Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar Bytes Aparillo iOS

Comments

• edited December 2018

Now I feel slightly less guilty for having installed the desktop demo on two computers and sampling the crap out of it with BM3 before they expired.

• Dang, like all of their other 20-30 dollar apps, it’s in ultra mega doodoo resolution. I’ll stick w my vst version, plus the sugar bytes apps that I do have are having issues with au zombies, have to restart iPad to close background it seems.

• does it have core midi out?

• Instabuy! This app is awesome!

• @Kitusai said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    This is entirely Aparillo??

Just checked my aum : 3 Aparillo + little spice of geoshred and middle eastern percussions. A Final Touch finishing. (sorry for the bad english)

That’s really nice. Lovely movement!

• edited December 2018

@echoopera @Kitusai Good work you guys.

Mister One: Pull yourself together :)

Mister Two: Your English is fine and, yes, David Sylvian does come to mind (but then he did a lot of stuff with Fripp...)

• I wouldnt go that far...its not alchemy by any means...at least not the full alchemy in lpx anyways

• Finally something new. Instabuy! These sounds are great for my mental hygiene

• No brainer instabuy for me too 😻. Love pretty much all the SugarBytes apps, especially Cyclop and Turnado and now this! Thanks to all the SugarBytes team! 💕👍🎛

• @MrSmileZ said:
    I wouldnt go that far...its not alchemy by any means...at least not the full alchemy in lpx anyways

That‘s true. Aparillo is great but Alchemy is lightyears ahead still (the Logic version).

• now that is a tutorial! Awesome synth
    And video

@Jumpercollins said:
    Long hold on the orbiter planetary effectors to open.

• I don’t need another noisemaker ... downloads ... plays a few presets ... pokes around the interface ... returns jaw to horizontal ... clicks buy.

• @Cib said:
    It´s the only synth on iOS which comes close for morphing sounds ala´ Alchemy.
    For €17.99 it´s a bargain for me. Sadly can´t use it on iPhone so i have to pass. But i tested it as mac plug-in.
    There it was a bit to expensive and i´m covered with enough synths. If that has all the same features on iPad (it looks like) it would be a no brainer for me.....i even would say GAMECHANGER :D

Actually, a really good morphing synth is Launchkey. Could really use an update, but it’s a great morphing synth with good arp sounds...

• I bought this, naturally, and am looking forward to digging into it temporarily, but man it is disappointingly ugly. I've never been a fan of Sugar Bytes' UI designs, but the giant keyboard on this screams 2012.

• @oat_phipps said:
    I bought this, naturally, and am looking forward to digging into it temporarily, but man it is disappointingly ugly. I've never been a fan of Sugar Bytes' UI designs, but the giant keyboard on this screams 2012.

The food is terrible and the portions are too small.... :)

• edited December 2018

@AudioGus said:
    Anyone automate this lovely in BM3 yet?

You can modulate all the things in ApeMatrix.

Had three or four of these going in AUM, all triggered by separate instances of Riffer, going through Turnado and WOW, plus Spacecraft, and two Ruismaker Noirs going through Kosmonaut.

No crackles, Air 2, very happy.

• @MonzoPro said:

@AudioGus said:

Had three or four of these going in AUM, all triggered by separate instances of Riffer, going through Turnado and WOW, plus Spacecraft, and two Ruismaker Noirs going through Kosmonaut.

That sounds like you got quite a racket going on. The good kind.
    Great to hear that you had all that running smoothly on an Air2!
    It is what I use, too.

• @CracklePot said:

@MonzoPro said:

@AudioGus said:

That sounds like you got quite a racket going on. The good kind.
    Great to hear that you had all that running smoothly on an Air2!
    It is what I use, too.

Sounded awful, just how I like it :)

• edited December 2018

I tried another one with nothing else than 4 Aparillos (and Rozetta suite help to play it « live »)
    Unlimited fun with this instrument!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@oat_phipps said:
    I bought this, naturally, and am looking forward to digging into it temporarily, but man it is disappointingly ugly. I've never been a fan of Sugar Bytes' UI designs, but the giant keyboard on this screams 2012.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@oat_phipps said:

"That was inedible muck. And there wasn't enough of it."

• The app is pretty great by the way

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@oat_phipps said:

“aren’t you going to wash yr hands before dinner”
    “no thankee maam, i already did that up against a tree”

did you find that tape yet? :)

• Are the presets in the IAP any better than the ones they give you? I have to say it sounds impressive but I don't hear much in the free presets that sounds very musical, more for soundtrack/soundscaping which I love but I already have too many apps for that

• @yowza said:
    Are the presets in the IAP any better than the ones they give you? I have to say it sounds impressive but I don't hear much in the free presets that sounds very musical, more for soundtrack/soundscaping which I love but I already have too many apps for that

yowza

• @yowza said:
    Are the presets in the IAP any better than the ones they give you? I have to say it sounds impressive but I don't hear much in the free presets that sounds very musical, more for soundtrack/soundscaping which I love but I already have too many apps for that

Same thought. But there are at least four or five that are just amazing, so I’m hopeful. Will watch the videos.

• @RockySmalls said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@oat_phipps said:

“aren’t you going to wash yr hands before dinner”
    “no thankee maam, i already did that up against a tree”

did you find that tape yet? :)

Scrotum!

No bugger sorry, forgot - will try and have a look this weekend!

• @RUST( i )K said:

@yowza said:

yowza

I miss the upvote button..

• edited December 2018

@ExAsperis99 said:

@yowza said:

Same thought. But there are at least four or five that are just amazing, so I’m hopeful. Will watch the videos.

Sorry, didn't go through the base package before just buying the rest so can't compare what is initial etc, but there's a shedload of good and musical stuff here. Small nit is that I wish I could figure out how to favorite things, but for now am just resaving the (many) good ones into a user bank.

This is, already, for me that movie released at the very end of the year which scoops up all the prizes. Def. Best Synth Award in the non-existent Goodyears....might be the prestigious Biggest Immediate Frisson also....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@yowza said:

Sorry, didn't go through the base package before just buying the rest so can't compare what is initial etc, but there's a shedload of good and musical stuff here. Small nit is that I wish I could figure out how to favorite things, but for now am just resaving the (many) good ones into a user bank.

This is, already, for me that movie released at the very end of the year which scoops up all the prizes. Def. Best Synth Award in the non-existent Goodyears....might be the prestigious Biggest Immediate Frisson also....

Frustrating for me, as I’ve been hoping/waiting for it for years, but due to work mountains I haven’t had a proper chance to play with it yet. Argh.