Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @cian said:
    On Sunday Beepstreet will announce a release date of February 29th.

2024 or bust!

• Is the “e” silent in “Drambo?”

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Is the “e” silent in “Drambo?”

😆

No, more like the opposite - @giku took our 1001 feature requests way too serious and now the sequel is endless waiting.

• I can hardly wait until the 3rd update to drop after the release.

Today's winner!

id go as far to say that all of drambo is silent 🤪 i haven’t heard anything 🤣

• I'm starting to wonder if this is a case of selfish beta-testers making additional requests instead of just bug-hunting.

• @oat_phipps said:
    I'm starting to wonder if this is a case of selfish beta-testers making additional requests instead of just bug-hunting.

Hopefully yes!

• @oat_phipps said:
    I'm starting to wonder if this is a case of selfish beta-testers making additional requests instead of just bug-hunting.

Or maybe we can just appreciate the beta testers for _selfishly _ironing out the issues before it's released to the hoi polloi …

• edited February 2020

@rs2000 said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

No, more like the opposite - @giku took our 1001 feature requests way too serious and now the sequel is endless waiting.

Maybe you have given the wrong impression here through playfulness. Im just bug hunting, at this point its all about getting it ready so everyone can forget about the testers and make their own music. No doubt the developer has a massive feature request list, maybe we see some of these in revisions after the release.

• @oat_phipps said:

Of course they are!

• @TheVimFuego said:

@oat_phipps said:

Or maybe we can just appreciate the beta testers for _selfishly _ironing out the issues before it's released to the hoi polloi …

You can't combat sarcasm with sarcasm

• @oat_phipps said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@oat_phipps said:

You can't combat sarcasm with sarcasm

Entire Channel: Challenge accepted!

• Ya'll really not gonna release this till 200 pages, huh?

• Jeez, my first time here. What I have missed! @Senhorlampada for AB User of the Year!

• @rs2000 said:

So true. I hope people remember this before judging. He really upped the development after this thread started. :wink:

@LinearLineman said:
    Jeez, my first time here. What I have missed! @Senhorlampada for AB User of the Year!

:lol: I'm the humble bringer of news.

Hope this isn't waiting for me:

• @TheVimFuego said:

@oat_phipps said:

With the new virus, floods, fires, famine, and a global economic catastrophe on the horizon, you’d better speed up your ironing, while there’s still customers around able to buy it.

• Ahahahahaha 😂😅😅

• Btw. Its really close... not only virus, but the app ;).

• Which will spread faster?

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Btw. Its really close... not only virus, but the app ;).

Welp, this is the best thing I've read all day amongst news of the virus, stock market blowing up, etc etc. Gotta stop watching Model:Cycles videos....

• Four more years! Four more years!

• @Krupa said:
    Four more years! Four more years!

omg I got scared, was thinking for a second that this thread has been around longer than my youngest.... thankfully, no. Yikes.

• @iammane said:

@Krupa said:
    Four more years! Four more years!

omg I got scared, was thinking for a second that this thread has been around longer than my youngest.... thankfully, no. Yikes.

Sorry, was thinking of the leap year and this is the last chance for four years to release on an interesting date, plus midst of cooking and feeling surreal 😁

• The question is ( as always )

For those who like Model cycles ( but will still buy Drambo obviously )

Would you prefer Drambo on its own screen, should it be better on own screen, over the option of midi commands and in the background including app switching.

Or should midi commands and app switching be enough ( ie you dont need to feel like a performance type dj )

and either not need the cycles or buy the cycles anyway.

Worst scenario is having a cycles when another ipad would benefit Drambo and some ios more.

• Drambo will basically be 16 channels and auv3 I guess.

• No rush.

No pun intended.

• As much as the cycles seems good for performance. Was going to see how it worked with volca drum, whether live or sampled but the cycle steals an input on audio interface and stuff has to be unplugged, which isnt great for symetrical OCD. If Drambo can sequence hardware samples good or even sequence out to hardware multi channel as an auv3 ( not sure ios can do that ) Then the cycles can jog on.

This discussion has been closed.