Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Impc Pro 2 (bundle is live)

Comments

• @Trueyorky said:
    Retronyms tweet just came through...

Hi everyone! Thanks for your patience with the iMPC Pro Release bundle. We are still waiting for Apple to approve it and will let everyone know when it goes live! #iMPCPro2

Not that anyone at Apple is weeping, but it must be frustrating for any dev to be on the end of this sort of thing. I've gone from right now to I dunno over the course of a day. And it's not even the nine bucks. Very odd observing the psyche of the common or garden buyer (self).

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Trueyorky said:
    Retronyms tweet just came through...

Hi everyone! Thanks for your patience with the iMPC Pro Release bundle. We are still waiting for Apple to approve it and will let everyone know when it goes live! #iMPCPro2

Not that anyone at Apple is weeping, but it must be frustrating for any dev to be on the end of this sort of thing. I've gone from right now to I dunno over the course of a day. And it's not even the nine bucks. Very odd observing the psyche of the common or garden buyer (self).

You lose the momentum of the release surge. Even I got excited by it, and I’m normally impervious to such frivolity.

• While waiting for the bundle to appear, two questions for anyone...

Is there a pad latch mode? In other words, loop a sample (not a sequence/song part)? BM3 still doesn't have this, either. This would be so optimal for live performance. Currently, the only app I know that does this is Launchpad, and that's a lot more limited in function, overall.

As far as Midi learn, what kind of improvements? One of the reasons I switched to BM3 was the lack of flexibility with the midi learn for the pads, I had to run a remaping app just to get my Launchkey pads to work properly.

Looking forward to this.

• @JohnnyGoodyear I agree it’s more the fact knowing if we sit tight we might save a little and anyway, many of us have gone from IMPC, to PRO and soon to PRO2 so I guess we deserve it :)

• @Trueyorky said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear I agree it’s more the fact knowing if we sit tight we might save a little and anyway, many of us have gone from IMPC, to PRO and soon to PRO2 so I guess we deserve it :)

Yes. Many of us.
    I’m so excited about the way apps are progressing and glad I got onboard since 2011. One of the best decisions I’ve made.

• @hansjbs said:

@Trueyorky said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear I agree it’s more the fact knowing if we sit tight we might save a little and anyway, many of us have gone from IMPC, to PRO and soon to PRO2 so I guess we deserve it :)

Yes. Many of us.
    I’m so excited about the way apps are progressing and glad I got onboard since 2011. One of the best decisions I’ve made.

Same here - it’s been quite a journey already.

• @Trueyorky said:

@hansjbs said:

@Trueyorky said:

Yes. Many of us.

Same here - it’s been quite a journey already.

Absolutely.

And then there's the foreplay of it all. Truth is that I am secretly hoping for a BM3-lite with some different bits and bobs and where it may be insufficient for some it will hit the right functionality (it)/capability (me) spot. It's always the same before the girl walks in the room.

• Does it mean pro 1 not getting any more love?
    A fix for the Link would be enough... at least I could get some use out of that purchase.
    How is Link on the new one?

• hello guys:

• @Sinapsya said:
    hello guys

Howdy, stranger. Good to see you on the forum again.

• Another little Audio explore...iMPC Pro2 workflow is really nice...i forgot how much i enjoy it:

• Another iOS DAW, very intriguing. However, what's up with the sampling feature? You're going to get a lot of knuckleheads sampling stuff without any sort of licensing in place. Weird feature to have in your app.

• @boogerboy said:
    Another iOS DAW, very intriguing. However, what's up with the sampling feature? You're going to get a lot of knuckleheads sampling stuff without any sort of licensing in place. Weird feature to have in your app.

legalizeit

• @Icepulse said:

@boogerboy said:
    Another iOS DAW, very intriguing. However, what's up with the sampling feature? You're going to get a lot of knuckleheads sampling stuff without any sort of licensing in place. Weird feature to have in your app.

legalizeit

Legalize theft? No way that makes any sense.

• edited December 2017

@echoopera said:
    Another little Audio explore...iMPC Pro2 workflow is really nice...i forgot how much i enjoy it:

Does pro2 stays Linked when in background as IAA?

• thanks man> @telecharge said:

@Sinapsya said:
    hello guys

Howdy, stranger. Good to see you on the forum again.

• Enjoyed that a lot, thanks for the post...

• @boogerboy said:

@Icepulse said:

@boogerboy said:

legalizeit

Legalize theft? No way that makes any sense.

Let's hear your music, boogs. I'm truly interested.

• @Icepulse said:
    Let's hear your music, boogs. I'm truly interested.

Don't take the Bate, man.

• edited December 2017

@Sinapsya said:
    hello guys:

That was really cool. I love these videos—keep em coming.

• Have to keep remembering that this is new object, although based on a previous object. I'm very pleased to see it AU/Audio capable, but there are bound to be some settling in issues. The most important thing, given some past perceptions, is that our friends at Retronyms commit to the quality control process post-launch.

• I really hate retronyms support but I keep getting sucked back in. I just love their videos. JP gets it. I think they all get it. But their attention span is short because they have to hustle to survive. I kinda respect it. I also hate it. Gonna pay full price because deep down I want to make sure they keep on keeping on.

• Are good acoustic drums coming?

• @echoopera said:
    Another little Audio explore...iMPC Pro2 workflow is really nice...i forgot how much i enjoy it:

Does Ableton link work properly this time?

Always had problems with version 1 as it played out of time?

• Still waiting for the bundle and I just hope I don't bump into 'silly' issues like not being able to delete user-recorded samples which was the case with the initial release of iMPC Pro...

• I got this email from Akai a half an hour ago. How cruel that the upgrade/bundle remains unavailable. Last time, iMPC owners received no benefit. This time they have to come late to the party if they don't want to pay 2x the price for an app that has doubled in price. :/

• I’m saving my money I think for GrooveRider and NS2, happy with BM3 and this doesn’t bring much else.

• finally they allow sequence lengths as small as 1 bar...... hell hath frozen over. thumbs up.

• @Sinapsya said:
    hello guys:

Dope Song, Dope Song, Dope Song, Dope Song...
    JP is the king of promo videos in a good way :)