Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplr

Comments

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    It syncs perfectly here, always has.
    Hosted in AB3 or using one of the free link to midi apps.

Curious if there’s anything else included. It’s already 99.99% perfect!

Effects per track would be amazing to have.

It can sync but no start/stop which is a pain, will be cool to just have Samplr just sync without need of other apps. It tiring to have to use many apps for one function.

• edited December 2019

@[Deleted User] said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

It can sync but no start/stop which is a pain, will be cool to just have Samplr just sync without need of other apps. It tiring to have to use many apps for one function.

It works perfectly here.
    Clock source: Digitakt MIDI
    Clock receiver: Samplr running on iPad 1 with MIDI connected via iRig MIDI.
    Start, stop and following tempo changes all works.

I'm using Samplr version 1.3.0, the last version running on iPad 1.

• edited December 2019

@rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

It works perfectly here.

Doesnt work with AUM unless I use extra apps so bring on link 👍 im not so keen on midi clock in general.

• Return to host button if samplr stays IAA!

• @[Deleted User] said:

@rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

It works perfectly here.

Doesnt work with AUM unless I use extra apps so bring on link 👍 im not so keen on midi clock in general.

OK, I've mentioned just one option that actually works.
    For some reason I believed you're into MIDI hardware too...
    LINK is very handy in many cases except with hardware and when you need instant start/stop which even LINK V3 cannot do.

• edited December 2019

@rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

It works perfectly here.

LINK is very handy in many cases except with hardware and when you need instant start/stop which even LINK V3 cannot do.

Yep, i dont need instant start/stop, even when playing with bands we have a count in. Start/stop with sync quantum is perfect for me. you are right i use midi clock also but it not my favourite.

So how can you get Samplr to work with AUM using Midiclock minus extra apps? haha this is irrelevant since the dev is fixing this it seems😆

• edited December 2019

• Anymore leaks?

Doubt Ableton Link is the only offering for this update..

😉

• @RajahP said:
    Anymore leaks?

😉

The dev has asked beta testers not to leak -- so, please don't encourage folks to leak.

• @[Deleted User] said:

@rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

It works perfectly here.

Yep, i dont need instant start/stop, even when playing with bands we have a count in. Start/stop with sync quantum is perfect for me. you are right i use midi clock also but it not my favourite.

So how can you get Samplr to work with AUM using Midiclock minus extra apps? haha this is irrelevant since the dev is fixing this it seems😆

I remember that I once had to create another virtual MIDI port on the same iDevice and route MIDI to it, otherwise Samplr wouldn't recognize MIDI clock.
    Back in the days I've been using FreEWI to create such a virtual MIDI port, today I'd use MidiFire.

• @espiegel123 said:

@RajahP said:
    Anymore leaks?

😉

The dev has asked beta testers not to leak -- so, please don't encourage folks to leak.

Sure.. 😇

• Ok.. let’s hope we don’t get Drambo-ed on this.. It’s Jan 13th 2020.. 😁

• edited February 2020

Samplr updated some hours ago in AppStore :)

• No AUv3, in case anyone else was expecting an interesting update.

• I still see 1.4.3

• @tja said:
    I still see 1.4.3

It can take a while to propagate.

• An update is an update! I'll take it.

• PANNING >>>>>>>>>>>>AUv3

• I was hoping it would be multi out, but it’s really nice to see the dev seemingly back to doing frequent updates!! Hurray!

• This is an official unofficial notice to let you know that The Samplr App has become a full Production App.

I'd like to thank a few people for making this possible through their innovative ideas and ongoing support ... First of all Marcos Alonso without whom none of this would have been possible but also , Alonso Marcos, Aarcos Malonso, and of course Socram Osnola for developing and maintaining this Work of Art, this Instrument and Production Environment. On behalf of the IOS Community and the Panning association of america, we salute you and all of your endeavors... Thank You.

• @kobamoto said:
    This is an official unofficial notice to let you know that The Samplr App has become a full Production App.

I'd like to thank a few people for making this possible through their innovative ideas and ongoing support ... First of all Marcos Alonso without whom none of this would have been possible but also , Alonso Marcos, Aarcos Malonso, and of course Socram Osnola for developing and maintaining this Work of Art, this Instrument and Production Environment. On behalf of the IOS Community and the Panning association of america, we salute you and all of your endeavors... Thank You.

Man, how I enjoy this forum!!!

• @Monome said:

@kobamoto said:
    This is an official unofficial notice to let you know that The Samplr App has become a full Production App.

Man, how I enjoy this forum!!!

+1

• It's out in UK store :)

• @kobamoto 👍👍👍

• Now we just need external input for midi note, cc, ...

:lol:

• App Store shows 1.4.3 but I downloaded and all new features are there including import from AS.

• Wow, panning is in the room :)
    Nice update!
    and Files access is back.
    How do you access the panning, and can you automate it?