Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free AUv3 ports of Mutable Instruments eurorack modules

Comments

• Then tomorrow. Good night from Europe 👋🏼😴

@wim said:

@david_2017 said:
    Where is the AppStore link :)

App is not not approved yet.

• @Calverhall said:

@BroCoast said:
    So excited. I may just pull the trigger on an ES-8 today in preparation!

Slightly confused, is this not for MIDI ? I mean if it does CV too thats out of this world.

Just MIDI.

• waiting!!!!

• ITS LIVE

https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/spectrum-synthesizer-bundle/id1467384251

If you're searching on the App Store, easiest way to find it is to search for "Thomas Burns" or my other app "Synth Modes", and then tap on my developer name to see all apps, and then you will see Spectrum. Seems it's not in the App Store search engine yet.

• @burns_audio said:
    ITS LIVE

https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/spectrum-synthesizer-bundle/id1467384251

If you're searching on the App Store, easiest way to find it is to search for "Thomas Burns" or my other app "Synth Modes", and then tap on my developer name to see all apps, and then you will see Spectrum. Seems it's not in the App Store search engine yet.

Got!!!!

Thank you so much and congratulations! Amazing effort.

• Congratulations and THANK YOU!

• Cool. I’ve always loved the idea of owning some Mutable Instrument kits. Now we have something on iOS. 🙏🏼👊🏼™️

• edited July 2019

Awesome, congrats on the release!

For reference, this is what I've gathered.

Spectrum = Plaits / Braids
    Modal = Elements
    Resonator = Rings
    Granular = Clouds

• I’m not seeing these in AUM or AB3 yet. Have restarted my phone. Anyone else?

• Downloading now!!! Thank you so much @burns_audio

• Also @burns_audio I see you have another app that's paid. Going get that as a show of support. Kudos.

• @gusgranite said:
    I’m not seeing these in AUM or AB3 yet. Have restarted my phone. Anyone else?

In AUM, in midi audio unit extension

• @gusgranite said:
    I’m not seeing these in AUM or AB3 yet. Have restarted my phone. Anyone else?

They should show up under Burns Audio. I did have to restart my ipad.

• edited July 2019

amazing thanks! :)
    Sounds brilliant and I think it's going to kickstart for many a passion in Eurorack :)

• Brilliant! These plugs sounds so awesome. Just my cup of.... reverberate the signal, add some delay and filter.... whhhooooooo thank you man! One needs to dig deep in these!

• @burns_audio have restarted and reinstalled but I still cannot see them. iPhone 8+ iOS 12.1.4.

Will try again later. I’m probably being a daftee!

• edited July 2019

Holy mother of f**k :open_mouth: This is just AMAZING. It's even better than i expected. Incredible sound. INCREDIBLE !!!

Btw also UI looks great, beauty of simplicity.

This goes instantly to my TOP 3 of best iOS plugins.

@burns_audio THANK YOU !

• Thank you!

Just a quick reminder to AUM users - you can add custom name to every synth/fx by long taping plugin headers. It comes handy when using bundles that share the same icon or running multiple instances of the same plugin.

• @dendy said:
    Holy mother of f**k :open_mouth: This is just AMAZING. It's even better than i expected. Incredible sound. INCREDIBLE !!!

Btw also UI looks great, beauty of simplicity.

<3 <3 thank you!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just beautiful. Thank you so much Tom!

• @EyeOhEss said:
    Very cool @burns_audio thank you!

Looks great, obvs sounds great and is rock solid so far. Great job!

One small thing. In Plaits am I being dumb when changing Models and missing a touch gesture for pop-up list? or is it neccesary to cycle through the Plaits Models one at a time? If so, that’s one thing that maybe would benefit from not staying true to hardware ;) Either way, its trivial as hell in the big picture, just wanna make sure I’m not missing something obvious :)

Thanks again!!

Yeah you gotta cycle, but if you want to modulate the engine, you can do that from the modulation matrix page. set pad X or Y to engine, set a depth, go nuts

• @burns_audio
    fantastic stuff! thanks big time! all works ok for me
    except in Granular, the "spectral" mode is silent.
    ( all the other work ok )
    am I missing something or is a bug ?

• @waka_x said:
    @burns_audio
    fantastic stuff! thanks big time! all works ok for me
    except in Granular, the "spectral" mode is silent.
    ( all the other work ok )
    am I missing something or is a bug ?

Spectral Mode is complicated

https://synthmodes.com/modules/clouds_stock/#madness

• @burns_audio
    yay... it is:) i'll try it that way...:)
    thank you!

• Looks great! Maybe someone will get a wiki page started for it?

https://wiki.audiob.us/add_an_app

• edited July 2019

Maybe I'm missing something but I'm only getting three of the instruments, Granular is missing...
    iPad Pro 2017, 10.5" iOS 12.3.1

Edit: Never mind, I found it... ;)

• @gusgranite said:
    @burns_audio have restarted and reinstalled but I still cannot see them. iPhone 8+ iOS 12.1.4.

Will try again later. I’m probably being a daftee!

I’m not seeing any of them either in AUM, iPhone 6 Plus iOS iOS 12.1.4