Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Electribe Wave

1454647484951»

Comments

• @R_2 said:

@dokwok2 said:
    Is there a way to share patterns between iPads? I bought the app last week and ended up using it on two separate machines.

(So far I find the sounds just ok compared with Gadget — a little grainy sometimes. Gadget also makes it easier to move notes/chords over a slot, instead of having to reenter the chord in a new slot.)

Not sure if it’s possible to share patterns.
    Personally didn’t get along with its sequencer, particularly the way it saves all parameters per pattern (instead of global). Much rather use it as Warszawa in Gadget.

You can save and load ewproj files, I've loaded this ewproj file on both my ipad and iphone.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/28273/new-korg-electribe-wave-tutorial

IMPORTANT: ewproj files are the entire state of Electribe Wave, so all of your current work will be erased. Save an ewproj file first.

I think I tried to copy and paste a pattern between ewproj files and this is impossible, but you might want to try this yourself.

(BTW, I don't think the preset functionality mentioned in that post works anymore, there is another ABF thread discussing this)

I like jamming live with simple patterns in standalone Electribe Wave better than with Gadget due to the mixer interface, but haven't used it in quite some time. The simple switch between real-time programming and step programming is really nice too. Pairs well with Hammerhead, which is step programming only.

• @bedheadproducer word up! Miss your crazy funk.

• @gusgranite said:
    @bedheadproducer word up! Miss your crazy funk.

Seconded. Really useful to go through your ewproj file while learning EW, thanks for posting it.

• @circledsquare said:
    IMPORTANT: ewproj files are the entire state of Electribe Wave, so all of your current work will be erased. Save an ewproj file first.

I think I tried to copy and paste a pattern between ewproj files and this is impossible, but you might want to try this yourself.

Thank you for this information -- and warning.