Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar Bytes Aparillo iOS

15678911»

Comments

• edited April 2019

Have you enabled icloud sync in the Aparillo settings in the app? (on the preferences page)

@AudioGus

that should do it I think :)

• @Carnbot said:
    Have you enabled icloud sync in the Aparillo settings in the app? (on the preferences page)

@AudioGus

Whoot! There is a preferences screen! thanks Homee!

• @AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus

Whoot! There is a preferences screen! thanks Homee!

Awesome! Thank you man! That worked like a breeze... but this settings page is pretty much good hidden in the app.

• @david_2017 good looking on the presets

• edited April 2019

@reasOne said:
    @david_2017 good looking on the

Give Samuel a follow on Twitter and consider if you like mersenne, buying his pack. It’s brilliant. Let me know if you want some examples ;)

He is working on Zeron pack too. His presets mostly go into ambient and stuff like that :)

• This is a very creative synth. It sounds spectacular with excellent functionality.
    Theres also a manual online thats clear and concise.
    If you enjoy using a Digitone for fm exploration, definitely give this a try; also for sound design, this is up at the tops for ios synths.
    Thx Sugar Bytes!!

• edited June 2019

Factory rules - it is easily my favorite of Sugar Bytes' apps.

• @Daveypoo said:

Dang you’re just gonna rub it in Aparillo’s face like that on its very own thread? :D :D :D

• @DCJ said:

@Daveypoo said:

Dang you’re just gonna rub it in Aparillo’s face like that on its very own thread? :D :D :D

Yah that was cold bro.

• @DCJ said:

@Daveypoo said:

@AudioGus said:

@DCJ said:

@Daveypoo said:

Yah that was cold bro.

😂😂😂

• @Daveypoo said:

Factory is great but I prefer Amarillo.

• Holy shit, thx! Not been around ios for a while and was unaware.
    My cup runneth over.

@Daveypoo said:

• @hibjshop said:
    Holy shit, thx! Not been around ios for a while and was unaware.
    My cup runneth over.

@Daveypoo said:

See?!?!?!?! - for all the crap I got with this post, I'm glad someone benefitted.

:wink:

• Anyone know if the orbiter record buffer will always retrigger at note on ? Is there any way to have the orbiter buffer play out across a sequence of notes ?

Thanks