Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC TRANSIENT Shaper by Fred Anton Corvest - NOW Available To Buy

Comments

• @Denzkps said:
    In Auria I can’t load projects
    In BM3 I can load projects but after it I can’t make anything and also can’t delete plugin (
    I can update iOS to 11.2.6 but I don’t sure that it will help

O_O so one last idea:

1. Remove app (long press)
    2. Open project in BM3 or Auria - plug will be missing so hope you could remove the plug then
    3. Save
    4. Install again
    5. Re open your project
  • @FredAntonCorvest said:

@Denzkps said:
    In BM3 I can load projects but after it I can’t make anything and also can’t delete plugin (

O_O so one last idea:

2. Open project in BM3 or Auria - plug will be missing so hope you could remove the plug then
    3. Save
    4. Install again
    5. Re open your project

Updated to last iOS and it didn’t help
    Your approach helped only for BM3
    Auria can’t load projects without plugin and always crash
    I very upset becouse I used FAC Transient in all my last projects ...

• @Denzkps said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

@Denzkps said:

O_O so one last idea:

3. Save
    4. Install again
    5. Re open your project

Okey I restored all my projects in Auria
    I used old snapshots and it helped
    But it was very nervous experience)))

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:
    If you already own it, please "elect" a good friend :)

I elect @Master_Ascendant.

WOW!!! Thanks @johnfromberkeley!!! :smiley:

Awesome, thank you so much @FredAntonCorvest... I’ll message you now :blush:

• @Denzkps said:

@Denzkps said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

@Denzkps said:

O_O so one last idea:

3. Save
    4. Install again
    5. Re open your project

Glad that you finally fix the issue! And yes I have to admit glad to read that you used FAC Transient in all your last projects!!! :D

@Master_Ascendant said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

You welcome :)

• edited March 2018

I can confirm the same issue with AUM, loading the project freezes AUM for me when it gets to FAC Transient.

Edit: to solve it for me there was an easy fix, but I have two ipads. I Airdropped the AUM file to my second iPad (which didn't have Transient installed yet) I opened this and saved as a new file and Airdropped it back to my iPad with Transient installed. Then it opens as normal. :)

• edited March 2018

@FredAntonCorvest said:

@Denzkps said:

@Denzkps said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

@Denzkps said:

O_O so one last idea:

3. Save
    4. Install again
    5. Re open your project

Glad that you finally fix the issue! And yes I have to admit glad to read that you used FAC Transient in all your last projects!!! :D

@Master_Ascendant said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

Its not really a fix haha, glad i hadnt saved it in any projects !!!!!
    What is the likelyhood of this happening with every update, if you have no idea what is causing it ?

• @Samplemunch said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

@Denzkps said:

@Denzkps said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

@Denzkps said:

O_O so one last idea:

3. Save
    4. Install again
    5. Re open your project

@Master_Ascendant said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

@FredAntonCorvest said:

Its not really a fix haha, glad i hadnt saved it in any projects !!!!!
    What is the likelyhood of this happening with every update, if you have no idea what is causing it ?

Don’t worry we have already identified something and I m working on it but this will take some time of course: fix then Test Flight then submission.

I ll do something on AuV3 side but this is definitely something that should be also protected on host side to ignore crashing or missing AuV3.

Imagine the scenario you used an AuV3 on a project in a particular host. Then time flies... and unfortunately for X reason the AuV3 is no more available or crash or it s incompatible... does it justify that you could no more open your project? The host should ignore it I think :)

• I have FAC chorus which is gorgeous.

Just wondering if you're planning an appstore bundle?

Congrats on the release

• @FredAntonCorvest
    And else Version 1.0.1 after reload project return all knobs to initial position or to init preset.

• @Denzkps said:
    @FredAntonCorvest
    And else Version 1.0.1 after reload project return all knobs to initial position or to init preset.

Edit: Can’t understand when and why but twice today

• @SpookyZoo said:
    I have FAC chorus which is gorgeous.

Just wondering if you're planning an appstore bundle?

Congrats on the release

I have to admit that your are a lot to ask me about a bundle!
    So my idea was to wait because I have only 2x dynamics and 1x modulation :s
    If I do something I'll probably offer 10% off.

• @Denzkps said:

@Denzkps said:
    @FredAntonCorvest

As explained earlier I'm working on a fix and ... the first version of the fix is done and all the TestFlight updates have already been sent to beta testers team :) So if it's ok last step is submission.

• Fred, thanks for FAC Transient really awesome app!

Question, was testing the No Room preset, which setting is the one that creates this effect? I noticed that if apply it to the test stereo file I have I get lots of skipping or some kind of stutter. This is not the apps fault at all, but what can I tweak to get as close to no room with out skipping.

Thanks!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Fred, thanks for FAC Transient really awesome app!

Question, was testing the No Room preset, which setting is the one that creates this effect? I noticed that if apply it to the test stereo file I have I get lots of skipping or some kind of stutter. This is not the apps fault at all, but what can I tweak to get as close to no room with out skipping.

Thanks!

It is not about the source being stereo or whatever; a transient shaper will work at its best for coherent sounds like percussive/percussive+sustained/sustained sound. If the source is heterogeneous the best bet will be some kind of parallel processing where each process address the different sources

• So in other words no good on stereo file?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    So in other words no good on stereo file?

It is not about stereo or mono. With a transient designer you shape transients . If the source has mixed sounds the plugin will only affect effectively the loudest peaks. It won’t shape non-transient sound such as slow string and so on.

• tjatja
    edited March 2018

@FredAntonCorvest said:
    To be honest, I have not idea about the bundle :s No idea about how much you can spare, not sure if it makes sense to put all in the same... FAC Maxima and FAC Transient goes together, I mean dynamic processor but FAC Chorus is in another category so... :s

A bundle would be great!
    It´s not interesting if the Apps relate to each other.
    Just a FAC bundle :) :) :)

Edit: I think, that sells Apps that would normaly just not be bought. As a tribute to the developer.

• Fred, I updated on my iPad and as a soon as I tried to launch the app, it crashed. So I deleted and installed latest one on the App Store and it launches fine.

Now, I was working in a project in Auria Pro, but it won’t open the project anymore. I don’t know if it’s related to FAC but will try it on another project. Wondering what would cause this.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Fred, I updated on my iPad and as a soon as I tried to launch the app, it crashed. So I deleted and installed latest one on the App Store and it launches fine.

Now, I was working in a project in Auria Pro, but it won’t open the project anymore. I don’t know if it’s related to FAC but will try it on another project. Wondering what would cause this.

===> :)

@Denzkps said:
    @FredAntonCorvest

As explained earlier I'm working on a fix and ... the first version of the fix is done and all the TestFlight updates have already been sent to beta testers team :) So if it's ok last step is submission.

In addition to my previous status, beta team has verified my fix and I've submitted it to Apple, it has been approved and should be available shortly :) - version is 1.0.2

• Thanks! I started a new project in Auria Pro and it’s working great. :)

@FredAntonCorvest said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Fred, I updated on my iPad and as a soon as I tried to launch the app, it crashed. So I deleted and installed latest one on the App Store and it launches fine.

===> :)

@Denzkps said:
    @FredAntonCorvest

In addition to my previous status, beta team has verified my fix and I've submitted it to Apple, it has been approved and should be available shortly :) - version is 1.0.2

• I am confused, should I just buy the app for $8.99 or complete my bundle for $12.01??

• edited March 2018

@JudgeDredd said:
    I am confused, should I just buy the app for $8.99 or complete my bundle for $12.01??

Mines even worse. $17 to complete my bundle.

• I haven’t seen a Complete My Bundle in ages, many months if not years. I have FAC Chorus but it is still showing me the full bundle price and not a Complete My Bundle price.

• Same here, what complete nonsense, bundles are supposed to reward loyalty, not punish it !!

• I just bought the bundle. I didn’t have Maxima because I have a few other compressor/limiter apps. Plus the Fabs in Auria Pro which are super sweet.

But after so much glowing praise for Maxima and the dedication of @FredAntonCorvest and my appreciation of his other apps I bundled up!

Price was 7.01 or something instead of $8.99.

Things will get pretty loud tonight!

• edited March 2018

@noisefan said:
    I just bought the bundle. I didn’t have Maxima because I have a few other compressor/limiter apps. Plus the Fabs in Auria Pro which are super sweet.

But after so much glowing praise for Maxima and the dedication of @FredAntonCorvest and my appreciation of his other apps I bundled up!

Price was 7.01 or something instead of $8.99.

Things will get pretty loud tonight!

Thx for your nice words about my apps! :)
    May I suggest you to rate it and review, this will be very nice too :)

• About bunde stuff...

All of this is completely out of my scope... I mean when I've created the bundle all I had to do is to select the content, add a description and fix a global price which is - if you don't already own any of the apps - slightly cheaper that the three apart. So the problem about how Apple manage those computations when you already own some plugs should be addressed to the App Store support because I have not option to modify this behavior :s

• edited March 2018

FAC Transient version 1.0.2 (Fix compatibility issue with previous versions) is available :)