Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Impc Pro 2 (bundle is live)

Comments

• If you ever choose to add AU automation, please consider doing it the way device automation works in Tabletop where I can clear a parameter automation just by moving it when not recording, no automation lanes menu diving - fun uninterrupted, I always loved that in Tabletop.

• Tabletop ready?

If so.

Then Retronyms may have pulled off a big upset and ran the steady race pacing themselves, being cautious but steady.

IF IMPC PRO 2 is TABLETOP ready------------ with the AU------and all the fun things in Tabletop........

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Tabletop ready?

If so.

Then Retronyms may have pulled off a big upset and ran the steady race pacing themselves, being cautious but steady.

IF IMPC PRO 2 is TABLETOP ready------------ with the AU------and all the fun things in Tabletop........

Don't believe so. Maybe strategic, probably programming, either way a great pity.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Tabletop ready?

If so.

Don't believe so. Maybe strategic, probably programming, either way a great pity.

I expect it will be because IMPC Pro 1 was also TableTop ready.

• @Trueyorky said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Tabletop ready?

If so.

Nope. Not tabletop ready.

• @hansjbs said:

@Trueyorky said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Tabletop ready?

If so.

Nope. Not tabletop ready.

OK thanks

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Tabletop ready?

If so.

Was wishing for this too, for the modular routing...

But yes the answer came up thread after I asked Taylor a couple times: it’s on the discussion list but isn’t implemented. Contra my modular preferences I’m guessing Retronyms will see it as redundant: most of what Tabletop has (other than possibilities for nutso modular routings) is available via AU and IAA stuff, instruments- and fx-wise.

• @Littlewoodg said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Tabletop ready?

If so.

But yes the answer came up thread after I asked Taylor a couple times: it’s on the discussion list but isn’t implemented. Contra my modular preferences I’m guessing Retronyms will see it as redundant: most of what Tabletop has (other than possibilities for nutso modular routings) is available via AU and IAA stuff, instruments- and fx-wise.

As always, you are right 100%!

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Tabletop ready?

If so.

I'm actually pretty impressed that they have not tried to drag along a shopworn legacy product. Bummer for those who use Tabletop. (Both of them. Ba-DUMtssh.)

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Tabletop ready?

If so.

I'm actually pretty impressed that they have not tried to drag along a shopworn legacy product. Bummer for those who use Tabletop. (Both of them. Ba-DUMtssh.)

Try the veal, we’re here through Tuesday...

• @Littlewoodg said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Tabletop ready?

If so.

Try the veal, we’re here through Tuesday...

Haha, that's hilar—wait. You think the bundle might not be ready before Tuesday? [STORMCLOUDS GATHER ON OUR HERO'S BROW...]

• Someone in the Facebook group is claiming there’s no swing setting... can someone please confirm he’s wrong? Please?

• ok... somebody please tell me how to update impcpro to impcpro 2....for the special price....i see nothing in audio copy or my impc pro app.....thanks

• @kennyrox said:
    ok... somebody please tell me how to update impcpro to impcpro 2....for the special price....i see nothing in audio copy or my impc pro app.....thanks

You have to wait for Apple to approve the bundle.

• @kennyrox said:
    ok... somebody please tell me how to update impcpro to impcpro 2....for the special price....i see nothing in audio copy or my impc pro app.....thanks

I'm not on an iPad, but last I checked, the app store said BUNDLE NOT AVAILABLE. That's what everyone is waiting for.

• @pink_sky said:
    Someone in the Facebook group is claiming there’s no swing setting... can someone please confirm he’s wrong? Please?

Yes sure someone then confirmed it is there in the main menu, time correct you will see a swing slider,

• @kennyrox said:

Join the queue waiting for Apple.

• @Sygma said:
    I already paid for iMPC, then iMPC "PRO" and it felt like they never finished that version, why are they trying to make me pay again for this version which coud have been easily an update of version 1?
    Anyway, BeatMaker 3 seems better in every way….am I mising anything?

No, that analysis is spot on in my opinion. BM3 is way more advanced, anyway. I'm waiting for NanoStudio2 for that synth action, and I'm good. On the other hand if I had Akai controller specifically tailored to complement this iMPC PRO2, different story.

• 'Spotify Sampling' is one of the features of iMPC Pro 2 is something I'm looking forward to getting my fingers on...
    (While I wait for the bundle to pop up in the Appstore I'll dig into BM3 3.0.9 Beta #1).

• I am looking forward to the archive thing (with all midi and audio zipped)..will be nice to get ‘sketches’ into my desktop.

• This is ridiculous still no bundle. Apple wassup!!!!!!!

• edited December 2017

Hope it won’t be long for an AU midi (Rozeta) update...

• @RUST( i )K said:

Just saying.

B)

Wait you can only download those once you get impc pro2. Is the bundle live or you paid the $24

• How about cutting us some slack with the Retina sized screenshots? Not everyone here has fast internet and unlimited data, as evidenced by the net neutrality thread.

Just saying.

• for those of you with the new mpc hardware apparently the impc pro 2 exports sessions that you can import into the desktop software

• @hansjbs said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Just saying.

B)

Wait you can only download those once you get impc pro2. Is the bundle live or you paid the $24

Bundle Free with the app!

• @RUST( i )K said:

@hansjbs said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Just saying.

B)

Bundle Free with the app!

I believe he's asking WHAT'S THE GUY'S NAME ON FIRST BASE.

Or to put it another way: Did you pay $24.99 for iMPC Pro 2 or did you upgrade from iMPC Pro?

• I was noticing some people were asking about getting their iMPCPro 1 projects into 2. I believe we have an update in mind that will allow iMPCPro 1 to archive their projects so that they can be more easily dropped into iMPCPro 2. If you have iExplorer though, you should be able to just take the project folder and drag it from one app to another (they're in iMPC Pro/Library/Application Support/Sessions).

Also, as of right now, our bundle deal is still in review by Apple. I'm really hoping it comes through soon. Thanks for the patience!

@stormywaterz I agree that it'd be nice if the piano roll had some tweaks to it so that certain operations were faster to perform for the user. As someone who's more of a traditional keyboardist (Retronyms' resident shredder :)), I'm hoping we can improve it soon!

-LG

• Come on apple !!