Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Session......It's here!! :) Yay

Comments

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Definitely supporting stems in the first couple updates...you will be able to export kicks, snares, toms, etc to their own tracks

This is a deal-maker for me.

• @theconnactic said:
    Will it be the killer drum app like EZDrummer was for PC?

If not better....lol.

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Definitely supporting stems in the first couple updates...you will be able to export kicks, snares, toms, etc to their own tracks

Cool as that might be I am not seeing the need myself for what I need. The app looks like it will produce MORE than satisfactory results as is. Great to see you going all out to make it the best it can be though. I am sure your work will be appreciated by all just the same. Busy getting ready for the first snow storm of winter here in upstate NY , to busy buttoning everything up to do much pacing.(In other words , I wish I had time to pace.)

• Awesome!!!

Awaiting this one so badly too!

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

• Is it under review with Apple now?

@DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Submitting to Apple the end of this week....hoping for a near Thanksgiving release with introductory price of $24.99

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Is it under review with Apple now?

@DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Submitting to Apple the end of this week....hoping for a near Thanksgiving release with introductory price of $24.99

Yes under review...launch next week....with a couple new features to be added in the first couple updates

• @Tritonman said:

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

Cool as that might be I am not seeing the need myself for what I need. The app looks like it will produce MORE than satisfactory results as is. Great to see you going all out to make it the best it can be though. I am sure your work will be appreciated by all just the same. Busy getting ready for the first snow storm of winter here in upstate NY , too busy buttoning everything up to do much pacing.(In other words , I wish I had time to pace.)

Ok, as ready as one can get for a foot of snow or more here but now too tired to pace. Still eagerly awaiting though.

• One day closer now!

• One minute closer!

• @Tritonman said:
    One minute closer!

:D

• Three days until Thanksgiving. Please Apple, expedite?

• All these sales are driving my appholism nuts!!! Drum session better get her soon or I'm cracking! Finger on buy now trigger but staying under control! Hey maybe we can get a Thanksgiving introduction special?

• It is being released on special I believe already.

• Just got approval from Apple review this morning...releasing mid-week. Introductory price of $24.99 :)

• Soooooo glad you said this, anti appholism meds were already wearing off :#
    Was about to jump on some apps :o

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:
    Just got approval from Apple review this morning...releasing mid-week. Introductory price of $24.99 :)

I have been doing finger flexes this evening getting my purchase digit all warmed up and ready to strike!

• When its comming ? This week?

• @Bartlinux said:
    When its comming ? This week?

The quote above yours says when it is to be released if you are interested .

• Oh man yes sorry

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:

Genres include:
    Punk, Pop, Metal, Jazz, Indie Rock, Indie Disco, Hard Rock, Funk, Blues Rock, Blues & Country, Ballad

Several Loop packs in many different genres will be available via IAP store and updated regularly... progressive, hip hop, modern rock, etc... ranging from 500-1000 loops each.

Reggae, Jamaican Ska, 2-Tone ???

• @AndyPlankton said:

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

Genres include:
    Punk, Pop, Metal, Jazz, Indie Rock, Indie Disco, Hard Rock, Funk, Blues Rock, Blues & Country, Ballad

Several Loop packs in many different genres will be available via IAP store and updated regularly... progressive, hip hop, modern rock, etc... ranging from 500-1000 loops each.

Please

• @High5denied send me> @AndyPlankton said:

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

Genres include:

Will possibly have these as IAP

• @DeVlaeminck said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

Genres include:

Please

Possibly as IAP

• @DerekBuddemeyer said:
    @High5denied send me> @AndyPlankton said:

@DerekBuddemeyer said:

Genres include:

Will possibly have these as IAP

Are you able to disclose what an IAP of this nature would cost ?

• It is getting closer to mid week. Just saying.

• Release now please. I'm off tomorrow

• I think it would serve the dev to release if approved. I think all this waiting is making folks use up their funds to other amazing deals coming up everywhere today. But I am holding out strong! I almost hit the buy button on some, but waiting patiently.

• C'mon children! Patience! ;)

• This is the longest drum roll ever...