Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

4 Pockets Progressions App

12346»

Comments

• Just heard @MadeofWax use this. Had to bump this thread. Sounds very good, indeed.

• New vid from Paul:

• @Simon said:
    New vid from Paul:

Thanks

• First we had Scaler 2 and then Progressions - I’m fuckin’ excited over my chordfuture!!

My M1 iPad Pro 12.9” goes warm on my last vacationweek!

• New update
    With midi export
    Nice
    👍

• @Gdub said:
    New update
    With midi export
    Nice
    👍

Great!!!!

Wish I could write fem-star-reviews to both Progressions and Scaler 2, but I’m on beta on all of my devices (iPadOS16 beta 4 - iOS16 beta 4)…

• New video:

• Updated…

Would be nice to get ‘undo\redo’.
    Thanks.

• The more and more I use Progressions (and Scaler 2) it occurs to me how bloody fantastic this two apps are!!

My knowledge in scales has increased very much - and found chord progressions never have found myself!

So, thanks for this two masterpieces, AND, all the tutorials on YT that let us just in faster…

• Updated.

• Brilliant app! Love the randomness it generates by expanding other type scale chords that sound in key.
    But I'm not able to manage the routing of ports and midi within Cubasis. All I've seen is that it is being used in AUM.
    I tried both progression as instrument and midi effect. I saw the 5 ports on one track only, other tracks did not show the other port options.
    Anyone using this inside of Cubasis?

• @Bob The only way that I found to get it working is to have the transport running in Cubasis and have host sync in the Progressions app that’s the way you do it.

• Not sure if this helps but there are a few apps that help bus midi. Midi Tools by developer of Atom & Atom 2 is one that comes to mind.

• @onerez said:
    @Bob The only way that I found to get it working is to have the transport running in Cubasis and have host sync in the Progressions app that’s the way you do it.

Thanks! I figured it out by using it as a midi effect, was a little struggle but got it working. Deep app, the chord options are so nice. I like it a lot more than chordjam. Scaler is on the list too... maybe 🙂

• edited September 2022

Why can I choose only one of of playing styles? :
    Block chords
    strummer
    Arpeggios

Included with bass.

Any one else wish they could all play together?

• @Tamir_Raz_Mataz
    Save the project
    Run as av3 and have as many as you want

• Just liked the convenience using one app like I use @_ki s patch

https://patchstorage.com/midigen-controlled-meander/

• Nice work dude
    👍

• Anyone else getting app crash when attempting to change internal instrument…. Settings/instrument settings/ crash!!
    iPad Pro iOS 16.2

• @id_23 said:
    Anyone else getting app crash when attempting to change internal instrument…. Settings/instrument settings/ crash!!
    iPad Pro iOS 16.2

yes

• @id_23 said:
    Anyone else getting app crash when attempting to change internal instrument…. Settings/instrument settings/ crash!!
    iPad Pro iOS 16.2

Not getting the crash on 15.7.1
    But there is just a single sound font voice in there.
    Unless you loaded up your own sound fonts, you probably don’t need to go into that menu.

• @CracklePot said:

@id_23 said:
    iPad Pro iOS 16.2

Not getting the crash on 15.7.1
    But there is just a single sound font voice in there.
    Unless you loaded up your own sound fonts, you probably don’t need to go into that menu.

True!

• How to export saved settings and import on another device?