Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS SampleWiz 2 - out now!

Comments

• edited December 2021

@senhorlampada said:

@echoopera said:
    This is really what you all are talking about? An icon done as a caricature/icon of the co-creator of the app?

True true
    I am heading to buy a gift card to get this right now. While waiting for your new awesome track using Samplewiz 2 :lol:

Almost there :)

Here was a quick Jam with 2 New Pre-Christmas toys :)
    Looping is definitely a new mind set for me...which I am looking forward to growing with.
    SampleWiz2 + LoopyPro Explore

Now to export these Loops into Drambo and take them to a new dimension ;) This is why I am loving LoopyPro!

• edited December 2021

I've been bleassed (pun intended) :lol:
    Awesome track, mate! :heart:
    Now I'm anxious for part 2 of this within drambo :love:

• @Identor said:
    Well, about that beard thing... I think they made a good move with the logo. I could imagine that, somewhere in the future, someone asks: "Do you remember that Synth, ehh, what was is called? You know, that Synth with that beardy man logo."

Well, either that, or @orand will be proven correct and people will remember it as “the synth with the vomit icon”

• @echoopera said:
    This is really what you all are talking about? An icon done as a caricature/icon of the co-creator of the app?

At least it isn't a ponytail... :smiley:

• :lol: Look at this crazy glitch in the app store

WTF :tongue:

• There. I fixed the App Icon for everyone:

• Have a view + listen while I build a groove with the new Bleass SampleWiz2 and Loopy Pro:

• @senhorlampada said:
    :lol: Look at this crazy glitch in the app store

WTF :tongue:

Omg 😆

• edited December 2021

@echoopera said:
    Have a view + listen while I build a groove with the new Bleass SampleWiz2 and Loopy Pro:

• So, will the app icon change when this dude decides to shave?

• He doesn't shave
    He just pulls his hair up
    and vice-versa

• Now it's flip sampler with Don King hair :tongue:

• Flip with don king yeseseses if only somebody put goaties on all those AppStore glitches, did I miss something anyway?

• The App Store copy: #hireacopywriter

The icon: thought it was a guy in a turtleneck at first, but who cares (shrug)

The sounds and interface: awesome

Everyone’s a back seat dev/marketer

@gregsmith indeed classic (as of late - personally ‘cause of the world gestalt and cause we’re spoiled) Audiobus forum

• Hi! Could someone pretty please test and let me know if the LFOs are polyphonic? Doug's video didn't show it, there's no manual, and I haven't heard back from my email to the company. Anxious to pull the trigger! Thank you very much in advance!

• @echoopera said:

Actually, I know I mentioned it myself but it's not really a big deal. I just don't like it. That said, it makes even less of a big deal in practice. On the iPad it's just another button to tap.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Fixed…

🎖️

@senhorlampada said:
    Now it's flip sampler with Don King hair :tongue:

• @stown said:
    Hi! Could someone pretty please test and let me know if the LFOs are polyphonic? Doug's video didn't show it, there's no manual, and I haven't heard back from my email to the company. Anxious to pull the trigger! Thank you very much in advance!

I just checked. Yes, they are polyphonic.

• @Skyblazer said:

@stown said:
    Hi! Could someone pretty please test and let me know if the LFOs are polyphonic? Doug's video didn't show it, there's no manual, and I haven't heard back from my email to the company. Anxious to pull the trigger! Thank you very much in advance!

I just checked. Yes, they are polyphonic.

YES! Thank you! Buying now.... :)

• edited December 2021

@SpookyZoo said:
    Fixed…

Reminds me of Mimikyu with a spiked doo 😂 Rudess-yu?

• edited December 2021

At least it is not as scary as Bob Denver's singing beard in the movie "FOR THOSE WHO THINK YOUNG"...

Go Daddy! Go Daddy!

• edited December 2021

Just read that $10 is the intro price until January 5, 2022.

Regular price will be $19.99.

• The main thing which stopped me from getting the original, the unnecessary amount of ego injection is still there. But this does look much better than Chameleon, which I think is it's main competitor.

• This is why I love the internet, reminds me of 1988 bbc chat rooms.
    And which some music sprinkled in and there even better.

• The icon is remarkable.

• First world drama: Having to decide if i'm putting this into the Bleass or the Wiz folder :lol:

• @senhorlampada said:
    First world drama: Having to decide if i'm putting this into the Bleass or the Wiz folder :lol:

I just put it in the 'Applibrary' since I mostly use it as an AUv3 and love to keep my home-screen clean :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@senhorlampada said:
    First world drama: Having to decide if i'm putting this into the Bleass or the Wiz folder :lol:

I just put it in the 'Applibrary' since I mostly use it as an AUv3 and love to keep my home-screen clean :sunglasses:

Same here. I have basically 2 folders. One for the apps that are visible in AUM and one for the apps that are not...

• edited December 2021

@senhorlampada said:

I guess michael should`ve used Beardyman as his logo for Loopy Pro.
    Then people would say "Remeber that app with beardyman logo"

I vote a shirtless Marc Ribellet doing a pelvic thrust. I’ve reframed this icon in my mind to be a blue alien head making a snow cone.