Chameleon AUv3 Sampler Plugin by 4Pockets.com

123457»

Comments

• Is there a manual for this app or any other 4Pockets app? When importing a file I get no sound from the keyboard even after setting the root key and range. Works fine for recording. Could be a sample rate issue? But there’s really no way to tell with any docs.

• edited May 27

@DCJ said:
    Is there a manual for this app or any other 4Pockets app? When importing a file I get no sound from the keyboard even after setting the root key and range. Works fine for recording. Could be a sample rate issue? But there’s really no way to tell with any docs.

Have only recorded so far, but just tried an import.

Was in standalone mode. Created new "TestImport" preset. Imported sample. Cropped sample. Set root key, then range. Then, saved preset.

Works for me.

• @skiphunt said:

@DCJ said:
    Is there a manual for this app or any other 4Pockets app? When importing a file I get no sound from the keyboard even after setting the root key and range. Works fine for recording. Could be a sample rate issue? But there’s really no way to tell with any docs.

Was in standalone mode. Created new "TestImport" preset. Imported sample. Cropped sample. Set root key, then range. Then, saved preset.

Works for me.

Do you remember the sample rate of the sample?

• @DCJ said:

@skiphunt said:

@DCJ said:

Works for me.

Do you remember the sample rate of the sample?

16bit 44.1 .wav

• Does this support choke groups? Can’t seem to find it if it does

• New dedicated preset browser in Chameleon. I think this developer actually makes music on iPad.

• +1 for time stretch and possibly add a couple choke groups in for the pads. Once you figured this app out it is a super easy work flow. And maybe move the one shot button to the sampler area especially if your trying to create a one shot instead of dropping down a couple menus.

• anyone know if chameleon have an automap sample capability, similar to ns2?
    i am thinking of purchasing synthjacker to create samples and load them in chameleon.

• @nondes said:
    Needs SFZ support, then I'll buy it. I already have AudioLayer and am reasonably satisfied for my sampling needs.

Did this ever get SFZ support ... or what other format does it support? 😎😇🙏🏼

• I’ve found the developer very responsive and quite knowledgeable, might not hurt to shoot him an e-mail with some of these questions.

• @realdawei said:
    New dedicated preset browser in Chameleon. I think this developer actually makes music on iPad.

Interesting. I can't get it to open in GB. The wheel just spins and spins...

• Anyone else using Chameleon in iPadOS? I think the latest beta broke file import

• @realdawei said:
    Anyone else using Chameleon in iPadOS? I think the latest beta broke file import

yeah, i cant get it to import anymore.