Stagelight is live on the App Store!

1333435363739»

Comments

  • @Paa89 said:
    Hi there @MatthewAtStagelight hope you good.any plans on making Stagelight fit the IPad Pro 11 screen?
    I’ve also noticed that when using sample AUv3 apps, Stagelight randomly skips some notes during playback.
    I’ve tried with BeatHawk and AudioLayer same result.
    Here is a lil demonstration.listen closely to the kick and hi hat.

    I had similar with Model D, but only with ‘force 44.1k’ enabled. My only way round it was to switch it off, freeze the track, then reenable force 44.1k. Frustrating but it worked.

  • Finally had time for a quick dig in to Stagelight last night. This one has tons of potential. A few questions -

    Is it currently not possible to automate the internal synth parameters? I see automation for the drum instrument, but not for synths. Is automation there for AU and AUfx? I haven’t unlocked those yet, still weighing it up..

    Is it possible to record a clips performance in to the linear tracks? I could only get clips in to the linear tracks via copy/paste which is quite tedious on Stagelight as there’s no latch/buttons functionality for this kind of editing. Every copy/paste requires a long press>menu etc. Which is something I’m hoping they can tweak cos might prove too slow /irritating for me in general in long sessions..

  • wimwim
    edited May 15

    @EyeOhEss said:
    Is it possible to record a clips performance in to the linear tracks? I could only get clips in to the linear tracks via copy/paste which is quite tedious on Stagelight as there’s no latch/buttons functionality for this kind of editing. Every copy/paste requires a long press>menu etc. Which is something I’m hoping they can tweak cos might prove too slow /irritating for me in general in long sessions..

    Yes, long-press the record button in the loop builder view and you’ll see “Record to Timeline”.

  • @wim said:

    @EyeOhEss said:
    Is it possible to record a clips performance in to the linear tracks? I could only get clips in to the linear tracks via copy/paste which is quite tedious on Stagelight as there’s no latch/buttons functionality for this kind of editing. Every copy/paste requires a long press>menu etc. Which is something I’m hoping they can tweak cos might prove too slow /irritating for me in general in long sessions..

    Yes, long-press the record button in the loop builder view and you’ll see “Record to Timeline”.

    Thanks :)

  • @MatthewAtStagelight

    Currently

    Midi Key Zone
    NFM
    Polythemus

    Crashes StageLight “when you scan for plugins”

  • Thanks for the report @Jumpercollins . Will add those to the list for future testing.

  • wimwim
    edited May 24

    @MatthewAtStagelight said:
    Thanks for the report @Jumpercollins . Will add those to the list for future testing.

    It’s the AU midi plugins that usually cause it to choke. Just add AU midi support and problem solved. ;)

  • Hello there @MatthewAtStagelight
    Was messing around with stagelight this morning and came across this issue.
    When I freeze a track, the first part of the audio is either missing, or the frozen audio is off tempo.
    Have a look at the video

  • @Paa89 said:
    Hello there @MatthewAtStagelight
    Was messing around with stagelight this morning and came across this issue.
    When I freeze a track, the first part of the audio is either missing, or the frozen audio is off tempo.
    Have a look at the video

    I think I see whats going on there. Try this. Go into the audio editor of the imported frozen track, and disable stretching

  • @MatthewAtStagelight said:

    @Paa89 said:
    Hello there @MatthewAtStagelight
    Was messing around with stagelight this morning and came across this issue.
    When I freeze a track, the first part of the audio is either missing, or the frozen audio is off tempo.
    Have a look at the video

    I think I see whats going on there. Try this. Go into the audio editor of the imported frozen track, and disable stretching

    Hi there thanks for the reply.
    So there are 2 issues.

    Issue 1

    I mixdown a Cubasis project to midi (just one track).
    Used the tracks import option in stagelight to import midi, but the midi was short and blank.had to use the global import option.
    It did import the midi but also create 2 tracks.one blank and one with the midi.
    The midi in Cubasis was 8 bars long at 130 bpm.
    I set the same bpm in stagelight but when I imported the midi it was 7 bars long.
    Here is the video

    Issue 2
    I froze the track and imported the audio.
    Then I disabled stretch.
    As you can see in the video below, the audio was different from the midi.

    Is the a way to import frozen audio to a project without the long way?
    Would be nice if we could bounce audio and have it in the project..
    The present work flow is long if you want to mix with just audio tracks.
    You’d have to go and import all the audio files and then sync them to the midi on the time line.
    if you have no midi, try to remember the section a certain audio clip is supposed to be.thats loooong😂😂

  • hello there, is swing function working for you ?

Sign In or Register to comment.