Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplr

Comments

• Oh man, this is becoming a box set.

• Integrated in iPadOs 13....... :)

• Such a passing twitter remark is enough to feed the Samplr rumour/hope/anxiety for another 4-5 years.

• What does this portend?

• Implemented in Logic Pro coming out for iOS 13 tomorrow haha

• @ALB said:
    What does this portend?

Maybe, he will release the Samplr update he has mentioned periodically for the last couple of years. Maybe he had future-proofed it so it won't break when IAA eventually goes away?

• If it gets updated, I’m never leaving my house again

• edited September 2019

Well, I’m voting for a Mainstage for iOS. If I understand Samplr, it is mostly a live tool isn’t it?

Imagine if tomorrow we find out that Samplr dev has been making an Apple-branded live performance tool for iOS. Either way, it is great to see that there is something coming from this long-lost very talented developer :)

• iPhone version?

• @Hmtx said:
    Well, I’m voting for a Mainstage for iOS. If I understand Samplr, it is mostly a live tool isn’t it?

Imagine if tomorrow we find out that Samplr dev has been making an Apple-branded live performance tool for iOS. Either way, it is great to see that there is something coming from this long-lost very talented developer :)

It will be so f00k1ng amazing that it probably going to happen, 5h17!

Now I have something to add to my regular praying... xD

• A reason to live after all this Monday morning...

• Well I just put GarageBand back on my iPad in faint anticipation of a update tomorrow if Samplr in the mix !

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    A reason to live after all this Monday morning...

And here I was thinking that my only lifeline was a pint of Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream in the freezer.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    A reason to live after all this Monday morning...

You know, I agree with that sentiment..

• AUv3 & mic input. Just that really :) keep it simple, a la Samplr way

• The news..

Samplr will be auv3 and release the same day.... Or year, that drambo releases!

• @reasOne said:
    The news..

I very well may just transcend the three dimensional reality and vaporize into pure energy from excitement if a day like that were to happen.

• @JackDwyerburger said:

@reasOne said:
    The news..

I very well may just transcend the three dimensional reality and vaporize into pure energy from excitement if a day like that were to happen.

I think there would be complete forum silence for a few hours while we are all dead and brought back to life

• Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.............,,,Samplr

• @bleep said:
    Such a passing twitter remark is enough to feed the Samplr rumour/hope/anxiety for another 4-5 years.

Yep. I'll watch that play out and nod my head. :)

• I really think it will be an Auv3. If I remember right he always said he would keep it alive. And if he works at Apple he’s probably known for quite some time it would have to go Auv3 to stay alive.

Like so many other people, Samplr is partly what got me here but I was losing hope. I bet it’s relatively soon or he wouldn’t have teased like that and suffered the renewed rush of inquiry emails haha.

• I think Samplr is worth the price of an iPad.

THAT is how big of a fan of it I am.

Do not tease me with glorious updates, nor horrify me with a future without it. I can't handle the emotional rollercoaster any more.

JUST....
    Say it to me M.A.R.C.O.S.

• He is probably just going to make sure it works without bugs on iOS 13.

I wouldn’t expect too much more.

• This is bigger than that time when the world thought that Madlib made 3 full albums using only an iPad back in 2005.... :p

If Marcos puts out an update that includes panning then I will concede there was no collusion!

• Maybe it’ll move to an IAP model where you pay for each sample.

Throw in a subscription plan and make it portrait only.

Rename it Ableton Compact while yer at it.

• My thoughts are frozen
    Like everything else
    You will always be remembered
    Even life itself
    And try to make it rhyme
    In normal moving time
    It's off to work we go
    Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho!

This is what space smells like (Dangling in thin air)
    You will always remember where you were