Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Session......It's here!! :) Yay

Comments

• @eustressor said:
    @High5denied - is that Willie Nelson's new band? :wink: Thank you for providing the screen shots, much easier to get my already warped mind bent properly around this app's promise.

WIllie, how'd ya guess man......... lol.......

• @DeVlaeminck said:
    Ableton Link? Surely - or should I say please? Drums must have Link these days.

Coming in a future update

• @theconnactic said:
    Auria Store version, @DerekBuddemeyer? Pretty please?

Looking into that as well...just wondering how to implement the IAP loop packs... I'll have something solid on this soon

• I get it now.. Yes, as soon as it hits Auria store I'm IN!

• @eustressor said:
    @High5denied - is that Willie Nelson's new band? :wink: Thank you for providing the screen shots, much easier to get my already warped mind bent properly around this app's promise.

And @DerekBuddemeyer, based on that very nice sounding demo, this definitely shows a great deal of promise. Thank you for the sneak listen. Will stem export be an option for those of us who have commitment issues when it comes to stereo drum tracks?

Stem support is a possibility...no promises as of yet

• Very solid results for IAA with BM2...Auria as well. AudioCopy is also very smooth. We have SO many plans for updates with this...so feel free to make suggestions after the release and that way we can try and implement then in future versions as long as they coincide with our vision of the app. Good things happening. Thank you for all your continued support!

• I wanna buy it now. :) Hurry...................

• I still think GarageBand has the best drums on iOS.

• Nice demo .. I'll be curious to see what else there is.Well played and recorded.. Just sounds a bit "Bon Jovi (Toco Torres) to me. But really clean.. great fidelity . I'd have a hard time fitting those into a contemporary mix.

• edited November 2016

• This does look interesting and I know is much looked forward to by many here, but I have promised myself -with word of a major update to Drum Perfect Pro in the offing- that I can certainly go ahead and buy this but only AFTER I make the effort to at least somewhat master DPP.....

• @Telstar5 said:
    Nice demo .. I'll be curious to see what else there is.Well played and recorded.. Just sounds a bit "Bon Jovi (Toco Torres) to me. But really clean.. great fidelity . I'd have a hard time fitting those into a contemporary mix.

Lol...yeah...that's just a basic pop beat..there's more....tons more :)

• I'll post a few early examples of the drums on a mix... let me remind you..these tracks only took minutes to construct. (For the drums)

• @DerekBuddemeyer "I'll post a few early examples of the drums on a mix... let me remind you..these tracks only took minutes to construct. (For the drums)"

That's awesome, cuz I can only handle simple drum stuff. I suck at it so bad. That's why Rock DM is my friend, and soon, this will be tooooooooooo!

• Any chance of a demo video soon? I want it already ( fair disclosure)! It has been a long time coming but looks and sounds like you are about to make a whole bunch of people extremely happy about iOS drum track creations.

• @Tritonman said:
    Any chance of a demo video soon? I want it already ( fair disclosure)! It has been a long time coming but looks and sounds like you are about to make a whole bunch of people extremely happy about iOS drum track creations.

Yes, I will be releasing a few basic demo vids soon :)

• THM mobile (guitar amp sim) and Drum Session in Auria.... jam session

• I was gonna ask if you were still using THM, guess that answers that. It sounds really good. The guitars are great! Such a great melody.

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:

@Telstar5 said:
    Nice demo .. I'll be curious to see what else there is.Well played and recorded.. Just sounds a bit "Bon Jovi (Toco Torres) to me. But really clean.. great fidelity . I'd have a hard time fitting those into a contemporary mix.

Lol...yeah...that's just a basic pop beat..there's more....tons more :)

I totally believe it.. If this thing came on the Auria store.. I listened to the other demos.. Really, really good!

• Submitting to Apple the end of this week....hoping for a near Thanksgiving release with introductory price of $24.99

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Submitting to Apple the end of this week....hoping for a near Thanksgiving release with introductory price of $24.99

Very nice, can't wait.............

• Great demos. Can you give a sneak peek of the app's GUI?

• Doug we need your review!

• edited November 2016

Check out the tempo changes in the timeline :)