Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Let’s see your studio setup (photos please!)

Comments

• This is mine, version number… 47? ;)

• @AudioGus said:

@gregsmith said:

Lpk25 and Lpd8 wireless arrived today.

No wires and portable :)

I wish I was smart enough to realise this is all I should need.

@AudioGus said:

@gregsmith said:

Lpk25 and Lpd8 wireless arrived today.

No wires and portable :)

I wish I was smart enough to realise this is all I should need.

@jipumarino said:
    This is mine, version number… 47? ;)

Nice set up ! Couple of questions .. what is the iPad stand and do you have a link to your music ?

• Hello again to my Soundmaster Sr-88, got it at a time when the Boss Dr-55 was more expensive ... in fact that hasn't changed until today :D

• @rs2000 said:

Hello again to my Soundmaster Sr-88, got it at a time when the Boss Dr-55 was more expensive ... in fact that hasn't changed until today :D

Didn't they also do a version that was similar to the tr606 But with separate outputs ?

• @enc said:
    Didn't they also do a version that was similar to the tr606 But with separate outputs ?

Yep, the St-305 but I never had the chance to touch it.

• @enc said:

@jipumarino said:

Nice set up ! Couple of questions .. what is the iPad stand and do you have a link to your music ?

This is the iPad stand: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0743NYTB5
    Regarding my music… I'm aiming for this to be the year I finally link my online pseudonym (I post fairly regularly in r/synthesizers) with my real name. Give me a few months.

• Newest version of my iOS table:

• @jipumarino said:

@enc said:

@jipumarino said:

This is the iPad stand: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0743NYTB5
    Regarding my music… I'm aiming for this to be the year I finally link my online pseudonym (I post fairly regularly in r/synthesizers) with my real name. Give me a few months.

Thanks 👍

• Just moved to a new place a few weeks ago, so it’s still a bit messy. Excited to finally have room for all my gear though, but I’m not sure how long that’ll last with that damn Gas bug going around ;)

• Currently all packed up to move in a month. All the regular synths, samplers & outboard are in cases and boxes. Just a minimal set up left consisting of iPad Pro 12.9, KMI K-Mix and a Cirklon (and some Genelec 8010A’s, not pictured). I’m actually loving it! Might have to stay with this set.

• Just finishing it, up a 10X20 foot building. Moving in this weekend

• @flo26 said:

Elctricians are actually working in what will be my new music room.
    Later,acousticians will come and treat the room.
    Can’t wait to work in this room!

Why are there places to shackle people to the walls and ceiling? ><

• Inspiration Machine

• edited July 2020

Cleaned up the space command module today. Hope to launch it tonight 🤪

• @echoopera you got it nice.

• @jolico said:
    True story.

I can totally relate to this. Keep buying gadgets, keep making actual choons on just the iPad...

• @echoopera said:
    Cleaned up the space command module today. Hope to launch it tonight 🤪

Nice.

• First t8me in three years I have a room spare

• Ha, every time I post in this thread my set up is radically different.

• Expanding...

• edited July 2020

Just a hobbyist, although I've spent way more than a hobbyist should (according to my wife.) In any case, I work from home now, as of several months prior to COVID-19, so I decided I really want a quick solution to practice. Not iOS centric at all, even though I have plenty of that.

• Yes, the Mac and push have been neglected of late.

• @Apex are you happy with your K mix ? I have been looking at it for a while, looks lovely

• edited July 2020

@zeroG said:

I have that exact Pacifica.

• Brothers in Arms! 🔼

• edited July 2020

Too many toddlers in my house to have a studio remain up, so I had to create a Velcro TV dinner grab and go studio. It stays hidden in my closet, then comes out during naps :)

• You lucky freaks... I have a line 6 helix with my pedals on the floor and my iPad on my lap. Boy I wish I could have a dedicated room.

@echoopera already got the new MK3. How are you liking it, mate? Mine is ordered but it’s hard to get right now in Germany. Selling good probably. ;)

• edited July 2020

Latest iPad only setup. Kboard and Nano kontrol just for editing purposes.