Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Samu said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Probably the last teaser. Playing with AN kick module and abusing it :). Its circuit modelled 808 kick with FM and wide frequency range, its capable of making crazy sounds.

I'm 'dead'...
    Will it include any kind of 'audio recorder' for quick sampling/re-sampling & editing?(Normalise/Amplify, Trim, Fade In/out?).
    If yes, does it include any input selection?(for multi-input devices, or mic-selection on iOS(front, back, bottom etc.).

Yes (for all) :) it will be handled by various sampler modules that can sample its input or one of system inputs.

Whoa, will recording in these sampler modules be automatable? Say, will it be able to record on a certain step with some probability? If so, this is looking more and more like an Octatrack "killer" for me

• Man - this thread is over a year old already.... and yet I click on it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

• @jipumarino said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Samu said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Probably the last teaser. Playing with AN kick module and abusing it :). Its circuit modelled 808 kick with FM and wide frequency range, its capable of making crazy sounds.

I'm 'dead'...
    Will it include any kind of 'audio recorder' for quick sampling/re-sampling & editing?(Normalise/Amplify, Trim, Fade In/out?).
    If yes, does it include any input selection?(for multi-input devices, or mic-selection on iOS(front, back, bottom etc.).

Yes (for all) :) it will be handled by various sampler modules that can sample its input or one of system inputs.

Whoa, will recording in these sampler modules be automatable? Say, will it be able to record on a certain step with some probability? If so, this is looking more and more like an Octatrack "killer" for me

Yes, automatable and modulable

• edited July 2019

Soon this will be like... "Is there anything Drambo can't do?" :D

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@jipumarino said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Samu said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

I'm 'dead'...

Oh my :)

• @giku_beepstreet said:

• edited July 2019

One of interesting features that will be available soon (1.0 or 1.1) are "live samples". Audio buffers can be shared among modules. One module is recording audio to a buffer, that simultaneously may be readed by other sampler modules on other tracks.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    One of interesting features that will be available soon (1.0 or 1.1) are "live samples". Audio buffers can be shared among modules. One module is recording audio to a buffer, that simultaneously may be readed by other sampler modules on other tracks.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

So yep, OT-killer (for my use cases). Can't wait.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

Excellent feature, I predict the wait will definitely be worth it for me as you’ve included so many great features and ways of connecting the modules that make a lot of sense.

• This app excites me so much that it finally made me create an account and post. So there is that I suppose.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

+1 If it does this stuff, it will be a show-stopper. I'm waiting for the dev to name his price.

• Just let us have the beta, you know you want to

• Welcome @SanMateo! That’s a good first post 😎

• what I imagine every time Drambo comes up

• @Daveypoo said:
    Man - this thread is over a year old already.... and yet I click on it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It’s clearly become a monster that’s gonna be a bitch to beta and then to support. I hope it gets priced accordingly.

• @gusgranite said:
    Welcome @SanMateo! That’s a good first post 😎

Thank you!

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

@DCJ said:
    what I imagine every time Drambo comes up

• @giku_beepstreet said:

WHAT, GTFOH!

@giku_beepstreet said:

NAH SERIOUSLY... GTFOH AND RELEASE THIS ASAP!!

• .> @paradiddle said:

So this is probably gonna end up being the most advanced drum machine in the milky way!

So let's dig out iSpark until Drambo's released B)

• I do fear that this app has developed such a weight of expectation that it could never realise all our hopes. But, like life itself, we keep clinging on in hope :blush:

• Its all about a framework, that makes fulfilling these expectation possible. After numerous iterations its ready for most of them.

• Would love to test!,!

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Its all about a framework, that makes fulfilling these expectation possible. After numerous iterations its ready for most of them.

I had been on the fence about getting a digitakt just to have an all in one box to throw in my bag to have fun with but this looks pretty close! Looking forward to it.

• ha yes, ispark is a good one. Funny you mention that cuz I have the desktop spark also and was thinking yesterday about how underrated it is.

@rs2000 said:
    .> @paradiddle said:

So this is probably gonna end up being the most advanced drum machine in the milky way!

• Oh iSpark - the bane of my drumming existence. Too many times have you crashed on me or become a ghost, running behind other apps without telling me, sucking up my system resources...

What a wasted opportunity - that app had SO much potential.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Its all about a framework, that makes fulfilling these expectation possible. After numerous iterations its ready for most of them.

Good to hear. Still looking forward to it a great deal.

• @rs2000 said:
    .> @paradiddle said:

There’s so much right about this drum machine. I wish they’d update it.

This discussion has been closed.