Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

daily screen capture jams (post and listen)

Comments

• Some fl beat

• @sigma79 said:

Is Kroneker best resonator synth from icegear and on ipad ?

How does best resonator synth compare to a resonator effect ( to any synth ) ?

• Just auditioning sounds and ideas in AUM:

• this thread is pure good .. lot’s of creariviry, inspiration, nice music … makes me feel happy to be member of this community.. :+1: to every contribution during 35 pages of this thread and kudos to @reasOne for creating this thread !

• Trying to do more structured songs in AUM

• edited July 2023

volcanos bandits harmonic exciters twin 3 mollielooper rrs bass enhancer 6641 MBC barricade nolimits

• @cokomairena said:

>

Some fl beat

Nice layered sounds.!your mixes always sound so good.

@sigma79 said:

Looks like a lot of fun. Evokes cyberpunk vistas in my mind’s eye

@dendy said:
    this thread is pure good .. lot’s of creariviry, inspiration, nice music … makes me feel happy to be member of this community.. :+1: to every contribution during 35 pages of this thread and kudos to @reasOne for creating this thread !

I agree. Lots of gold nuggets here!

@hacked_to_pieces said:
    Trying to do more structured songs in AUM

Love the way you are using Lyricist here. What’s the drum app you are using?

@pruddo said:
    volcanos bandits harmonic exciters twin 3 mollielooper rrs bass enhancer 6641 MBC barricade nolimits

Very nice beat! The video is a nice touch. Was really cool to see the rotoscope effect too.

——-

Last Summer (demo). I need to humanize the drums & bass since I drew the midi strictly on the grid. Still not used to the hair metal drum kit sound.

• @AlexY said:

@cokomairena said:

>

Some fl beat

Nice layered sounds.!your mixes always sound so good.

@sigma79 said:

Looks like a lot of fun. Evokes cyberpunk vistas in my mind’s eye

@dendy said:
    this thread is pure good .. lot’s of creariviry, inspiration, nice music … makes me feel happy to be member of this community.. :+1: to every contribution during 35 pages of this thread and kudos to @reasOne for creating this thread !

I agree. Lots of gold nuggets here!

@hacked_to_pieces said:
    Trying to do more structured songs in AUM

Love the way you are using Lyricist here. What’s the drum app you are using?

@pruddo said:

Very nice beat! The video is a nice touch. Was really cool to see the rotoscope effect too.

——-

Last Summer (demo). I need to humanize the drums & bass since I drew the midi strictly on the grid. Still not used to the hair metal drum kit sound.

@AlexY thanks for listening I'm using VADrum the original one
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vadrumsm/id1474193057

• A couple of synthwavy bars with drums, keys arpeggio and bass. Mix is pretty raw so the volumes are not balanced. I think I like the robot like bass patch. Hopefully can take it somwehere. Just noodling for now.

• edited September 2023

@AlexY said:
    A couple of synthwavy bars with drums, keys arpeggio and bass. Mix is pretty raw so the volumes are not balanced. I think I like the robot like bass patch. Hopefully can take it somwehere. Just noodling for now.

Bass patch doesn’t sound so good on my cheap earbuds lol. Still like the phrasing but the bass coming in felt more jarring today than last night

• @pruddo that pitch woble is great!

nice ones

• @cokomairena said:
    @pruddo that pitch woble is great!

nice ones

thank you, it’s based on one of your chord progressions..

• @pruddo said:

@cokomairena said:
    @pruddo that pitch woble is great!

nice ones

thank you, it’s based on one of your chord progressions..

That’s awesome!!!

I use chordplayer to make them, it’s web, that’s why I save the midis 😂

• edited September 2023

A little experiment combining Bounce Bud with a special preset in Mela 4 MidiFX (Bouncing Ball). The result was total and utter chaos and I had to reduce the amount of balls bouncing around, just a little bit ..😊

• Screen record with post production

• @cokomairena said:
    Screen record with post production

Great! What are the lyrics about?

• @pruddo said:

@cokomairena said:

This is a rough translation:

Pump Up the volume
    Thats the key to unlock your natural charms

If the habitants of another planet discover you they would make you the commander

You look radiant, you improve the landscape
    I take you to the beach to enjoy the afternoon

Tell me if we go to the sea or the mountain
    Because tomorrow we start the season

Lets bob the head with the rythm
    Until the deaths get up from the abyss

Here it doesn't matter if we are strangers
    In this party the perreo is collective

When i saw you i made short circuit
    May god let that I'm your type

If i qualify in your ranking
    After the club in the bed I'll paint you

Hahaha what a funny exercise translating it 😂

So it's about a girl and a party😂😂😂

• @Pxlhg said:
    A little experiment combining Bounce Bud with a special preset in Mela 4 MidiFX (Bouncing Ball). The result was total and utter chaos and I had to reduce the amount of balls bouncing around, just a little bit ..😊

Fantastic. I gotta try this.

See you using Suggester to send midi notes to BounceBud? I can’t tell if that’s Suggester 1 or 2.

• @cokomairena said:

This is great!

• @dendy said:

I’m going through this thread now and I totally agree. For some reason it never clicked with me what this thread was, so I’ve never visited it. I gotta keep up with the tracks here/post some of my own. Great idea to whoever thought this thread up.

• edited September 2023

@HotStrange said:

See you using Suggester to send midi notes to BounceBud? I can’t tell if that’s Suggester 1 or 2.

Thanks, yeah it's one(1) I see no need for buying the second one as it's very little that changed and it should really just have been an upgrade. I should learn to use Scaler2 instead but I'm not there yet.😊 It's going to the piano and get's notes from Bud not to.

• @Pxlhg said:

@HotStrange said:

Thanks, yeah it's one(1) I see no need for buying the second one as it's very little that changed and it should really just have been an upgrade. I should learn to use Scaler2 instead but I'm not there yet.😊 It's going to the piano and get's notes from Bud not to.

Gotcha! I never owned the full version of 1 but it always seemed great. I have Scaler2 (and a couple others like ScaleBud, Progressions, Tonality) so I never felt the need to buy the second one but the simplified interface is nice.

• @cokomairena said:

@pruddo said:

@cokomairena said:

This is a rough translation:

Pump Up the volume
    Thats the key to unlock your natural charms

If the habitants of another planet discover you they would make you the commander

You look radiant, you improve the landscape
    I take you to the beach to enjoy the afternoon

Tell me if we go to the sea or the mountain
    Because tomorrow we start the season

Lets bob the head with the rythm
    Until the deaths get up from the abyss

Here it doesn't matter if we are strangers
    In this party the perreo is collective

When i saw you i made short circuit
    May god let that I'm your type

If i qualify in your ranking
    After the club in the bed I'll paint you

Hahaha what a funny exercise translating it 😂

So it's about a girl and a party😂😂😂

Thank you!

• I always forget to tune into this thread and there’s always some great stuff… particularly liked @Pxlhg ’s balls 😊

• @GeoTony said:
    I always forget to tune into this thread and there’s always some great stuff… particularly liked @Pxlhg ’s balls 😊

🤹🏻 😂 Thank you!