Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cannabis: Help or hindrance?

Comments

• @Iso said:
    Great for mixing/playing.............lousy for engineering............i instantly forget how everything in the studio works, and everything falls apart!

:D Not to mention that sense of panic that accompanies the mental blackout.

• Proto,5 -10 joints a day—— must be (Male) Roadside or Canalside hemp mate ,hope you’re not paying for it.Shop around 3 or 4 tokes in 2018 ought to do the trick for at least an evening session.More and more for the same effect ,sounds like you are not getting off in the first place.

• @CracklePot said:

@Iso said:
    Great for mixing/playing.............lousy for engineering............i instantly forget how everything in the studio works, and everything falls apart!

:D Not to mention that sense of panic that accompanies the mental blackout.

:D

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @d4d0ug said:
    I got me one of those new fangled vaporiser thingamabobs. Used to smoke with baccy. Much cleaner this way.

I find it helps with generating ideas but not finish projects. :D

Get stoned and kick out the jams
    Switch to coffee to focus on mixing/finishing
    Get stoned and evaluate/enjoy
    Repeat
    :)

• @d4d0ug said:
    I got me one of those new fangled vaporiser thingamabobs. Used to smoke with baccy. Much cleaner this way.

Yea have stopped all tobacco and use volcano vape. Snap, I never finish anything but hell I enjoy not getting anywhere. Had 4 hour drone session with iPad, Boog, Pro 2 and Dom 1 on Sunday - recorded nothing but loved it anyhow.

• For better or worse it's part of the process for me.

Too much/too often is never a good idea. It's helping me quit the cigs right now & doing a good job.

• @AudioGus said:
    Currently only using CBD oil for pain and inflammation. Works fantastic.

5% oil or higher?

• @R_2 said:

@AudioGus said:
    Currently only using CBD oil for pain and inflammation. Works fantastic.

5% oil or higher?

I am using what they call ‘Full Spectrum’ which aparently has the whole range of cannabinoids excluding THC. I tried the ‘Full Strength’ which is just concentrated cbd but it was not as effective for me.

• @richardyot said:
    I do remember though that when I was high on weed that I had the constant nagging feeling that I should be getting stuff done rather than sitting around stoned...

That’s why you need a plan, like eating half a pizza and watching YouTube.

• edited April 2018

@CracklePot said:

@d4d0ug said:

Repeat

Same, lol.

Bought a Nespresso machine for when I need a little boost.

• @CracklePot said:

Repeat

I like this too, also sometimes its good to have an initial "set everything up" step at the very beginning before smoking. A sober reevaluation at the end can be prudent as well :smiley:

• today ... i think it might be a help.

• haha I was just about to post that Andy Plankton

• @JangoMango said:
    haha I was just about to post that Andy Plankton

:) sadly suffering from the mentioned dry patch atm :(

What sort of rundown council estate is this...even the local petrol station sells digital scales....but no sign of anything anywhere LOL

• come to Bournemouth.. there's green everywhere lol

• @AndyPlankton said:

@JangoMango said:

What sort of rundown council estate is this...even the local petrol station sells digital scales....but no sign of anything anywhere LOL

Can’t just go to the store? Oh wait... Vancouver Brag.

• LOL, it's amazing how quickly just walking to the store for pot becomes normal.

• Cultural conditioning is a hell of a drug.

• @Tarekith said:
    I'm the oppposite of most people, THC makes me incredibly focused and I actually get stuff done. I've struggled with ADHD over the years, and it really helps me focus on what I'm doing without getting distracted by stuff that doesn't matter. That endless mental loop as it were.

Living in Seattle where it's legal now is definitely nice, I can just walk down to the store on the corner and pick out what I want knowing it's been tested. Fairly cheap too, at least compared to craft beer which is also big here. :smile: I vape so I could care less about large nugs, which means I can get 1/2oz shake bags of great herb for something like $40. Crazy.

But like with anything, it's about being aware of how it affects you. I know many people who just sit and are lazy and do nothing but noodle when they smoke up. I'd not be interested in it if that was the situation for me.

I’m just like you man, adhd and some everyday all day and get more stuff done then if I didn’t. I also live in Seattle, well now I’m on the peninsula. We should link up, what type of music you write?

• @JangoMango said:
    come to Bournemouth.. there's green everywhere lol

:D I used to go to Bournemouth a lot when I was younger...family holidays in Mudeford as a kid, and then nights out in town at the weekends once I hit my teens....I love that area.

• @AudioGus said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@JangoMango said:

Can’t just go to the store? Oh wait... Vancouver Brag.

@Tarekith said:
    LOL, it's amazing how quickly just walking to the store for pot becomes normal.

Not Jealous...Not Jealous...OK I AM :mrgreen:

• Alternative medicine are more accepted now a days due to it's promising results unlike pharmaceutical medicine, alternative medicine don't give negative effect such as kidney and liver problems when it comes to long term use. As for my alternative medicine usage, I use medical marijuana. Different strain has a variety of uses and effect depending on your needs. Like this marijuana strain www.gyo.green/reserva-privada-strawberry-banana-prv-stb-f.html . This strain has a very potent effect on chronic pains like back pain and joint pain and a lot more.

• Marijuana Large Or Extra-Large Pizza?

• I’ve only seen bad come of it .

• ever tried kratom for pain ?

@AudioGus said:
    I found THC could be either at different times. Currently only using CBD oil for pain and inflammation. Works fantastic. Doubt I will bother with THC again.

• @reasOne said:
    ever tried kratom for pain ?

@AudioGus said:
    I found THC could be either at different times. Currently only using CBD oil for pain and inflammation. Works fantastic. Doubt I will bother with THC again.

Yes, but I like shitting too much. ;)