshit, dad convinced me that a number of the classic saucer type sightings that were dismissed as ‘too obvious’, might be worth taking more seriously.

Maybe it was ‘military’, but I’d expect that level of technology to have made an appearance by now - certainly nothing like it during the following world war.

• @monz0id said:
    He described seeing an almost clichéd sci-fi movie flying saucer (which he would have had no knowledge of at that time), witnessed in perfect daytime visibility. Debunkers can snigger and bunk all they like, but a sighting report from my totally down-to-earth, zero bullshit, dad convinced me that a number of the classic saucer type sightings that were dismissed as ‘too obvious’, might be worth taking more seriously.

I find this kind of testimony better then photos or film. Thanks for sharing.

No way that was "ours".

• @monz0id said:
    When he was about the same age, he was out in the fields on his family farm in West Ireland. It was a bright, cloudless sunny day…

Forget the UFO. “A bright cloudless sunny day” in Ireland? This was the most suspicious detail in your father’s experience! 😆

• @SNystrom said:

@monz0id said:
    When he was about the same age, he was out in the fields on his family farm in West Ireland. It was a bright, cloudless sunny day…

Forget the UFO. “A bright cloudless sunny day” in Ireland? This was the most suspicious detail in your father’s experience! 😆

😆 - yeah, I wasn't sure whether to put that bit in my story - totally destroys any credibility it might have had!

• edited September 2022

@cyberheater said:

I find this kind of testimony better then photos or film. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome - I did hesitate about posting it, as it would probably get ripped to shreds - but most of the people who would do that have got me on ignore anyway, so what the heck!

@cyberheater said:

No way that was "ours".

I dunno. From what he described, it sounded like what he saw was solid, and mechanical (though silent, and fast) - quite different from a lot of other reports - which is he why he was convinced it was some unknown military technology. Maybe it was. Maybe something was being tested in remote areas to avoid scrutiny, and maybe it failed, and was shelved due to the impending world war.

• edited September 2022

@monz0id said:
    I dunno. From what he described, it sounded like what he saw was solid, and mechanical (though silent, and fast) - quite different from a lot of other reports - which is he why he was convinced it was some unknown military technology. Maybe it was. Maybe something was being tested in remote areas to avoid scrutiny, and maybe it failed, and was shelved due to the impending world war.

"a large (60 - 70ft across) silver, metallic disc, silently skimmed over the fields about a hundred yards below him, just missing the hedges by a few feet, eventually disappearing again over the opposite horizon. This would have been in the late 1930's/early 40's."

No one had tech like that back in the 40s. We don't have tech like that now.

• The next town nearest to where I currently live is famous for sightings and has a fairly active UFO group still. The problem is, the sightings all peaked in the seventies, a few years after a very famous post modern house that could be transported from site to site had passed through the town. It like very much like a classic UFO; round saucer shape, multiple portholes, and it was spotted on a nearby hillside for a good while. I guess a lot of people had it imprinted in their subconscious on that unusual day it passed through town, and then may have seen it lit up at night on the hills…

The other case that occurred there was a Polish worker who disappeared from his house one evening, he turned up a couple of days later, stone dead and naked on top of a cool heap from memory (I’d have to hunt it up to confirm that). The reason it became attached to UFO activity was that he was clean of coal dust and that seemed inexplicable in light of where he was found. I think that was one that good old Gary retold us one happy afternoon in our studio.

Over the years, we tried to get some sort of UFO project off the ground, much to my dismay to be honest. But it proved nigh on impossible to get anything serious done, everything was journalistically very stony ground, and unless you were making some sort of sensational puff piece for the already converted a bit of a waste of effort…

• @Spidericemidas said:

@Proppa said:
    The ‘Dyatlov Pass Incident’ really captured my intrigue. I’ve heard several different sources of possible explanation and the details remain stranger than fiction. Truly freaky stuff.

Yeah! I've studied that one as well. Raises the hairs on my neck, that one! A really strange story.

Did you come across reports from other witnesses further away but around that area reporting strange lights around the same time?

It’s a great (terrifying) one! Didn't lights-sightings suggest a possible military-testing zone? The main sources I heard covering the incident had different hypothesized conclusions about the whole event.

Every time a take started to make sense there’s be factors that ruled out simplicity. (Why cut through the tent? Why climb the tree? What the hell was the radiation?).

• @Krupa said:
    The next town nearest to where I currently live is famous for sightings and has a fairly active UFO group still. The problem is, the sightings all peaked in the seventies, a few years after a very famous post modern house that could be transported from site to site had passed through the town. It like very much like a classic UFO; round saucer shape, multiple portholes, and it was spotted on a nearby hillside for a good while. I guess a lot of people had it imprinted in their subconscious on that unusual day it passed through town, and then may have seen it lit up at night on the hills…

The other case that occurred there was a Polish worker who disappeared from his house one evening, he turned up a couple of days later, stone dead and naked on top of a cool heap from memory (I’d have to hunt it up to confirm that). The reason it became attached to UFO activity was that he was clean of coal dust and that seemed inexplicable in light of where he was found. I think that was one that good old Gary retold us one happy afternoon in our studio.

Over the years, we tried to get some sort of UFO project off the ground, much to my dismay to be honest. But it proved nigh on impossible to get anything serious done, everything was journalistically very stony ground, and unless you were making some sort of sensational puff piece for the already converted a bit of a waste of effort…

I can't remember where and when I read about it, but I know that story about the naked body found completely clean on top of a coal heap. Most strange.

• edited September 2022

@Spidericemidas said:

@Krupa said:
    The next town nearest to where I currently live is famous for sightings and has a fairly active UFO group still. The problem is, the sightings all peaked in the seventies, a few years after a very famous post modern house that could be transported from site to site had passed through the town. It like very much like a classic UFO; round saucer shape, multiple portholes, and it was spotted on a nearby hillside for a good while. I guess a lot of people had it imprinted in their subconscious on that unusual day it passed through town, and then may have seen it lit up at night on the hills…

I can't remember where and when I read about it, but I know that story about the naked body found completely clean on top of a coal heap. Most strange.

Todmorden, a strange and interesting place, a bit too much ‘war memorabilia’ on the local junk market for my taste of you get my drift… they do have a great hipster driven food culture there though, there’s herbs and other edible goodies growing all over town, and a few weeks ago I walked in to the old town hall as the door was open (just to look, it’s incredible) and discovered they have an orchestra, they’d played a gig the night before, next one in November. Oh and more people into more woo than you could shake a wand at 😁

• @Proppa said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Proppa said:
    The ‘Dyatlov Pass Incident’ really captured my intrigue. I’ve heard several different sources of possible explanation and the details remain stranger than fiction. Truly freaky stuff.

Yeah! I've studied that one as well. Raises the hairs on my neck, that one! A really strange story.

Did you come across reports from other witnesses further away but around that area reporting strange lights around the same time?

It’s a great (terrifying) one! Didn't lights-sightings suggest a possible military-testing zone? The main sources I heard covering the incident had different hypothesized conclusions about the whole event.

Every time a take started to make sense there’s be factors that ruled out simplicity. (Why cut through the tent? Why climb the tree? What the hell was the radiation?).

Yes. There was something about the strange lights and radiation possibly suggesting something military as one of the explanations.

The weirdest thing is seeing the photos of the group that were recovered from one of the hiker's camera. Looking normal and fine on location at the time, then soon after, something so strange happened to them and they were all dead!

If I remember correctly, there was also one member who fell ill shortly into the journey and had to give up and turn back. Imagine being that person, learning afterwards that they had been lucky enough to fall ill early on and have to turn back, a lucky escape for them!

• @Proppa said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Proppa said:

This is one of the ones I actually watched a YouTube vid on after hearing it mentioned in this thread. Definitely some very weird details, at least if the YouTube account is to be believed. If only there had been smart phones in those days we'd maybe have had camera footage that explained it better. Definitely an interesting and intriguing watch though. The vid mentioned a yeti. But some of the descriptions of the deaths made me think this was unlikely. The bodies weren't discovered for weeks, if I recall correctly. In such a barren landscape would a yeti have eaten the lips and eyes of someone without eating more? I doubt it.

• @Gavinski said:

@Proppa said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Proppa said:

This is one of the ones I actually watched a YouTube vid on after hearing it mentioned in this thread. Definitely some very weird details, at least if the YouTube account is to be believed. If only there had been smart phones in those days we'd maybe have had camera footage that explained it better. Definitely an interesting and intriguing watch though. The vid mentioned a yeti. But some of the descriptions of the deaths made me think this was unlikely. The bodies weren't discovered for weeks, if I recall correctly. In such a barren landscape would a yeti have eaten the lips and eyes of someone without eating more? I doubt it.

I initially thought avalanche, and then the snow melted by the time they were found…

• @Krupa said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Krupa said:

Todmorden, a strange and interesting place, a bit too much ‘war memorabilia’ on the local junk market for my taste of you get my drift… they do have a great hipster driven food culture there though, there’s herbs and other edible goodies growing all over town, and a few weeks ago I walked in to the old town hall as the door was open (just to look, it’s incredible) and discovered they have an orchestra, they’d played a gig the night before, next one in November. Oh and more people into more woo than you could shake a wand at 😁

One of my friends from when I lived in Prague moved to todmorden, I asked him about the infamous abduction case and he didn’t seem too bothered. Does look like a cool place to live though. They had leftfield play the local pub recently I think!?

• @Krupa said:

@Gavinski said:

@Proppa said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Proppa said:

I initially thought avalanche, and then the snow melted by the time they were found…

Wasn’t there something to do with noises!? I seem to remember one book I read about it by an American investigator suggesting it was something like that that scared them?

• @sevenape said:

@Krupa said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Krupa said:

One of my friends from when I lived in Prague moved to todmorden, I asked him about the infamous abduction case and he didn’t seem too bothered. Does look like a cool place to live though. They had leftfield play the local pub recently I think!?

I keep missing the good gigs there! Last one I went to there was my mate playing with Wolfgang Flur, my plumber is one of the promoters, it’s such a great valley to live in 😁

• @Krupa this is the one I watched. It dismissed the avalanche theory.

This is all I know about this thing, and watched on 2x speed so I'm no expert 😂

• @sevenape Here’s a second and much better one from John Burroughs on KGRA. The reason why this one is so intriguing is because if you’ve followed the RFI story over the years and read the books, watched the docs, you would have hardly heard of or known anything about the witness “Cookie”. There are very interesting and incredible details given by Cookie towards the end of the interview which were never ever mentioned or touched on at all in any of the old books, documentaries, interviews, podcasts etc. Just, nobody else talks or touches on what she says she witnessed and her part in it.

The interesting and crazy thing is...she mentions a doctor being present and examining them each night after their encounters. In the past, Burroughs himself nor any other witnesses have ever mentioned the doctor in any of their recountings or testimonies/statements of the events. This is the first and only discussion I am aware of that mentions the doctor examining them all after each night’s encounters. You won’t hear or read that anywhere else. Also...they don’t or won’t name the doctor in this interview. But Burroughs confirms this doctor being present by presenting a photo of him to some of the other witnesses and they all confirm they recognised the doctor from the photo as being there each night after the events. In fact I can tell you that doctor who was examining them on site in 1980 right after each night’s events was Kit Green (CIA). And it’s mental that Kit Green finally stepped forward something like 30+ years later out of anonymity to intervene and help Burroughs obtain at least some of his classified military medical records in order to get life-saving treatment from the VA doctors who didn’t know what the hell was exactly wrong with Burroughs. Burroughs and his Senator reps had been consistently stonewalled and denied any access by the VA and USAF to his medical records that his own doctors needed to see what he had been subjected to in the past in order to figure out what was wrong with him. But....then just a quiet few words from this old CIA doctor Kit Green to some unknown higher-ups...and suddenly Burroughs gets some of his classified medical records released to only a select VA doctor to treat him.

I already knew about Kit Green from talking with Brenda Butler on our trips around the Rendlesham forest. It was interesting and amazing to hear Cookie and Burroughs actually suddenly talking about this Kit Green fellow in public and about his original part in the story. Although they don’t name him.

Burroughs has mentioned Kit Green in one of the other KGRA interviews but only to say that he was someone ex CIA who came forward to help him in acquiring the medical records and assistance he needed a few years ago....he did not say that it was the same doctor who actually originally examined them right after the 1980 incidents. And he does not name the doctor as being that same person in this interview who helped him out much later. But I can tell you it was Kit Green originally involved in the incidents and then he surfaced again 30+ years later and obviously spoke to someone very high up and told them something that he knew about the incidents in order to get Burroughs’ medical records released when nobody else could get them released!

😅 I told you this one is a helluva rabbit hole!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4iu3ixlepof8osm/PRS011917KGRA - Phenomenon Radio - Cookie 19-01-2017.mp3?dl=0

• @sevenape I tell you something else so creepy and weird, especially after you listen to the second interview with Cookie I just sent you. That interview wasn’t done too long ago really in the RFI timeline to date. She reveals that after the incidents and examinations, they were drugged/hypnotised in their debriefings and given their own nursery rhymes as triggers or blocks or something. We’ve always known they were drugged in their debriefings, but there was never ever any mention of anything about nursery rhymes being involved. You just won’t hear or read that anywhere else. It’s not touched on at all.

But....in retrospect after this interview, you realise it was hidden in there and a couple of tiny vague and creepy clues appeared briefly many many years ago, but nobody ever spotted them or followed them up (at least not publicly known anyway).

Firstly: I believe it was either in the 90s or early 2000s, Jim Penniston was undergoing hypnotherapy for still not being able to sleep properly since the 1980 incidents. A few disturbing things came out in those sessions which related to the RFI and so further regressions were attempted to try to reach and fix the problem...and under hypnosis, Jim starts by saying something really bizarre...”Mary had a little lamb” before recounting further things about his encounter. I’ve seen that video of his regression and you can clearly hear him repeat that nursery rhyme! It’s on YT somewhere.

Secondly: I believe it was also around the early-mid 2000s, General Gordon Williams who was base commander at the time of the incidents (now deceased) did an extremely brief interview on the RFI with someone, specifically just giving his opinion in retrospect on the incident and of the moment when the Halt memo was finally discovered and released through a FOIA request. I’ve seen that interview, it’s on YT somewhere. Williams didn’t give much away about the incident, but regarding the release of the Halt memo which caused the incident to officially go public, he comments, “What could I do? The cat was out of the bag and I couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again”!!! He specifically uses a nursery rhyme to comment on the incident in retrospect!! Creepy as hell, man! Not only that, when Halt eventually heard those words from Williams, he did have some kind of reaction to it, like it triggered something in his mind! Williams’ comment dropping in a seemingly innocuous nursery rhyme reference to describe his opinion, clearly showed he knew a lot more about the whole thing than he would ever say. He always claimed he wasn’t involved in any way and didn’t think much of it.

That nursery rhyme stuff is so creepy the way it was hiding there in the background with a few clues but nobody spotted it until Cookie came forward and recounted what she experienced and remembered decades later!!

• Oh man that sent shivers down my spine. And I thought this was a relatively simple case… shows how much I know. It’s mental. Thank you so so so so much! I will do my best to digest all of this and get back to you before the decade is out !!

• My encounter took place in 1989, in Sheffield UK, it was just a few weeks prior to the Hillsborough football disaster around February, it was cold but no snow or ice, it was a fairly clear sky. I set off about 10 o’clock to head to a local petrol station to pick up some cigarettes and milk on Netherthorpe Road. I was walking down the hill from my flat when I noticed to the east, what I thought was a star, but this speck of light was moving at pace, in a haphazard fashion side to side, quite a distance, at speed, which I thought odd.

Crossing a road I lost track of it. As I continued walking down hill I noticed, a couple, I’d say in their 20’s were stood still looking skyward, kind of transfixed, as I approached them I turned to see what they were looking at. It was a ufo, lights red and yellow slowly swirling on the lower part, this seemed almost like a plasma, quite like a naked flame moves, but focused as several light’s would be as well. The top part was very dark you could see outlined against the slightly lighter sky behind. It was absolutely silent, I would estimate it was probably about 100-200 feet away towards the west of us and probably the same height from the ground, guessing the size probably 20 to 40 feet across typical saucer shaped side on. I told the couple what I had witnessed in the distance and that it looked like a ufo, they seemed almost lost for words. I ran back up the hill to return to the flat to tell my girlfriend and hopefully she’d get to see. Sadly this thing just completely disappeared from view. We both looked for it from the veranda, at the flat, but it was gone, but passing from a northern to southern direction within a few minutes was a military fighter aircraft, I clearly made out it’s outline and the jet noise. It wasn’t too far away from the city centre and I’ve no idea if anyone else witnessed it. It was like nothing I’ve seen since, apart from the US military videos but they seem blurred versions to what I and the couple witnessed.

• @knewspeak said:
    My encounter took place in 1989, in Sheffield UK, it was just a few weeks prior to the Hillsborough football disaster around February, it was cold but no snow or ice, it was a fairly clear sky. I set off about 10 o’clock to head to a local petrol station to pick up some cigarettes and milk on Netherthorpe Road. I was walking down the hill from my flat when I noticed to the east, what I thought was a star, but this speck of light was moving at pace, in a haphazard fashion side to side, quite a distance, at speed, which I thought odd.

Crossing a road I lost track of it. As I continued walking down hill I noticed, a couple, I’d say in their 20’s were stood still looking skyward, kind of transfixed, as I approached them I turned to see what they were looking at. It was a ufo, lights red and yellow slowly swirling on the lower part, this seemed almost like a plasma, quite like a naked flame moves, but focused as several light’s would be as well. The top part was very dark you could see outlined against the slightly lighter sky behind. It was absolutely silent, I would estimate it was probably about 100-200 feet away towards the west of us and probably the same height from the ground, guessing the size probably 20 to 40 feet across typical saucer shaped side on. I told the couple what I had witnessed in the distance and that it looked like a ufo, they seemed almost lost for words. I ran back up the hill to return to the flat to tell my girlfriend and hopefully she’d get to see. Sadly this thing just completely disappeared from view. We both looked for it from the veranda, at the flat, but it was gone, but passing from a northern to southern direction within a few minutes was a military fighter aircraft, I clearly made out it’s outline and the jet noise. It wasn’t too far away from the city centre and I’ve no idea if anyone else witnessed it. It was like nothing I’ve seen since, apart from the US military videos but they seem blurred versions to what I and the couple witnessed.

That's a great story recounted! It's worth checking on in case someone else had ever called it in or submitted it at a later date. John Hanson (Col. Halt's co-writer) has been compiling just about every reported ufo/uap case he can track down from all sources available since they were first being recorded. He's got a few volumes out on it and I believe he's still going with the project! Who knows your sighting may be somewhere in his huge volumes!

• @Spidericemidas said:

@knewspeak said:
    My encounter took place in 1989, in Sheffield UK, it was just a few weeks prior to the Hillsborough football disaster around February, it was cold but no snow or ice, it was a fairly clear sky. I set off about 10 o’clock to head to a local petrol station to pick up some cigarettes and milk on Netherthorpe Road. I was walking down the hill from my flat when I noticed to the east, what I thought was a star, but this speck of light was moving at pace, in a haphazard fashion side to side, quite a distance, at speed, which I thought odd.

That's a great story recounted! It's worth checking on in case someone else had ever called it in or submitted it at a later date. John Hanson (Col. Halt's co-writer) has been compiling just about every reported ufo/uap case he can track down from all sources available since they were first being recorded. He's got a few volumes out on it and I believe he's still going with the project! Who knows your sighting may be referenced somewhere in his huge volumes!

• @Spidericemidas said:

@knewspeak said:

That's a great story recounted! It's worth checking on in case someone else had ever called it in or submitted it at a later date. John Hanson (Col. Halt's co-writer) has been compiling just about every reported ufo/uap case he can track down from all sources available since they were first being recorded. He's got a few volumes out on it and I believe he's still going with the project! Who knows your sighting may be somewhere in his huge volumes!

I did search through the MOD released documents for that timeframe but couldn’t see any report, but I didn’t report it unfortunately at the time, I really didn’t think it would have been taken seriously. But as I said the other female and male witnesses certainly saw the ufo, if they hadn’t I would have very possibly not even noticed it, as it was behind me and would probably have still been behind me had I carried on to the petrol station, until I made the return journey of course.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@knewspeak said:

Not remotely UFO related, but I have vague memories about my mother telling me that when her aunt died and she was in the house with other relatives inside during the wake, they all heard a 'banshee' (a kind of Irish ghost for those who don't know) outside. Twas a calm night apparently but they heard the howling of the banshee. Very hard for me to believe in these kind of things but.... Just putting it out there.

I will say this.... My brother's friend had a video camera in the days when those things were not common. They caught startling images of a UFO flying at super high speeds across the night sky. We talked for days about this and what it meant about life and the universe. But eventually they admitted that they'd just used a fishing rod and a line to fly something vaguely ufo shaped in front of the camera 😂

Not to piss on anyone's cornflakes here, and it's especially interesting to hear @knewspeak's first hand account. I just couldn't resist telling that anecdote. 😜

• @Gavinski said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@knewspeak said:

Not remotely UFO related, but I have vague memories about my mother telling me that when her aunt died and she was in the house with other relatives inside during the wake, they all heard a 'banshee' (a kind of Irish ghost for those who don't know) outside. Twas a calm night apparently but they heard the howling of the banshee. Very hard for me to believe in these kind of things but.... Just putting it out there.

I will say this.... My brother's friend had a video camera in the days when those things were not common. They caught startling images of a UFO flying at super high speeds across the night sky. We talked for days about this and what it meant about life and the universe. But eventually they admitted that they'd just used a fishing rod and a line to fly something vaguely ufo shaped in front of the camera 😂

Not to piss on anyone's cornflakes here, and it's especially interesting to hear @knewspeak's first hand account. I just couldn't resist telling that anecdote. 😜

The strangest part was the look on the face’s of the couple looking at the ufo, I’ve never seen such a look of awe, bewilderment, it was like they were completely lost in the moment, they didn’t even notice my approach, when I spoke to them they didn’t look at me, they still stared at the damned thing, although it somewhat roused them. Bloody strange it was.

• Yeah..... If you get a large enough sample group, who feel they're in a safe space, lots of people have weird stories to tell. I've had plenty of students over the years talk about ghost experiences etc. Still not sure what to make of it.

This discussion has been closed.