Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cannabis: Help or hindrance?

167891012»

Comments

• @Spidericemidas said:
    That was always my take on it. Don't do it anymore though. I did enough things back then to leave a permanent influence. 😉

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Some of those stoned jams from the past were awful, but some were extremely inspired - I think it’s definitely more about taking those occasional inspired pieces and working on them rather than consistently producing great results while stoned.

(Sorry, I know it’s quite a bit after the post, but I only just noticed it.)

• @Kichilli said:
    Some people use cannabis for their health problems. If it helps someone, I don't mind.

Why would you mind?

It's a plant that grows naturally on the planet. In abundance.

• jason said:
    What is a hirndance? Is it any good?
    🧠 🕺🏻

An opposite lol

• Magnesium l threonate seems ok (1000mg etc ) or a 500mg.

Like if there were a boring object to fix. Or if you had to paint lead models.

You would be more enthusiastic and concentrate better.

But always being quite ill.

Anything for me is good.

• Sounds cool also.

Like you could just make tunes ( Like Magneto )

Throwing lorries.

Tweaking Mercury.

• When I used to get stoned.

A pool shot would make you feel like Neo.

But a hinderence because I stared at my wall. Then envisioned a painted line. Actually spent £50 at B and Q.

Sample paints for a line.

Like the silly wall paper borders in homes.

• Enormously helpful, but the waddling to the kitchen for snacks is getting awful slow...

• edited November 2023

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Enormously helpful, but the waddling to the kitchen for snacks is getting awful slow...

I tend to agree but with gentle pushback re: waddling slowly. Doing it quickly looks anbsolutely absurd.

• edited April 8

Cannabis can definitely be a game-changer, but I can relate to the struggle of moving slowly to the kitchen for snacks! However, I think there's some charm in taking it easy. If you're exploring options, you might find something helpful at Joy Organics' website: joyorganics.com.

• edited April 3

The only problem i have with weed is since I’ve moved to Mexico I can’t find that good sticky icky like before in SF…