Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• Three day countdown is official!

• @Liquidmantis said:
    Three day countdown is official!

Wait.... What? I thought he just said "we're close" - when did we get to 3 days?

• edited February 2020

drambo will need to be put into quarantine first to allow the bugs to be squashed.

• It might be official but no one said it started today.

• Did they..?

• edited February 2020

i was born on leapday and wouldn’t hate it as a gift to buy myself

• @Liquidmantis said:
    Three day countdown is official!

I think you jumped the gun a bit, it’s still 33 days till April

• Would be a stroke of genius to release Drambo on April 1.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Would be a stroke of genius to release Drambo on April 1.

Not gonna lie, that would be pretty funny. I mean I don’t want to wait that long lol.. but it would be smirk worthy

• @giku_beepstreet adds an hour to the release clock for every time someone guesses or asks for something the release date.

• …reticulating splines…

• Hurreyyy!!! : d rambo at was finally released :smiley: ! What a wonderful Sunday!

• @dakti said:
    Hurreyyy!!! : d rambo at was finally released :smiley: ! What a wonderful Sunday!

Where?

• @RajahP said:

@dakti said:
    Hurreyyy!!! : d rambo at was finally released :smiley: ! What a wonderful Sunday!

Where?

here:
    https://apps.apple.com/pl/app/ramboat-gun-squad-games/id914893190?l

• @dakti said:

@RajahP said:

@dakti said:

Where?

here:
    https://apps.apple.com/pl/app/ramboat-gun-squad-games/id914893190?l

Great..

• edited March 2020

I've been waiting for this game for soo long time and it is in the appstore for 4 years. I missed it. Sorry if I was misleading you, I accidentally gave too many spaces. It was supposed to be:
    "Hurreyyy!!! :d ramboat was finally released" - instead of - "Hurreyyy!!! : d rambo at was finally released"

;)

• Synthesis only, playing with buffer freeze module

• edited March 2020

• @rafaelollero said:
    Tonight> @giku_beepstreet said:

Synthesis only, playing with buffer freeze module

Thank You
    For doing an amazing App
    Just want to play with soon

Amen. My two most looked forward to apps are this and Glitchcore. Fingers crossed for soon.

• Man some of you are so impatient. Should try some drambreathing exercises.

• I'm just excited haha, myself. I'll douse my head in some Drambo-iue

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Drambo is officially being leveraged to advertise other software, congratulations you've hit LEGENDARY STATUS lol

• ...why is this being posted here?

Dear YourJunk,
    it's simple, beacause 152 pages is still not enough ;)
    ps. probably are here users who will be interested it as well as Drambo, Cheers!

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Synthesis only, playing with buffer freeze module

Crazy man synthesis I think 🤔. Some left over test drambo synthesis here.

• edited March 2020

@iammane said:
    Drambo is officially being leveraged to advertise other software, congratulations you've hit LEGENDARY STATUS lol

Come on @iammane, it's no true, I had no bad intentions. Just wanted to share the good news for the good of all music-users here. I have nothing to do with the author of that app and sorry if it was inappropriate. I wanted to add something from myself to the biggest topic on Audiobus :) People who are waiting here for Drambo - the same as I - are talking about different music software and recommended it as well, so I am not the first one :) I hope you read my admiration for Sunrizer and Zeeon before you deleted my post. (By the way I support Beepstreet with all my heart, I bought all Beepstreet app) Cheers!

• @dakti said:

...why is this being posted here?

Dear YourJunk,
    it's simple, beacause 152 pages is still not enough ;)
    ps. probably are here users who will be interested it as well as Drambo, Cheers!

@dakti: generally, one is expected to post things comments directly relevant to the thread. If it isn't (as was the case here) , it is good policy to create a new topic (in this case in the Off-Topic category) rather than post something not really connected to the conversation.

• Sure, Genesis Pro, windows only, 32 bit only, double the development time of Drambo.
    Maybe nice EDM machine but nothing ground breaking sound wise.
    I prefer to take 2 Drambos to go then.

• @dakti said:

@iammane said:
    Drambo is officially being leveraged to advertise other software, congratulations you've hit LEGENDARY STATUS lol

Come on @iammane, it's no true, I had no bad intentions. Just wanted to share the good news for the good of all music-users here. I have nothing to do with the author of that app and sorry if it was inappropriate. I wanted to add something from myself to the biggest topic on Audiobus :) People who are waiting here for Drambo - the same as I - are talking about different music software and recommended it as well, so I am not the first one :) I hope you read my admiration for Sunrizer and Zeeon before you deleted my post. (By the way I support Beepstreet with all my heart, I bought all Beepstreet app) Cheers!

Hey man, it was a funny joke and made me crack a smile. Ppl can get a hair crotchety in this Golden Calf of a thread

• edited March 2020

@dakti: generally, one is expected to post things comments directly relevant to the thread. If it isn't (as was the case here) , it is good policy to create a new topic (in this case in the Off-Topic category) rather than post something not really connected to the conversation.

@espiegel123, I know, I know, You're right, I'm not a troll, I'm just bored, I wanted to do well, but it turned out bad, as always :)

@Clueless said:
    Sure, Genesis Pro, windows only, 32 bit only, double the development time of Drambo.
    Maybe nice EDM machine but nothing ground breaking sound wise.
    I prefer to take 2 Drambos to go then.

@Clueless, Sure, why not, I prefer get even 3 Drambos :) but why not to buy it in the price of 1 EUR? Developer earn milions of EUR, and milions of music-user will be happy as well, Everybody win! :)

Hey man, it was a funny joke and made me crack a smile. Ppl can get a hair crotchety in this Golden Calf of a thread

@Gaia.Tree, I'm glad I made you laugh, sense of humor is very important, otherwise the world would be terrible :)

Anyway, thanks to me, and a little thanks to you ;) we have 153 pages now :)

This discussion has been closed.