Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNVOX IS AU

1234568»

Comments

• edited November 2020

Answered

• @espiegel123 said:
    Can Sunvox send midi out?

I asked the dev about MIDI Out in AU mode (works in standalone) and he said "MIDI output will be available in the next updates 🙂 Now only audio instrument/effect"

• I don’t know why you all have so many questions about SunVox when the App Store rating is 4+. Surely it can’t be that difficult to use if Apple anticipates 4 year olds using it?

• @Paulinko said:
    I don’t know why you all have so many questions about SunVox when the App Store rating is 4+. Surely it can’t be that difficult to use if Apple anticipates 4 year olds using it?

Haha. I saw a 7 years old kid playing Rachmaninoff on piano the other day. It must be because it was a beginner song!

I don't know how they determine their rating.

• @Paulinko said:
    I don’t know why you all have so many questions about SunVox when the App Store rating is 4+. Surely it can’t be that difficult to use if Apple anticipates 4 year olds using it?

Best comment so far :D

• Sunvox Pong:

• edited July 2021

@rezidue said:
    For you trackers out there, an old >buddy of mine has been doing a >sample tracker podcast called >Sample Central. He talks >about/plays tracks from the classic >demo scene era and also covers >entries to recent demo parties. >Check it out if you have interest: >http://cranksy.net/samplecentral/

Thanks for posting this, I never would have come across it otherwise. I'm three episodes in and really enjoying it.