Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Impc Pro 2 (bundle is live)

Comments

• Yes a demo video .. :D

• @Retronyms good luck with the release.

• edited December 2017

Hey @Taylor

my query above (sorry my mic must’ve been off):

New one is Tabletop compatible?

Looking at AppStore listing, looks like no

Other than that looks way cool, best of wishes on this one

• edited December 2017

It’s a tempting upgrade, would have to re- download the original pro version then upgrade
    Maybe wait to see some more comments and videos lol

• Interesting. Congrats on the release!

• It looks great. As I’m keeping the other two iMPCs, Pro (Pro 1, I guess), and the first baby one for Tabletop use, this would be adding a third, which would be a first: three iterations of an app coexisting on the same device.

• @Littlewoodg said:
    It looks great. As I’m keeping the other two iMPCs, Pro (Pro 1, I guess), and the first baby one for Tabletop use, this would be adding a third, which would be a first: three iterations of an app coexisting on the same device.

Nice hat trick...tosses sombrero

• Unclear how to upgrade iMPC Pro. Meanwhile, @Retronyms you guys are the kings of demo videos! We’re visual learners here. Hook us up.

• @Retronyms huh. It says get it for $15 but i was charged 24.99. I already own impcPro and Audiocopy?

What happened? The pricing messaging is confusing on the Product Detail Page? Do i need to request a refund or how do i make up the $9 difference?

Looks cool fwiw <3

• Upthread @Taylor said the bundle isn’t in place till tomorrow...

• edited December 2017

@Littlewoodg said:
    Upthread @Taylor said the bundle isn’t in place till tomorrow...

Doh. Man.... :|

Hot fixes still coming and out $9 bones.

• edited December 2017

@echoopera said:

@Littlewoodg said:
    Upthread @Taylor said the bundle isn’t in place till tomorrow...

Doh. Man.... :|

Hot fixes still coming and out $9 bones.

That's a shame. Guess we should have figured out how to put a 'don't upgrade yet' banner in the title. I'm sorry but I think you've been kibboshed by this forum's unerring ability to snuffle out stuff before stuff is supposed to be snuffled out.

• Maybe refund then redo?

• @echoopera Hey, no worries. Email me at [email protected] and I'll try my best to help if you contact us ;) - Taylor

• edited December 2017

@Retronyms said:
    @realdavidai We have full AU support for the app. Instruments and effects.

@mireko_2 We don't have an MPC Live and MPC X here in the office, but we've included direct export to MPC desktop software so I'm imagining this workflow would be pretty simple.

• Taylor

How do you not?! Interesting that Akai hasn't provided you with a standalone Mpc to test with!!!

Hopefully those exports work with the standalones

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Is the new build still Tabletop ready?

@Retronyms

• edited December 2017

Hrmmm...weird. None of my Zeeon tracks are there when i reopen the project. I see the notes in the timeline in the project thumbnail, but they are blank when the file is opened.

Anyone else seeing this?

Will wait for hot fix.

• So is this bundle coming tomorrow or was this done yesterday, so the bundle is coming today? :p

• @echoopera said:

Hrmmm...weird. None of my Zeeon tracks are there when i reopen the project. I see the notes in the timeline in the project thumbnail, but they are blank when the file is opened.

Anyone else seeing this?

Will wait for hot fix.

Wow, that looks nice... give it a re-boot, Bud (The iPad) .. it works sometimes..

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    So is this bundle coming tomorrow or was this done yesterday, so the bundle is coming today? :p

I assume tomorrow as it seemed to have dropped early on the 14th UK time it was way past my bedtime!

• It's 12:32 a.m. Apple time. I would expect it to go live sometime today - December 14.

• A bit OT, but will @Retronyms, will you be ever update "SynthSation" app?....... Just a curious question really? :)

• @Littlewoodg Hey! Doing well... really exciting reading about everyone's thoughts on the AudioCopy update and iMPC Pro 2 release, thanks for asking! iMPC Pro 2 isn't TT ready, but this is something we've definitely talked about with future updates. Right now our focus has been making sure it is stable and working out any bugs. QA teams for both Akai and Retronyms have been testing non stop! So we're looking forward to Apple approving this hot fix update. - Taylor

• edited December 2017

The UI on this looks so much like the UI on BM3 even down to the style of fonts and colour.

• @yaknepper Thank you so much! :)

@ExAsperis99 We’re waiting for Apple to approve the bundle, so hang tight until tomorrow! This thread found our secret link to the app, so you guys are a bit early to everything being ready :)

@echoopera Thanks for the kind words. Hot fix does work on this issue for you, so no worries! You should have it working well by tomorrow.

@JohnnyGoodyear I love the title upgrade. Straight to the point, lol!

@mireko_2 We’ve got lots of sweet Akai gear over here, no worries on that front! Tons to play with.

@Fruitbat1919 Great question. We pushed the release button a tiny bit early to make sure that iMPC Pro 2 would be available worldwide by tomorrow (we’re in San Francisco). The bundle will be valid as soon as Apple approves it, hang tight!

@studs1966 Updates to some of our older apps are always in our conversations amongst the team… I totally hear you! I’ll keep you updated if we do :)

Keep the questions coming! - Taylor

• @studs1966 said:
    A bit OT, but will @Retronyms, will you be ever update "SynthSation" app?....... Just a curious question really? :)

Judging from their reply, the answer is most probably no, which is a shame, Synthstation is a great app

• @studs1966 @zhoe Whoops! I read that wrong. I thought you said "Synth." We actually weren't even the devs of Synth Station. Sorry for the mistake, it's like 2 AM here... :) - Taylor

• Is the bundle price active yet? I see the message saying it's only 15 dollars, but the app is at the full price of £23.99.