Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatly Pro, the pocket ghost producer

1161718192022»

Comments

• @gusgranite said:

@HotStrange said:

@gusgranite said:
    @AntoninCharvat Hey Antonin - just checking in to see how it’s going? I just did a search for Beatly Pro on the AppStore because my beta had expired and it didn’t show up which worried me a bit. I got to it through free Beatly app version though so I could download Pro again.

I know how much work you have put into this awesome little app. I hope you’re doing good.

Gus

Where are you based? It’s definitely showing up for me. Not only that but it’s #59 on the App Store currently.

Love the app though and definitely still hoping it’s on his mind.

Canada. Type Beatly Pro and you only get a long list of other apps.

Have you bought it? I always have trouble finding it through search and usually have to go to my purchased list or search the developers name specifically.

• @HotStrange said:

@gusgranite said:

@HotStrange said:

@gusgranite said:
    @AntoninCharvat Hey Antonin - just checking in to see how it’s going? I just did a search for Beatly Pro on the AppStore because my beta had expired and it didn’t show up which worried me a bit. I got to it through free Beatly app version though so I could download Pro again.

I know how much work you have put into this awesome little app. I hope you’re doing good.

Gus

Where are you based? It’s definitely showing up for me. Not only that but it’s #59 on the App Store currently.

Have you bought it? I always have trouble finding it through search and usually have to go to my purchased list or search the developers name specifically.

Yes, I had already purchased but had the expired beta installed. All good now. I just wanted to let the developer know that it wasn’t coming up in search and just check in with them. Cheers @HotStrange - love the app too. Really fun little gem.

• @gusgranite said:

@HotStrange said:

@gusgranite said:

@HotStrange said:

@gusgranite said:

Gus

Yes, I had already purchased but had the expired beta installed. All good now. I just wanted to let the developer know that it wasn’t coming up in search and just check in with them. Cheers @HotStrange - love the app too. Really fun little gem.

An okay, gotcha! Yes it’s great and probably my favorite generative app. And so many uses. I’ve made tracks just inside it with sample import, used it to sequence entire songs in AUM directing it to other AUs, and just using it to generate random songs to sample elsewhere.