Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo by BeepStreet released

Comments

• J_BJ_B
    edited April 2020

I see it’s got a step sequencer for each track if I’m right, can these sequencers record polyphonic data for chords etc? Still grabbing this either way

@OnfraySin change your iPad settings under accessibility, you can fully change the colour ranges to suit your condition

• @J_B said:
    I see it’s got a step sequencer for each track if I’m right, can these sequencers record polyphonic data for chords etc? Still grabbing this either way

Yep!

• @Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    I have to say, it's entirely baffling upon opening. I have no doubt that it's a work of magic; I've read the entire thread! But no presets, huh? Good thing we're in a global lockdown!

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

There are some presets, demos and tutorials there for you. Video embedded in this OP.

Thanks, Shiro. Maybe I wasn't searching in the right spot.
    Can you give me a hint where they might be?

Thanks. I assumed OPEN would be for documents! (I'm actually supposed to be working, so...)

So am I 😬

• 1 :\
  • Wondering if it is usuable in portrait orientation on an iPhone SE. Saw screenshots of landscape, but nothing in portrait I think.

• edited April 2020

currently 4 au instances with multiple tracks and aufx in AUM with only 20% cpu, parameter locks, a+b p locks for the synth, perfectly synced, routing destinations to everywhere imaginable, easy to program, deep programming with just a few touches, playing a key while holding down a step, live recording, state saving working perfect in aum....
    i can go on , but wow @giku_beepstreet this is a master piece, thanks for dealing with us for 170 some pages, huge shout out to the beta testers for their contributions and sneak peaking us in to this amazing instrument while it was being built.
    absolutely perfect , 5 stars rated

• Yes there are some minor problems, already working on v.1.0.1 (available this week :)

Please report issues via email.

• @OnfraySin change your iPad settings under accessibility, you can fully change the colour ranges to suit your condition

This only works for a certain type of color blind. For me, it's useless

@giku_beepstreet said:
    @OnfraySin I gonna make an option soon, to avoid certain colors.

Perfect!!!

The Impaktors preset is amazing, really. Works like a charm even on iPhone 7

• Just been playing around with this processing a loop in the FX slot of AUM. Even just as an FX app it seems worth the money to me on first impression. Interface seems excellent, FX sounds seem quality, love the modular ease of rearrangement. I only know 2% of how to use this and already really dig it!! Hahaha

• @giku_beepstreet man, you brought it dude!!!! couldn’t be happier with the results, this is going to be mega!

• @giku_beepstreet thanks for all the hard work and dedication on this app.

It’s going to change the world of iOS music making forever.

May it bring you great success.

Downloading now.

👊🏼™️🙏🏼💕

• Ok - thanks for info regarding reporting bugs. Should i re-submit this via Mail? @giku_beepstreet

• @Zaubrer said:
    Wondering if it is usuable in portrait orientation on an iPhone SE. Saw screenshots of landscape, but nothing in portrait I think.

I don't have an SE anymore, but I just tried on my XR and honestly, prefer portrait to landscape on that. In landscape the see all racks button doesn't seem to.... show all racks lol. But yeah, the step keys are a little small, and I am going to be using this on iPad, but it's certainly not impossible to do it on the phone. SE is smaller of course, so it might be a bit wacky. Hopefully someone can comment/test though I've read others say it's fine.

• @MrBlaschke I'm just fixing this, so no ;)

• edited April 2020

I’ve been waiting for an app like you... 🎶

Bought it straight away! 😊

Downloading the Manual...

• @giku_beepstreet This will go down in music software history. Well done. Even spectacular

• @Zaubrer said:
    Wondering if it is usuable in portrait orientation on an iPhone SE. Saw screenshots of landscape, but nothing in portrait I think.

iPhone SE portrait mode:

• Lol, reading through to discover it actually is out... priceless and well played.

• edited April 2020

The arrows between MUTE and UNDO let you page through the sequencer steps. The longer the sequence (adjustable if you tap on the left top [01] pattern), the more pages you'll have.
    Tap on the "1/2" label to switch between full and paged views.

• This release is suspiciously well timed! I suspect Beepstreet was ready to release back in early Jan, but had inside information from China on the upcoming global spread of the Virus and decided to hold out until everyone was stuck at home with unprecedented amounts of time on their hands! In any case, congrats to Beepstreet . First impressions from the Factory presets and without having figuring out how any of it works: it sounds very good!

• And the fun begins.........

• @Zaubrer said:
    Wish it was 19,99 EUR as well to prevent that scary 2 in front lol but I 22 EUR is fine as well, obviously.

;)

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Pass...

Kidding. I’m not crazy...

• There is a wiki page for it with links to man Drambo videos. Perhaps kind folks can add their knowledge to it, also.

https://wiki.audiob.us/beepstreet_drambo

• Very excited to finally get to use this =^_^= I’m deleting my credit card from Apple use now lol

• @ElectroHead said:
    This release is suspiciously well timed! I suspect Beepstreet was ready to release back in early Jan, but had inside information from China on the upcoming global spread of the Virus and decided to hold out until everyone was stuck at home with unprecedented amounts of time on their hands! In any case, congrats to Beepstreet . First impressions from the Factory presets and without having figuring out how any of it works: it sounds very good!

😉
    (If you only knew how much work has been put into Drambo since January... )
    Glad you like it!

• edited April 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @J_B said:

@OnfraySin change your iPad settings under accessibility, you can fully change the colour ranges to suit your condition

Yep. Change the 'Voices' count in the Midi to CV module on the left to more than 1 to get polyphony.

• @stellaremodular said:
    Its also not available in Germany yet...shows up as App Preview

Komisch, ich hab's doch schon...

• Well. I purchased it, I opened it, I looked at it, and I had not the slightest idea what to do with it. Nevermind.

• Man oh man !!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.