Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Impc Pro 2 (bundle is live)

Comments

• Does it have irregular rythms? Or only 4/8, 3/8?
    What are the export options?
    Thx

• @Retronyms said:
    @studs1966 @zhoe Whoops! I read that wrong. I thought you said "Synth." We actually weren't even the devs of Synth Station. Sorry for the mistake, it's like 2 AM here... :) - Taylor

I also read that wrong, I thought @studs1966 meant SynthMaster! Double mistake, sorry! :smile:

• Is this iMPC Pro a basic AU host now or provide full AU automation? Thanks

• It really needs Files app support. Or st least Dropbox.

• @Retronyms. I’m happy to see that you guys didn’t forget about iMPC Pro. What I mostly care about is mpc software desktop full export. I hope you guys took the feedback I provided when I was testing iMPC Pro 1 and fixed it for this new versions. Also I don’t see it mentioned in the description but is there a way to open work from iMPC Pro 1 into version 2 just like iMaschine did between both their version?
    Thank you

• @zhoe said:

@Retronyms said:
    @studs1966 @zhoe Whoops! I read that wrong. I thought you said "Synth." We actually weren't even the devs of Synth Station. Sorry for the mistake, it's like 2 AM here... :) - Taylor

I also read that wrong, I thought @studs1966 meant SynthMaster! Double mistake, sorry! :smile:

Sorry, i've probably have been mistaken. The reason why i thought @Retronyms made the "SynthStation" app, because it was connected to an Akai IOS products(the same as the iMPC apps).... & as you are making Akai IOS app, ect........
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synthstation/id373969724?mt=8

• Any projects saved with an au in it do not recall correctly....none of the notes I’ve recorded in the timeline appear after recall

• Is there any midi improvement for using hardware controller? MIDI learn on iMpc Pro 1 does not allow to map pitch per pad for example

• No special or bundle price here, not that I'll buy it anyway, but theoretically it should cost me about 4 quid rather than 24.

• edited December 2017

@Retronyms said:

@mireko_2 We’ve got lots of sweet Akai gear over here, no worries on that front! Tons to play with.

That's completely missing the point.. Smile and wave

• @Artmuzz said:
    The UI on this looks so much like the UI on BM3 even down to the style of fonts and colour.

Yeah I actually thought some of the screens were BM3 when I first opened the thread :neutral:

• If it was a choice between this and NS2 today I know what I would of gone for!

• @MonzoPro said:
    Is the bundle price active yet? I see the message saying it's only 15 dollars, but the app is at the full price of £23.99.

It literally says in the description that you must have iMPC Pro and finish the whole “upgrade bundle” to qualify.

• You have to have all add-ons bought to get 10$ off... and I still lack 53% of the gadgets.
    Would cost me a fortune to qualify. This is snake-oil...

• @Kühl said:
    You have to have all add-ons bought to get 10$ off... and I still lack 53% of the gadgets.

Wait what?

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Kühl said:
    You have to have all add-ons bought to get 10$ off... and I still lack 53% of the gadgets.

Wait what?

Look at the picture above - it’s my interpretation of the glorious offer...

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Kühl said:

Wait what?

+1

They said on here existing users would have the cost of their iMPC Pro purchase cost deducted from the price of the new one. No mention of buying add-ons.

All I can see is the full price, no bundle or discount. Typical.

• @MonzoPro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Kühl said:

Wait what?

+1

They said on here existing users would have the cost of their iMPC Pro purchase cost deducted from the price of the new one. No mention of buying add-ons.

Existing users with all add-on packs. That’s what they should have said.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Kühl said:

Wait what?

What Gadgets?

• @Retronyms mentioned earlier that there were free packs for the new version, and that iMPC pro users get the cheaper bundle.
    It seems the bundle is not yet recognized by the app store.

• @Kühl said:

@MonzoPro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Kühl said:

Wait what?

+1

Existing users with all add-on packs. That’s what they should have said.

I don't think it means add-on packs, as most of the packs have nothing to do with Retronyms or Akai, they don't get paid when you buy loopmaster packs from the store. It means if you already own impc pro version 1 you will get a discount.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Kühl said:

Wait what?

What Gadgets?

I dunno really, haha. I was trying to shop this from Tabletop. I got this message above about completing my iMPC bundle... but I think I need some sleep before I can understand this, if at all LoL.
    I leave my brain on the table to rest.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    @Retronyms mentioned earlier that there were free packs for the new version, and that iMPC pro users get the cheaper bundle.
    It seems the bundle is not yet recognized by the app store.

Retronyms AudioCopy just got updated now.

• @Retronyms: Is there AU parameters automation ?

• One thing iMPC Pro 2 has going for it, small footprint. Seems to be only 155mb in size. Once bundle comes out, I will be purchasing unless @Retronyms wants to send me a code for some demos?

• I'd be most interested in a screenshot of the settings screen and the MIDI options.

• it was a funny read:
    we have no MPC Live here at office

• I do wonder if it will do 'lazy choping' when listening to tracks from Spotify?
    That alone (naturally with Files.app integration) would make it a worthy companion to any app ;)