Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS MASCHINE+ STANDALONE GROOVEBOX !!

12346»

Comments

• @WillieNegus said:

@AudioGus said:
    Ok, a close enough thread: Does Maschine hardware only show the last 10 recently loaded projects? Any way to get it to just show all?

Browser > Projects > User

Should see everything listed. Over 10 projects already?! Ahhhhh that Maschine workflow makes it soooo hard to put down 🤗

Ahhh, duh, that totally makes sense. Thanks!

Yah this flow is amazing. Having the muscle memory creep up and then that magic threshold where it's more about the music and the UI melts away... ahhhh... lovely. Can't imagine what it will be like using this thing in a year from now!

• edited November 2020

@WillieNegus said:

@AudioGus said:

@WillieNegus said:

@AudioGus said:
    Ok, a close enough thread: Does Maschine hardware only show the last 10 recently loaded projects? Any way to get it to just show all?

Should see everything listed. Over 10 projects already?! Ahhhhh that Maschine workflow makes it soooo hard to put down 🤗

Yah this flow is amazing. Having the muscle memory creep up and then that magic threshold where it's more about the music and the UI melts away... ahhhh... lovely. Can't imagine what it will be like using this thing in a year from now!

I’m with you. The biggest downside I’ve had so far is getting over being pissed at my own slow ass for taking this long to hop aboard. @hansjbs kept the shit to himself...selfish mf shoulda looked us out 😩😂.

It’s the first GrooveBox/controller/DAWish rig that truly feels like an instrument. I haven’t even read the manual or watched videos. Just 6months of daily use and I’m already close to as comfy with MK3 as I am on MpC after 15 years of use. They crushed it from UX to Sound Quality.

The Maschine Jam also offers a huge productivity boost but good luck finding one. It’s rumored to be discontinued and all of the used ones have disappeared from the resale market in my area.

😂😂😂😂✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾. I’ve been using maschine since it first came out. When I first got the MK1, I dropped everything else I had, sold my MPC5000, 2500 and 1000. Don’t ask me why that was a dumb move but the excitement and the power of the computer told me that was it. The reality hits, I have a love hate relationship with NI since Kore, I’ve sold and bought maschine on various occasions 😂😂😂😂.

Have you checked eBay for the jam. There’s plenty for sale on there.

Now I use my iPad a lot more. Every time I hop on the MPC X or Mk3 I feel lost. That’s how long it’s been since I’ve used them. FL studio is even more foreign to me now and I was a heavy FL user.

• @WillieNegus said:

@AudioGus said:

@WillieNegus said:

@AudioGus said:

I’m with you. The biggest downside I’ve had so far is getting over being pissed at my own slow ass for taking this long to hop aboard.

Ummm, let's never mention this again.

• Don't worry, it wont be long before you hate NI, they have special ways of fostering hatred in their userbase, and they are really really good at it.

• @Turntablist said:
    Don't worry, it wont be long before you hate NI, they have special ways of fostering hatred in their userbase, and they are really really good at it.

Maybe I just won't update anything for five years? Feels like I just bought the equivalent of a hundred iOS apps at once anyway, heh.

• edited December 2020

@CapnWillie i got one 👀. Used on eBay. Came in today. My Mk3 just made it’s way to eBay. No going back now 😂😂😂

• @CapnWillie said:

@hansjbs said:
    @CapnWillie i got one 👀. Used on eBay. Came in today. My Mk3 just made it’s way to eBay. No going back now 😂😂😂

Nice. Good timing. MSX just dropped a new Soul Pack plus another M+ update is dropping next month.🔥

Yeah. I'm gonna cop those as well but I bought mine used from eBay below 1k so I'm getting the hang of it first.

• Maschine plus is too expensive for what it is...no thanks

• First the firmware update now they’re joining forces with izotope!!!! Wow!!!!!