Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioKit L7 - Live Looper by Coda Labs Incorporated

1151617181921»

Comments

• @espiegel123 said:
    @Gavinski : l7 was the work of an individual working under the company name Coda Labs. his giving up work on it isn’t on “the Audiokit stable”.

Point taken 👍

• @Gavinski said:

@espiegel123 said:
    @Gavinski : l7 was the work of an individual working under the company name Coda Labs. his giving up work on it isn’t on “the Audiokit stable”.

Point taken 👍

Ditto!

Personally I do have some bad experiences regarding stability with most apps based on AudioKit SDK and its various incarnations so I tend to avoid them like the p...
    (My iPad and iPhone are set to share crash-logs with the developers so they should have caught them already).

Just about the only Audiokit app I've had ZERO issues with so far is the free AK Rack Reverb :sunglasses:

• @espiegel123 said:

@HotStrange said:

@Pandan said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@tahiche said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    Is there a similar looper Auv3? I bought L7 long time ago and the looper is exactly what I want for a looper but each week I have at least 1 problem with the looper. Yesterday it crasched 2x.

I have Audio Damage Enso but I prefer something linear where you can see each track.

I’m with you, L7 looks great on paper but turned out to be extremely buggy. Unusable, really.

Is 4Pockets audii recorder more stable?

Multitrack recorder? Yeah, it is, for me at least.

What exactly do you use multitrack recorder for? Mostly just recording loops in AUM? It’s been on my list for some time now but I can’t 100% decide if I need it lol.

MultiTrack recorder is nice as a sort of built-in multitrack recorder/player -- if recording independent clips and loops -- I'd think one would be happier with something designed with that use-case. There are some looping abilities but they are, in my opinion, a bit of a hassle.

Multitrack recorder is a solution for recording and playing audio in apps like AUM or Nanostudio. It can loop but it’s not it’s main purpose.
    Frankly it’s a bit “somewhere in the middle” for everything and I never use it since Loopy came along. Id also prefer to use Neon for audio clips. If you’re doing linear timeline stuff, which would be the right use case, I don’t think you’d use AUM anyway, you’d want a proper DAW. I don’t own Nanostudio, it might be handy to provide audio recording.

• I finaly bought Cubasis 3 on sale and it's finaly way better/easier like this.

• Hi everyone! Has anyone find a solution to the annoying issue about Looper L7 and Audiobus??? Thanks!

• @chicoas said:
    Hi everyone! Has anyone find a solution to the annoying issue about Looper L7 and Audiobus??? Thanks!

Which problem?

• edited July 2022

I’m having an odd one adjusting volume — I’ll drag the bar on an individual track, but maybe I’m just fat-fingering the heck out of it, but it just jumps to the default position.

Really enjoying this otherwise paired with a physical sequencer; dial-in a sound, get a groove going, lay it down. AUM and L7 are talking great to each other and staying in sync. Would love to be able to mute/trigger loops from a midi grid, though sounds like I need to look elsewhere for this?