Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Impc Pro 2 (bundle is live)

1222324252628»

Comments

• @robertreynolds said:
    Not really sure, although the bundle was really designed for previous owners of iMPC pro. The iPhone version is being released on Dec 10th and is available for presale for $5 though.

What will the regular price be?

• When does the pre-buy discount for the impc phone version end?
    @Retronyms

• @robertreynolds said:
    Not really sure, although the bundle was really designed for previous owners of iMPC pro. The iPhone version is being released on Dec 10th and is available for presale for $5 though.

Yeah I'm one of those previous owners. Guess I missed the deal :-( Just my luck!

I would get the iphone version but my iphone screen is giving me issues. Thanks for the info bro!

• Hi! Yeah, the bundle for iMPC Pro 1 owners to upgrade to 2 is long gone, though you still get free soundpacks with any iMPC Pro 2 purchase (iPhone one has a couple different packs from 2, so you can collect em all :)). Pre-order price is available until release on the 10th. We've got a clock here: http://retronyms.com/ :D And, just so people know, we are planning an iMPC Pro 2 for iPad update as well, so any improvements/fixes we did during the iPhone dev cycle will make it into that version too.

-Louis

• @Retronyms said:
    Hi! Yeah, the bundle for iMPC Pro 1 owners to upgrade to 2 is long gone, though you still get free soundpacks with any iMPC Pro 2 purchase (iPhone one has a couple different packs from 2, so you can collect em all :)). Pre-order price is available until release on the 10th. We've got a clock here: http://retronyms.com/ :D And, just so people know, we are planning an iMPC Pro 2 for iPad update as well, so any improvements/fixes we did during the iPhone dev cycle will make it into that version too.

-Louis

We need JP back in studio to get us hyped up again with the tutorial videos. JP where you at these days??

• @Retronyms said:
    Hi! Yeah, the bundle for iMPC Pro 1 owners to upgrade to 2 is long gone, though you still get free soundpacks with any iMPC Pro 2 purchase (iPhone one has a couple different packs from 2, so you can collect em all :)). Pre-order price is available until release on the 10th. We've got a clock here: http://retronyms.com/ :D And, just so people know, we are planning an iMPC Pro 2 for iPad update as well, so any improvements/fixes we did during the iPhone dev cycle will make it into that version too.

-Louis

Louis did we get flux effect per track with the option of global in the update?

• @kobamoto said:

@Retronyms said:

-Louis

Louis did we get flux effect per track with the option of global in the update?

Nope, sorry- I don't think that was on the table for this update. It'd be possible, but it'd be a good chunk of work. -Louis

• ok thanks, hopefully in the near future, its such a simple fx that could be used to great effect in this manner.

• I hope they will fix the bitte battery bug in AudioCopy after the release. Its a pain, when you forget to kill the audiocopy app in the background it will suck it up... this is in there like for years!?!? Please fix it.

• @kobamoto said:
    ok thanks, hopefully in the near future, its such a simple fx that could be used to great effect in this manner.

I agree! I'll put it in as a feature request. There's so much I'd love to do with this app. -Louis

• @Retronyms said:

@kobamoto said:
    ok thanks, hopefully in the near future, its such a simple fx that could be used to great effect in this manner.

I agree! I'll put it in as a feature request. There's so much I'd love to do with this app. -Louis

thank you, cause if it's not going to be a straight copy of an mpc there are lots of other ways to increase the dopeness

• Anyone know how to get the new packs - I only ordered the iPhone version for those as I don’t have an iPhone lol

• I'm sure this has to have been answered elsewhere but I'm not finding it: can I import MPC packs from the PC to the iPhone, or are we strictly limited to purchasing anew for the iPhone?

• How to import own samples / drumkits?