Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What would you like to see as AUv3?

Comments

• More Korg. Thor would be awesome too. And Samplr. And Koala. And a launchpad app, any of them. Dear god I need an audio clip launcher with auv3 and midi in

• the one i really need - Kuvert envelope shaper

• More CV tools to control Eurorack modules.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Thumbjam
    Drumjam

Helllll yeah!
    @sonosaurus

• @michael_m said:

@wim said:
    Patterning. Though Drambo is kinda, sorta, filling the gap.
    iElectribe too. Drum Computer is in that territory, but there's no real substitute for iElectribe.

I remember the crap some of us took back when we expressed disappointment that Patterning 2 wouldn't be AUv3. Seems times have changed.

I know I would use iElectribe more if it was AUv3.

So luckily we have GR-16 as Auv3! It’s a powerhouse Groovebox that offered so much more now since it’s updated

• @wim said:
    iElectribe too. Drum Computer is in that territory, but there's no real substitute for iElectribe.

I remember the crap some of us took back when we expressed disappointment that Patterning 2 wouldn't be AUv3. Seems times have changed.

Idit you try to send midi from patterning to Drambo. U could record the midi to Drambo

• @nerVe said:
    More CV tools to control Eurorack modules.

Assuming you've tried MiRack but have you tired CoVariant?
    Defo worth a look if you haven't. Was using MiRack for my Midi t CV conversion but CoVariant is a sleeker solution

• @ronnieb said:

Hi. Yes, I am currently working with CoVariant.

• @GrimLucky said:
    Oscilab

Plus all the Korg apps obviously

Oscilab would be cool...

• Xequence 2

• Flux:FX

That app as an AU and all bugs fixed would change my life. It's the best looper design ever IMO.

• Well, I wish to see this ChipSynth PortaFM as an AUv3.
    (Sure we have OPL from DiscoDSP but it's pretty wonky to use).

• Patterning

• Korg synths, DM2, Xequence 2

• @Poppadocrock said:

@GrimLucky said:
    Oscilab

Oscilab would be cool...

Yes, and an AUv3 version of PolyPhase please!

• Magellan 1/Jr - there’s some stuff that 2 is missing :)

• an Audio Controlled Oscillator

• @Intrepolicious said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@GrimLucky said:
    Oscilab

Oscilab would be cool...

Yes, and an AUv3 version of PolyPhase please!

There has been a lot of Polyphase updates recently but I’m sure if AUv3 is on the developers todo list or not....

• @KRPT said:
    Magellan 1/Jr - there’s some stuff that 2 is missing :)

Really, I’ve never taken much time to compare, what differences did you notice?

I’ve been considering deleting Magellan since I had M2, didn’t realize there was some things missing though...

• Mitosynth and Grain Science

• @Tamir_Raz_Mataz said:

@michael_m said:

@wim said:

I know I would use iElectribe more if it was AUv3.

So luckily we have GR-16 as Auv3! It’s a powerhouse Groovebox that offered so much more now since it’s updated

AUv3? Huh. Cool!

• @AudioGus yes, was delivered as a Christmas present...

my vote is for all the Korg apps....waiting patiently (sort of, maybe not)...

• "What would you like to see as AUv3?" Everything.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@KRPT said:

I’ve been considering deleting Magellan since I had M2, didn’t realize there was some things missing though...

Actually now that I think about it, it’s really only the older Spawn function that I miss - the newer one is great but the original had a way to filter your spawns by sound (bass, lead, fx... etc) - it’s actually given me a lot of grouped sounds to play with, a lot more straightforward that Spawn 2 (which has also given me a ton of sounds to play with!)

Both synths are still missing some sort of saturation/distortion effect too IMO, same with Kauldron

• Z> @KRPT said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@KRPT said:

Actually now that I think about it, it’s really only the older Spawn function that I miss - the newer one is great but the original had a way to filter your spawns by sound (bass, lead, fx... etc) - it’s actually given me a lot of grouped sounds to play with, a lot more straightforward that Spawn 2 (which has also given me a ton of sounds to play with!)

Both synths are still missing some sort of saturation/distortion effect too IMO, same with Kauldron

I want an option for the fx order and parameters to be randomized.

• SampleTank
    Animoog
    Odyssei

• iDensity but the full version as Auv3. Problem is that Auv3 can’t host Auv3 =\

• Baby scratch...