Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

miRack by mifki Limited - Live!!!

Comments

• edited October 2020

Hey folks. Are there any tutorials on CLOCKED? I'm having difficulty sending my Keystep clock signal to CLOCKED via the MIDI INPUT module.

Do I connect CLK1 to RUN or to BPM?
    Do I set CLOCKED to 24PPQN (same as Keystep).
    What about START, STOP, and RESET?
    Btw, select "RESET WHEN RUN IS TURNED OFF" on CLOCKED.

Any other settings to consider?

CC @mifki @reasOne @auxmux @bobbfett

• You need to set Clocked and CLK1 rate (in the module menu) to the same PPQN and connect CLK1 to BPM input. That should be it, additionally you can connect STOP to RESET, for example.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hello!

I've just completed a set of 50 free Patches for miRack (still growing) :)

The last eight ones are for use in conjunction with Holonic Holon.ist.

Hope you like it! Cheers!

https://patchstorage.com/author/fabio-ribeiro/

• @mifki said:
    You need to set Clocked and CLK1 rate (in the module menu) to the same PPQN and connect CLK1 to BPM input. That should be it, additionally you can connect STOP to RESET, for example.

I feel like a moron because I could have sworn I've tried this before. Nevertheless, it works perfectly now and your reply confirms proper setup.
    Thank you.
    Keep up the good work.

• Hey, anyone here tried the new beta builds (with updated Bogaudio modules), want to make sure there are no issues with existing patches using these modules.

• @FRibeiro said:
    Hello!

I've just completed a set of 50 free Patches for miRack (still growing) :)

The last eight ones are for use in conjunction with Holonic Holon.ist.

Hope you like it! Cheers!

https://patchstorage.com/author/fabio-ribeiro/

Useful thanks!

• I know it’s a lot, but it would be cool with in app purchase. I was looking on polymaths suite by Magus instrumentalis, cool modules

• @Owgill said:
    If MiRack were to one day include the Iverson sequencers from Studio 6+1, would my ApcMini work as a controller within MiRack for these seqs?
    I saw this video and was delighted.

Tried this today with my APC Keys 25. Smooth.

• Ok, I just want to say that Valley Plateau needs to become hardware. THIS is what lush sounds like. Even when I exaggerate the modulation drift it still somehow sounds amazing. HOW?

I've never had HW FX, is this how BigSky and Eventide sounds? What's an equivalent on Eurorack?

• @DatGood Probably Noise Engineering Desmodus Versio now, but Valley has a lot more controls. Desmodus Versio is on my wishlist, thinking it'll go sweetly with my Make Noise Mimeophon.

• @auxmux said:
    @DatGood Probably Noise Engineering Desmodus Versio now, but Valley has a lot more controls. Desmodus Versio is on my wishlist, thinking it'll go sweetly with my Make Noise Mimeophon.

Yeah. The Make Noise has always had my eye. The mod panel looks like it can get huge. But Jeez-Louis. That's $$$ for an OSC voice and then some.

• Hey @mifki ! Thank you so much for the update! :)

@mifki said:
    Hey, anyone here tried the new beta builds (with updated Bogaudio modules), want to make sure there are no issues with existing patches using these modules.

I've noticed the VCAMP module is not defaulting to 0, but a little lower. Patches containing this module set at Default value (not edited) are affected. The VU module sometimes does not show the segments, depending on screen zooming.

Also, Submarine Vertical Text Display sometimes does not show text or parts of the text, unless you reload the patch or touch over the module to edit it. Submarine Envelope Oscilloscope sometimes freezes or does not respond (rare but happens).

• edited November 2020

Just begun to play with Nysthi simpliciter but I can’t go through the module... how to load a sample? Can’t see that on the menu... ( edit: looking at wrong module menu) Also the sample window don’t respond to touches, and, how are the combination (alt, shift or CTRL + mouse) handled for moving slices or selections etc...? There are also some great menu functions missing in miRack as looping aids or declick xfade. I think there must be a newer version on desktop
    ITOH @mifki are you planing updating both Nysthi and Valley modules? Specially for terror form and the Simpler tape control....

• Hey guys, I moved house recently - just to another town, but still the past few weeks were a bit crazy. It's back to normal now so new updates are coming soon. I'll talk to NYSTHI author about updating his modules as they are closed-source.

• Great news, Thanks!

• Awesome @mifki Hope things are going well with move. Looking forward to some great updates!

• Enjoy your new house!

Also, it'd be great if you could do some IAP's so we can continue to contribute to this lovely app!

• edited December 2020

Have u seen this.... and it’s free for vcv, amazing modules, would love this for mirack.

• I saw this too, lovely stuff but I think they’re closed source, no arbhar either...

• edited December 2020

Yeah, Instruo on VCV is huge!

• edited December 2020

@Krupa said:
    I saw this too, lovely stuff but I think they’re closed source, no arbhar either...

Maybe @mifki could get permission to convert them... it’s good marketing after all. Hope
    I don’t think they will ever risk exposing the code for arbhar, it’s too good.

• Yeah I’ll have a closer look at the license later, arbhar might not have been up there when I looked as well...

• I was wondering, does MiRack do polyphony? Is it planned?

• @despego said:
    I was wondering, does MiRack do polyphony? Is it planned?

They stated on Twitter that lots of stuff is in the future of miRack this year!

• Ok. Interesting.

I asked because I see some new modules that I know have polyphony in vcv rack.

Time to download it again just to see how things are going

• miRack already has multi (16) channels of audio out and multi channel of midi out.

• @sambo said:
    miRack already has multi (16) channels of audio out and multi channel of midi out.

I was thinking more in terms of VCV Rack and polyphonic cables, so you can send x number of notes to the same synth, etc

• @despego said:
    I was wondering, does MiRack do polyphony? Is it planned?

I believe it’s a fork of VCV before the license was made more restrictive, and at this point VCV didn't have polyphony. So MiRack would have to re-implement this while avoiding license infringement.