Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatly Pro, the pocket ghost producer

Comments

• Update

• @jolico said:
    Update

Yes, thanks @jolico for helping me with that crash investigations! Beatly is now more stable than ever! :smiley:

• I made a short video of how to use Beatly Pro for creating Stranger Things main theme music chiptune cover. It also explains a lot of features many people might not even know about, so basically it can be considered a tutorial :)

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    I made a short video of how to use Beatly Pro for creating Stranger Things main theme music chiptune cover. It also explains a lot of features many people might not even know about, so basically it can be considered a tutorial :)

@AntoninCharvat said:
    I made a short video of how to use Beatly Pro for creating Stranger Things main theme music chiptune cover. It also explains a lot of features many people might not even know about, so basically it can be considered a tutorial :)

Good tute! Thx

• @AntoninCharvat said:

👍

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@jolico said:
    Update

Yes, thanks @jolico for helping me with that crash investigations! Beatly is now more stable than ever! :smiley:

Sweet.

• This awesome app keeps getting better.

New update!!!

• @jolico said:

New update!!!

Yes! And this one is very special, because now you can tweak your already generated song in the key/chord-wise way. This brings huge potential to customise the song infinitely.

App Store "what's new" text:

**Now you can change the key/base chord of each generated track right from the piano roll!
    Just tap the chord name at the bottom of a beat and pick any chord you want the notes to transpose to!
    Minor piano roll improvements and bugfix.

Thank you all for your constant support!**

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@jolico said:

New update!!!

Yes! And this one is very special, because now you can tweak your already generated song in the key/chord-wise way. This brings huge potential to customise the song infinitely.

App Store "what's new" text:

**Now you can change the key/base chord of each generated track right from the piano roll!
    Just tap the chord name at the bottom of a beat and pick any chord you want the notes to transpose to!
    Minor piano roll improvements and bugfix.

Thank you all for your constant support!**

THANK YOU! I've been waiting for this one....

• Is there a way to export the drum sounds individually? Would love to have the kick, snare, clap, and hats all export individually.

• @ChancedMusic said:
    Is there a way to export the drum sounds individually? Would love to have the kick, snare, clap, and hats all export individually.

This will be available in the following version 1.28! I already have the implementation ready, now it needs to be tested and during the next week I want to release it.

• I have just made an update to the free Beatly app.

Now you can generate music in all the "PRO" genres: rap, lo-fi, dance, chiptune and cinematic.
    All other limitations still apply, but I believe this will bring more users to the Beatly ecosystem.

If you are interested in generative music yet you hesitate if the Beatly Pro is worth it, go ahead and give a shot to its free little brother:

https://apple.co/3QGftDo

Also if you know someone who might be interested in Beatly, please share this app with them. Any mention will help me a lot in my journey.

Thank you!

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@ChancedMusic said:
    Is there a way to export the drum sounds individually? Would love to have the kick, snare, clap, and hats all export individually.

This will be available in the following version 1.28! I already have the implementation ready, now it needs to be tested and during the next week I want to release it.

Yaaaay!

• This app just keeps getting better. Thanks for all the hard work!

• Beatly Pro Beta just got midi stem export, which I’m super pumped about. Great stuff @AntoninCharvat

Working great so far. Cheers!

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Thanks for sharing @Poppadocrock B)

Here's a small sneak peek of a new upcoming feature - templates. Basically pregenerated patterns ready to be used:

Sorry if I’m being stupid but how do you access these templates? (On iPad)

• @iamspoon said:

@AntoninCharvat said:
    Thanks for sharing @Poppadocrock B)

Here's a small sneak peek of a new upcoming feature - templates. Basically pregenerated patterns ready to be used:

Sorry if I’m being stupid but how do you access these templates? (On iPad)

It is very well hidden. ;)

Open the piano roll for one of the instruments, click the three dots at the top left corner, then click the icon that looks a bit like three squares in front of each other with a plus sign.

• I.e. the middle icon in the screenshot.

• MIDI OUT with channels and notes configuration is now on TestFlight!
    If there's anyone keen to check that out, let me know - there is still plenty of room in the beta test!

• Announcing update 1.29!

Big update for everyone interested in Beatly's MIDI OUT!
    You can now change MIDI channel for each instrument and also note for every drum instrument.
    Also when exporting a MIDI file, now it is possible to export individual stems all at once.
    Generator algorithm and patterns has been improved to provide more melodic output.
    The keys in piano roll will no longer expand automatically on touch - use the button in the header to toggle its width.

Get it as always here:
    https://apple.co/3P8pRDs

• He never stops! Thank you!

• Sweet! Thank you Antonin!

• This is coming soon - piano roll chord locks, so you can be sure you won't miss a single note! :)
    Btw there are still free slots in beta (TestFlight). If you're bored, let me know and check the app now!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qYIUWzx3WZM

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    This is coming soon - piano roll chord locks, so you can be sure you won't miss a single note! :)
    Btw there are still free slots in beta (TestFlight). If you're bored, let me know and check the app now!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qYIUWzx3WZM

Hell yeah