PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

What hardware are you currently using or lusting

123457»

Comments

• @kinkujin said:
    Oh wow, the NAMM cat is out of the bag ... just now I saw this. Holy crap. They had me at Unique British Design ...

Yea this i want :D i have some old crappy stylophone and even tho its impossible to play properly and is very simple, i really like its raw sound. I even have even sampled it to single cycle waveforms because its so lovely oscilator sound

• @ToMess said:

@kinkujin said:
    Oh wow, the NAMM cat is out of the bag ... just now I saw this. Holy crap. They had me at Unique British Design ...

Yea this i want :D i have some old crappy stylophone and even tho its impossible to play properly and is very simple, i really like its raw sound. I even have even sampled it to single cycle waveforms because its so lovely oscilator sound

At first I thought it was just a picture. Then I saw that there was sound and played, and the sound surprised me. Looks like a blast.

• lusting for

dreadbox medusa
    dreadbox erubus 2 and 3

Elektron octatrak
    elektron digitone

aka mpc X

rainmaker delay module

@kinkujin said:

hope there is a randomizer on this thing

• @u0421793 said:

@syrupcore said:

There's also the new Pittsburgh Modular Microvolt 3900.

Does anyone have anything to say about this one? If anyone had actually bought one we’d have heard about it, but the above line is the only hit on that search in this site.

That is a really cool unit.

IF I had to pick between that and the Lifeform I think I may take Lifeform though.

I felt sounds for this were good but I don't know......not as wide reaching as I expected.

• edited January 16

dreaming about Waldorf Microwave XT ... one day will buy it :-)

• The next 'Budget iPad' is something I'll be keeping my eyes on as it will most likely beat my Air 2 in every way possible apart from the laminated screen...

• @Samu said:
    The next 'Budget iPad' is something I'll be keeping my eyes on as it will most likely beat my Air 2 in every way possible apart from the laminated screen...

Me too. Aside from a little audio recorder (waiting for a Zoom H2/4's to drop back down in price), I really just want a better iPad as the Air 2's getting tired.

• @Samu @MonzoPro

Ok, Mini 5 with A12 cpu would be instabuy for me :smiley:

• BenBen
    edited January 16

New iPad Pro. Probably 11”. If I can manage to sell my bass rigs I will turn those into a Mark Bass head and 210 cabinet.

Oh and an audio interface for the new Pro (keeping my Air 2, going to run them both.)
    AND another keyboard controller. Loving that smaller Roli.
    @MonzoPro. The Air 2 is starting show it’s age though me thinks our expectations grow as time passes.

• @dendy said:
    @Samu @MonzoPro

Ok, Mini 5 with A12 cpu would be instabuy for me :smiley:

My gut says we'll see an 'education model' similar to the last years 9.7" model but with an A11 CPU.
    And hopefully it will retain the 3.5mm jack as well...

The lame-ass BT audio is NOT the solution for real-time audio...

• The new Minilogue xd is floating my boat at the mo.
    the demos sound wonderful.
    I think it would sit well with my Monologue and Volca Sampler.