Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One is out!

Comments

• edited November 2018

@kv331audio_bulent said:
    Since I don't have enough drive space on my server (godaddy virtual hosting), I'd opt for google cloud storage.

Oops, I was confused that you meant Google Drive. GCS or AWS S3 are fine.

Panic uses AWS - https://who.is/whois/panic.com
    Most probably, they are using S3 to store data files.

• Hey guys, Apple just approved the latest beta :smiley:

Here are the fixes:

1. SynthMaster One does'nt release memory for unused waveforms/wavetables
    2. When user changes a waveform/wavetable when a note is playing, the change is not heard until a new note is played
    3. When user changes a filter type when a note is playing, the change is not heard until a new note is played
    4. SynthMaster One AUv3 crashes when instantiated under Auria
    5. SynthMaster One should not allow saving presets with no name
    6. When a preset is saved under a folder, the folder name should be recognized as the bank name,

If I don't head any serious issues over the next 24 hours, I will be posting this as a new update on the appstore!

• OK guys v1.1.2 is out now!

• @kv331audio_bulent said:
    OK guys v1.1.2 is out now!

Love both SM1 and SM player! Any ideas when SM player will be available AU3? Sorry if this has been answered already!

• @Mull said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

Love both SM1 and SM player! Any ideas when SM player will be available AU3? Sorry if this has been answered already!

The beta should be our pretty soon. There are just a couple of issues remaining on our plate that we should fix before the release.

@Mull said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

The beta should be our pretty soon. There are just a couple of issues remaining on our plate that we should fix before the release.

Hopefully, Legato, Glide and Vibrato on keyboard Y-Axis will be available when you release it :smile:

• Any movement on the iPhone version?

• @JonLewis said:
    Any movement on the iPhone version?

just need to decide on the layout! I might introduce that at NAMM 2019 along with cloud sync feature.

• FYI: We started our Black Friday Sale, 50% OFF until Dec 1.

Midi learn for midi cc 41 does not work. Can you take a look please.

• I'm finding the AU scaling in Auria Pro to be problematic. (AP on 12.9 3rd gen iPad Pro with screen optimization on.)

Unlike Syntronik, for example, which seamlessly scales, SM1 jumps between sizes, some too small, some too big!

(Reported to KV33 via Testflight.)

• @[Deleted User] said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

Midi learn for midi cc 41 does not work. Can you take a look please.

yes will do before the next update. users reported issues with other cc's too for the desktop. really weird issue, will debug this.

• @sch said:
    I'm finding the AU scaling in Auria Pro to be problematic. (AP on 12.9 3rd gen iPad Pro with screen optimization on.)

Unlike Syntronik, for example, which seamlessly scales, SM1 jumps between sizes, some too small, some too big!

(Reported to KV33 via Testflight.)

I will also debug this one with my 12.9 iPad.

• @kv331audio_bulent

Hello! Would love to buy more presets! :)

• I’m ready for Drummaster

• @AudioGus said:
    @kv331audio_bulent

Hello! Would love to buy more presets! :)

It is Chrimble after all. We are flush and we are willing, hey people we're the non-pareil etc etc.

• SM1 works amazingly well in NS2

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    SM1 works amazingly well in NS2

Doesn't it just :)

• edited December 2018

Hi folks, just wanted to share my excitement with you guys: Finally figured out how to show realtime animations for modulation sources and targets:

Pretty soon we're gonna update all our products: SynthMaster, SynthMaster One and SynthMaster One iOS.

I haven't forgotten about the feature requests for SM1 iOS, including the iPhone version. They'll be implemented around January-February timeframe.

Happy holidayz!

Hi folks, just wanted to share my excitement with you guys: Finally figured out how to show realtime animations for modulation sources and targets:

Pretty soon we're gonna update all our products: SynthMaster, SynthMaster One and SynthMaster One iOS.

I haven't forgotten about the feature requests for SM1 iOS, including the iPhone version. They'll be implemented around January-February timeframe.

Happy holidayz!

Hello there.wish you all at kv331 a joyful new year.please make preset sharing in SynthMaster player iOS if possible.

• edited December 2018

Realtime animation of the dials!!! Woo hoo

One of my biggest wishes for SM One just came true

Thanks @kv331audio_bulent

• Great news. Hope everyone is enjoying the season. Happy New Year.

• sweeet!!! i can’t wait for that iphone version > @Paa89 said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

Happy holidayz!

Hello there.wish you all at kv331 a joyful new year.please make preset sharing in SynthMaster player iOS if possible.

• @kv331audio_bulent , @lbiyikoglu ,

What is the timeline for IAP presets for SynthMaster One and SynthMaster Player?
    Do they include any brass/Sax and Flute instruments?

Also, is SM1 going to have Vibrato on key swipe up?
    Is SMP going to have Legato, Glide and Vibrato?

• @kv331audio_bulent. Any word on Synthmaster 3? I bought your Everything Bundle and eagerly await the free update. Love SM2 btw. Last year I was in the market for a wavetable synth and it came down to Serum, Avenger and SM2. I chose SM2 because it’s so versatile and came with thousands of awesome presets (in the bundle).

• edited December 2018

@kv331audio_bulent , @lbiyikoglu ,

I see that your beta versions of SM1 and SMP are overwriting the stable AppStore versions and resulting in loss of user presets in stable versions. I learnt from LumaFusion that their beta version is a separate install and does not mess up the stable install app or its project files.

Can you please look into this and make sure your betas install as separate apps and not overwrite the stable version apps? Maybe it's a matter of having a separate App ID in the AppStore for beta versions so they don’t overwrite the stable versions?

• Very useful to see the animations, helps see at a glance what is happening.

• @PhilW said:
    Very useful to see the animations, helps see at a glance what is happening.

Agreed! Thank you for continuing to innovate, @kv331audio_bulent!

• Another requested feature: Locking parameters & sections (osc, filter, arp, fx, etc):

Another requested feature: Locking parameters & sections (osc, filter, arp, fx, etc):

Oh Momma... never thought of this, but yes, of course!

This discussion has been closed.