Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

miRack by mifki Limited - Live!!!

Comments

• About the 7.15 mark.

• @Ailerom said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Ailerom said:
    Just wondering does this need to be connected to the internet to use as was suggested in one review?

And does it come with any presets? Thanks.

You don’t need to be online to use it. Where did you see a review that said that?

There are some example patches and there are quite a few more on patchstorage.

Great, thank you. The review was Electronisounds. He was quite specific about needing to be on line to use it but it is possible he was saying you can't save patches to the iPad. i.e. iCloud only.

He was mistaken. He probably overlooked the preference for the default storage location (which can be overridden, too.)

• @espiegel123 said:
    He was mistaken. He probably overlooked the preference for the default storage location (which can be overridden, too.)

Thanks, appreciate the info.

• Could we get the clouds clone with the parasites firmware? I‘m always confused when I used a clouds that only puts reverb on the granular stuff because I have forgotten that the original clouds worked that way. I need the clouds reverb on the „dry“ signal :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • built some OK patches with interzone, where do I share it , Patchstorage?

• @noob said:
    built some OK patches with interzone, where do I share it , Patchstorage?

Patches are always welcome🙏🏽🖤🙏🏽

https://patchstorage.com/platform/mirack/

• @espiegel123 said:

@Ailerom said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Ailerom said:
    Just wondering does this need to be connected to the internet to use as was suggested in one review?

You don’t need to be online to use it. Where did you see a review that said that?

There are some example patches and there are quite a few more on patchstorage.

Great, thank you. The review was Electronisounds. He was quite specific about needing to be on line to use it but it is possible he was saying you can't save patches to the iPad. i.e. iCloud only.

Dean pinned a comment that corrects him in that review video. He also explains that he got it wrong in the follow-up video at 0:56.

• @Owgill said:

@Owgill said:
    Was I dreaming when I saw The XOR Klee sequencer a few months ago? I updated to the latest version and I can’t find it anymore.

Bump

No I never added those modules.

• @Ailerom said:

Just tested with iPad in Airplane mode. Nope. Still works.

Yes there are presets

• edited September 2020

@GovernorSilver said:

@Ailerom said:

However, after the last update or two, I cannot load any patches I made other than the one already preloaded into miRack.

I made and saved a bunch of patches from working through tutorial videos. They all seem to have disappeared. The only patch I have left is the preloaded one which I saved. I did not update to IOS 14 yet.

• @GovernorSilver said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@Ailerom said:

However, after the last update or two, I cannot load any patches I made other than the one already preloaded into miRack.

I made and saved a bunch of patches from working through tutorial videos. They all seem to have disappeared. The only patch I have left is the preloaded one which I saved. I did not update to IOS 14 yet.

Have you checked in your miRack folders both On my iPad and on the cloud drive. At some point, the default changed to cloud drive. I had a situation where I thought I had lost files, but it was because they were in the folder On my iPad rather than in the cloud drive folder which had become the default.

• It's easy to save presets in the wrong folder since it defaults whichever folder you accessed last. I keep loading samples from somewhere else, then accidentally saving presets there. It'd be kind of nice if there was an option for a default preset save folder, but still the memory of the last folder used for sample loading.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @espiegel123 said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@Ailerom said:

Have you checked in your miRack folders both On my iPad and on the cloud drive. At some point, the default changed to cloud drive. I had a situation where I thought I had lost files, but it was because they were in the folder On my iPad rather than in the cloud drive folder which had become the default.

I found the patches. I was initially confused because I couldn't find the miRack folder under "On My iPad", so I created a new miRack folder and saved my one patch there. Today, I looked again and now see two miRack folders. One of them has all the patches from before.

No idea what happened.

• edited September 2020

-A search feature like in VCV rack could be welcome to find modules.
    -Can’t move multiple modules too 😟
    -Can’t save presets too, I know we can but it’s not really a presets but it’s a copy to past.
    -Bogaudio doesn’t have options like in VCV rack example volt range like in the screen capture.

Thx in advance

• @Owgill said:
    Thanks for letting me know @mifki. Would it be possible to add XOR’s modules’ one day?

Yes please!

• @Hkor said:
    -Can’t save presets too, I know we can but it’s not really a presets but it’s a copy to past.
    -Bogaudio doesn’t have options like in VCV rack example volt range like in the screen capture.

Thx in advance

Improvements to module browser and to preset management are coming soon.
    Bogaudio will be updated to the latest version with all the options in a week or so.

• @mifki Awesome! Also, saw that Squinky Labs has some new stuff like a Subharmonicon clone, which would be sweet additions. Thanks!

• Hey guys, I've made a new miRack website, and also created a forum! There's nothing really there yet at the moment, you're welcome to register and post past and future discussions or anything relevant or interesting there. We'll see how it goes.

• Yeah good idea on a forum, miRack is very deep and things are difficult to keep track on in a single thread :)

• @mifki said:

@Hkor said:

Thx in advance

Improvements to module browser and to preset management are coming soon.
    Bogaudio will be updated to the latest version with all the options in a week or so.

Thanks

• @mifki said:
    Hey guys, I've made a new miRack website, and also created a forum! There's nothing really there yet at the moment, you're welcome to register and post past and future discussions or anything relevant or interesting there. We'll see how it goes.

Nice.
    I post request in the discussion board site.

Thx

• @mifki said:
    Hey guys, I've made a new miRack website, and also created a forum! There's nothing really there yet at the moment, you're welcome to register and post past and future discussions or anything relevant or interesting there. We'll see how it goes.

sweet

• Lord knows I don't need another forum but I'll make an exception here :)

• @auxmux said:
    @mifki Awesome! Also, saw that Squinky Labs has some new stuff like a Subharmonicon clone, which would be sweet additions. Thanks!

Yes! harmonicon! Also the new Valley terrorform!

• Converting midi triggers and notes from poly 2 to cv and gates with miRack, output from expert sleepers es-9 to QD quad drum voice in eurorack. It works great, luv miRack.

• Sweet video @bobbfett Poly2 and Quad Drum looks like a great combo.

Did the reverse recently, used miRack to quantize the pitch out of the 0ctrl into ES-9 to sequence Continua and KQ Dixie. miRack is a masterpiece.

• @auxmux said:
    Sweet video @bobbfett Poly2 and Quad Drum looks like a great combo.

Did the reverse recently, used miRack to quantize the pitch out of the 0ctrl into ES-9 to sequence Continua and KQ Dixie. miRack is a masterpiece.

Ooh, cool patch, really interesting to sequence continua from eurorack. O-ctrl seems really nice, very tempted to buy it.

• Thanks @bobbfett, yeah I think Continua is my 2nd favorite synth on iOS right now, very versatile sound. 0ctrl is a lot of fun, need to try to more things with it. When I got it, I was like does this mean I need to buy a quantizer module too? But with miRack and ES-9, I don't need to. 😄