Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MM-1 MuteMaster by Kai Aras

Comments

• Router. A really sexy router. Can't get more basic than that.

• I Kai-nt wait> @Bill_Brasky said:

@eross said:
    any more hints? synth ,drum ,sampler, looper effect?

In the comments Kai said it was something that sits in the fx slot but is technically hard to define. Interest piqued.

The App Store description will be interesting then.

• I love drum synths and crazy effects so i’ll be happy either way.

• Does the first knob have ‘voice selector’ written above it? 😛

• @Jumpercollins said:
    It's the one effect the most basic that no one has thought of yet

Sweet! A new noise gate!

• Phasor.

• It's a breadmaker.

• Parametric analog monkey drummer

• it’s a midi modifier. midi notes go in and get duplicated and split and sent out the other end

• A multi channel sequencer/arpeggiator

• edited April 2020

maybe an audio router/ sequencer? audio goes and and gets sequenced out to multi-ports to send to other channels . Like in Aum?

• Note pattern hmm, sequencer?

• It’s a pattern sequencer that allows you to combine and mash the prerecorded midi pattern data in a live way.
    Or it’s a effect that streams the same live audio input to several different channels, adds a different effect to each then allows you to mix and slice between them.

• Live today? Yes please

• Piano roll?

• Some sort of gate!

• It’s a red multi-channel Audio Unit to assist the creation of electronic music and which will function in the effect slot of the mixer. It will be for use on the iOS platform. 😛

• edited April 2020

Some sort of app with a reddish GUI app and Kai Aras typical original Knob design 💪🏼

• Multi I/O audio matrix with sequenced mutes

• @gsm909 said:
    Multi I/O audio matrix with sequenced mutes

Put me down for one of these 👍

• @robosardine said:

@gsm909 said:
    Multi I/O audio matrix with sequenced mutes

Put me down for one of these 👍

You might like Visual Mixer

• Knitting patterns?

• This looks like a midi pattern sequencer. Controls for selecting how many of the six patterns play before repeating, option to mute a pattern (skip from playback?) and some mutation (forward/reverse/random knob) to play the individual channels in whichever order.

• It's something that I'll wonder if I need for about a minute then in a moment of low stimulation I'll look to the app store for inspiration and purchase it.

• I’m always looking for more midi manipulation tools and this looks like it fits the bill. I'm excited 🤩

• He's already said it's not a midi sequencer.

• Looper maybe then

• edited April 2020

And maybe it’s a groovebox? Which somehow also sits in the fx slot?

• I hope it'll be a combination of many of his mozaic midi manipulators into one nice package... rerouting midi sources/destinations/channels/notes... retriggering here, muting there etc... with a motion seq to capture your performance into patterns
    where's my copy? :smiley: