Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @oat_phipps said:
    How often do you guys even use all the stuff you're asking for. Or is it just the idea of having it

SHHHH!

• @brambos said:
    Actually they can. I've even exposed the gyroscope in Mozaic for use in AU scripts :)

Now you tell me. I deleted the Gryoscope app to make room for more Mosaic scripts.

• McDMcD
    edited June 2019

@oat_phipps said:
    How often do you guys even use all the stuff you're asking for. Or is it just the idea of having it

I try to use every app I buy at least once every 10 years. I'm actually not happy with the idea of owning all these apps
    but I won't confess which are my biggest regrets.

I put my iPad in the "delete files not touched in a long time" mode to allow for more app purchasing. Sometimes I have to re-load an app to remember what is does. But that could be an early onset TBI from banging my head against my iPad when
    something won't load.

Did my iPad delete Drambo? What does it do? It's an Impaktor update right? (I should go back to not reading about Drambo until it ships).

• @oat_phipps said:

We need to get value for money from the forum membership fees.

• @oat_phipps said:

I could copy/paste this in half the threads here on some days.

• It is not the idea of the having it it is the having it of the having it.

• Some funny ish on this thread, lol

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    It is not the idea of the having it it is the having it of the having it.

It's not the idea of having it but the idea of not having it....yet

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    It is not the idea of the having it it is the having it of the having it.

Then it’s the halving the idea of it.

• @giku_beepstreet please stop teasing us, thing that you have benn doing for more than a year now, or at least give us some perspective and an approximative date of release please ! (why are you avoiding this question while answering technical questions?)

• @Sygma said:
    @giku_beepstreet please stop teasing us, thing that you have benn doing for more than a year now, or at least give us some perspective and an approximative date of release please ! (why are you avoiding this question while answering technical questions?)

I was not good enough in estimations during last year ;)

• Ok, man...very good, killing me softly with this thing..
    Cmon ...releaseeeeee

• @rafaelollero said:

Ok, man...very good, killing me softly with this thing..
    Cmon ...releaseeeeee

@giku_beepstreet would get an employee of the year trophy at the torture chamber workers association. What a way to keep us drooling for months :D

• Dude.

This is my future. Bring me there.

• Maybe a stupid question can each track use different grid divisions and can the steps be sub-divided for ratcheting?

• @oat_phipps said:

I want to frame this. I also want it to pop up any time any of us is about to make a request. :D

• Wow that little video is making me catch the fever again!
    I just started feeling better 🤣🤣

• @DCJ said:

@oat_phipps said:

I want to frame this. I also want it to pop up any time any of us is about to make a request. :D

It reminds me of the time last year when I decided to quit smoking. I was out of cigarettes and extremely anxious, and my car was borrowed, so I walked a couple miles to the store to get a pack. When I got home I realized I didn't smoke one and didn't even think about smoking one on the walk back. It was just the assurance of having them that I craved. Thankfully, I've since quit.

• edited June 2019

@Samu said:

Maybe a stupid question can each track use different grid divisions and can the steps be sub-divided for ratcheting?

not stupid, but quite crucial :) . Pattern length is set globally, but each track can be broken at any position by using JUMP component ... and this may be conditional. Retrigger is a step property. As about different speed (grid division), why not, each track runs independently. So most probably yes

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    You have 10 scenes with parameter locks and you can morph between them :)

marry me !!!!

• @EyeOhEss said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Samu said:

Maybe a stupid question can each track use different grid divisions and can the steps be sub-divided for ratcheting?

not stupid, but quite crucial :) . Pattern length is set globally, but each track can be broken at any position by using JUMP component ... and this may be conditional. Retrigger is a step property. As about different speed (grid division), why not, each track runs independently. So most probably yes

You’ve created a monster :) Have a feeling this app’s going to give some top drawer hardware some serious competition...

And I have a feeling that Mr Drambo is in equal parts delighted and anxious. Still, I’ll be buying this without even thinking about it 🙂.

• edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.