Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SUNVOX IS AU

Comments

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@rrc2soft said:

@cuscolima said:

@rrc2soft said:

@cuscolima said:

@echoopera said:

@wim said:
    There are no instruments in the folder tree in the AU. All the folders are there but are empty. Anyone else seeing this? Any idea how to do a mass transfer from the standalone?

This. I want to know this as well...

This is so cool 🤔😁😁👊🏼™️ Can’t wait to figure this all out

You can export the instruments from the standalone app and import them in the AU version...but it is a tough job as you have to do it for each instrument...

How can I export from standalone and import in AU? Cannot find the options 🙁. Thanks!

From standalone- Menu top left : click Export/import then System export
    Choose the instrument you want to export and click ok (record the export where you want)

From AU : same same but choose system import

Thanks!

Pretty sure the empty folder in the AU version is a bug, I posted a query on the warmplace forum.
    Meanwhile this is nuts the possibilities are blowing my mind

Re missing instruments, demos etc, Mr. Zolotov replied with ”oops” on his forum and promised a quick fix...

Sweet. Looking forward to this.

• @echoopera said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@rrc2soft said:

@cuscolima said:

@rrc2soft said:

@cuscolima said:

@echoopera said:

@wim said:
    There are no instruments in the folder tree in the AU. All the folders are there but are empty. Anyone else seeing this? Any idea how to do a mass transfer from the standalone?

This. I want to know this as well...

This is so cool 🤔😁😁👊🏼™️ Can’t wait to figure this all out

You can export the instruments from the standalone app and import them in the AU version...but it is a tough job as you have to do it for each instrument...

How can I export from standalone and import in AU? Cannot find the options 🙁. Thanks!

From standalone- Menu top left : click Export/import then System export
    Choose the instrument you want to export and click ok (record the export where you want)

From AU : same same but choose system import

Thanks!

Pretty sure the empty folder in the AU version is a bug, I posted a query on the warmplace forum.
    Meanwhile this is nuts the possibilities are blowing my mind

Re missing instruments, demos etc, Mr. Zolotov replied with ”oops” on his forum and promised a quick fix...

Sweet. Looking forward to this.

Yep there’s a bushel of great user built instruments (amazing user basses for example) and drum machines, and new stuff is added every update

• Yeah if i recall i have somewhere a zip file with tons and tons of instruments and presets. If i find it I’ll post it on my dropbox. It was free but forgot where i got it.

• mine keeps crashes while opening. when it’s in the fox slot of aum?

• You definitely want to keep it out of the Fox slot, that's experimental ;)
    The Fx slot too is incompatible for now, but hopefully that will come later. :)

@eross said:
    mine keeps crashes while opening. when it’s in the fox slot of aum?

• edited January 2020

@Tones4Christ said:
    Yeah if i recall i have somewhere a zip file with tons and tons of instruments and presets. If i find it I’ll post it on my dropbox. It was free but forgot where i got

It’s a zip of .xi format instruments, I’ll see if I can find them...

• @Carnbot said:
    You definitely want to keep it out of the Fox slot, that's experimental ;)
    The Fx slot too is incompatible for now, but hopefully that will come later. :)

@eross said:
    mine keeps crashes while opening. when it’s in the fox slot of aum?

haha thanks for the advice

• edited January 2020

@Littlewoodg said:

@Tones4Christ said:
    Yeah if i recall i have somewhere a zip file with tons and tons of instruments and presets. If i find it I’ll post it on my dropbox. It was free but forgot where i got

http://tracker.modarchive.org/torrents/kiarchive.zip.torrent

Thanks,

Any chance this exists not as a Torrent?

BTW: Looks like the update for the AU Bug is live on the store now.

• so is it possible to run a synth in audiobus... send that audio to aum.... have sunvox in the top slot... and feed audio into sunvox?
    also, what module brings outside audio into sunvox?

• @eross said:
    so is it possible to run a synth in audiobus... send that audio to aum.... have sunvox in the top slot... and feed audio into sunvox?

no

also, what module brings outside audio into sunvox?

Input. but it won't work until it's possible once again to put Sunvox into an FX position.

• edited January 2020

@echoopera said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@Tones4Christ said:

Thanks,

Searched but could only find the torrent...
    I have a culled version (removed the scores of fork fx - yes the flatware and other less interesting things). Maybe I can plop it into Dropbox for them that want it...

• @Littlewoodg said:

@echoopera said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@Tones4Christ said:

Thanks,

Searched but could only find the torrent...
    I have a culled version (removed the scores of fork fx - yes the flatware and other less interesting things). Maybe I can plop it into Dropbox for them that want it...

I would be...thanks

• edited January 2020

@echoopera and @RJB and...

Culled collection of the original Kiarchive. Many redundancies removed, though not all.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o879ocfug4vg3og/AACh5hOaAqdXFK1nzQZ4Ei8Xa?dl=0
    The filing is a bit odd, overlapping here and there...

• Thanks for the link @Littlewoodg :)

Btw the app has been updated with the fix, but while the intended files are now accessible, I still think direct Files app access with the AU isn't possible yet for external files, unless I'm mistaken.

• @Carnbot said:
    Thanks for the link @Littlewoodg :)

Btw the app has been updated with the fix, but while the intended files are now accessible, I still think direct Files app access with the AU isn't possible yet for external files, unless I'm mistaken.

I might could ask Mr Z on his forum for that access to be opened...

• Thanks! At first drop box said it couldn’t save the link but tried again and it worked.❤️😌🙏☝️

@Littlewoodg said:

Culled collection of the original Kiarchive. Many redundancies removed, though not all.

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Carnbot said:

Do you know if it has been reported that Sunvox crashes/gives and error when trying to load as effect IAA.

• @espiegel123 said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@Carnbot said:

Do you know if it has been reported that Sunvox crashes/gives and error when trying to load as effect IAA.

Haven’t seen it reported yet

Here’s a link to the forum for those interested

https://warmplace.ru/forum/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=4e5a350df741467ddde4f3f5d0a29873

• Weird title:
    SunVox is AU

Should be:
    SunVox is "Awe!"

Or maybe:

SunVox is "Ah!"

Or maybe:

SunVox is "Oh!"

Or re-puncuated:

SunVox is "Oh?"

For $6 it's better than "Rubic's Cube" for a clever little "Ru" puzzle.

Like the Math or just Maths. Is math singular or plural. It is singularly hard and
    holds multiple universes of mystery.

SunVox are cool. SuVox be bad.

• @McD said:
    Weird title:
    SunVox is AU

Should be:
    SunVox is "Awe!"

Or maybe:

SunVox is "Ah!"

Or maybe:

SunVox is "Oh!"

Or re-puncuated:

SunVox is "Oh?"

Like the Math or just Maths. Is math singular or plural. It is singularly hard and

SunVox is gold

• edited January 2020

@Littlewoodg said:

Awesome. Thanks so much for these 👊🏼™️

A little bit of OP-Z fun today sequencing Korg Electribe Wave and the new AUv3 SunVox:

• @JackDwyerburger said:

@McD said:
    Weird title:
    SunVox is AU

Should be:
    SunVox is "Awe!"

Or maybe:

SunVox is "Ah!"

Or maybe:

SunVox is "Oh!"

Or re-puncuated:

SunVox is "Oh?"

SunVox is gold

I gotta love a Periodic Table reference! Science for the Win.

• RJBRJB
    edited January 2020

I’ve undated to the latest version from today but I’m only seeing Projects, anyone know how why I’m not any instruments or fxs?

• @echoopera said:

@Littlewoodg said:

Awesome. Thanks so much for these 👊🏼™️

A little bit of OP-Z fun today sequencing Korg Electribe Wave and the new AUv3 SunVox:

Gorgeous

• So this is going to happen in a very big way for the next couple of weeks. I never realized how beautiful SunVox sounded. Wow.

• Worth clarifying to those unaware:
    To get AU sync options, go to project properties where there's the option to receive sync from other sources (AU) start/Stop, Tempo and position.

• Automation in Sunvox:

• @JackDwyerburger said:
    Carry on.

EDIT: link if you need it https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sunvox/id324462544

Like someone else said..no excuses the time has come ....I need to finally get into this ...

• @Carnbot said:
    Worth clarifying to those unaware:
    To get AU sync options, go to project properties where there's the option to receive sync from other sources (AU) start/Stop, Tempo and position.

Thanks this sync thing was throwing me off...see what I did there

• @Carnbot Big thank you for the AU sync options tip and the Automation video.. super helpful!