Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo by BeepStreet released

Comments

• 🤯🤪😬😭😀

Instabuy! I'm going to enjoy this a lot more since I haven't read the 4k posts in the other thread.

• @Zaubrer said:
    Wondering if it is usuable in portrait orientation on an iPhone SE. Saw screenshots of landscape, but nothing in portrait I think.

from my iphone xs max stand-alone and in aum as auv3

• This is the one that’s worth learning: My little DJ (just turned 5) will be raised on this toy.

@giku_beepstreet

• @Max23 said:

@OnfraySin said:
    I have to say.

I'm color blind. I'm SUPER lost at the first glance

Completely color blind (monochrome vision)
    Or just some colors like red/green, blue/black , pink/grey etc. ?

Not monochorme.

More a less, a mix between red/green/brown, pink/grey, blue/violet/purple....

• edited April 2020

@rs2000 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    I have to say, it's entirely baffling upon opening. I have no doubt that it's a work of magic; I've read the entire thread! But no presets, huh? Good thing we're in a global lockdown!

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

No presets? Hmmm...

May be run the standalone first, then the AUv3?

I'm not yet a fully paid in member of the Cult of Drambo - so that was a question as a resoponse to the previous comment.

So there are presets then? How many? Are they demo songs, patches, instruments? A bit of info for us poor souls still out in the cold...

• Does anybody else having problems in deleting single modules when in AUV3 mode? If I longtap on a module it sometimes becomes tinted green but without any dialogue pop up and I can not change the knobs anymore. Happens only with the AUV3 versions (tested with AUM and Cubasis2).

Anybody else?

• @LeonKowalski said:
    Well. I purchased it, I opened it, I looked at it, and I had not the slightest idea what to do with it. Nevermind.

You're not alone. I was hoping for a preset called SAMPLER that I could pop into an AU slot. I was hoping for a preset called PIANO ROLL that could sequence other synths. That does not seem to be the case.

Instead, the "presets" — all 13 of them — seem to be demo songs that require reverse-engineering if you want to adapt them to your purposes. And while I love what's going on in "Stochasm," I can't for the life of me see a way to untangle its components.

I am definitely a motivated buyer, and I look forward to diving into this. I mean, it seems to be a f---ing Octatrack that's on my iPhone and cost $20!

I'm just asking for gentle tips and a little forbearance from the beta testers, all of whom seem to be high-level modular gurus who have had MORE THAN A YEAR to get used to this.

• @WTK said:
    Does anybody else having problems in deleting single modules when in AUV3 mode? If I longtap on a module it sometimes becomes tinted green but without any dialogue pop up and I can not change the knobs anymore. Happens only with the AUV3 versions (tested with AUM and Cubasis2).

Anybody else?

Interesting, i not see that, FYI, You can swipe down to delete a module.

• You can ‘grab’ modules to rearrange them, and to remove you just grab and swipe it down, off the rack.

To access presets for instruments, go to add a module, select generators, instrument racks, and then presets. There should be a good deal there.

• @WTK Swipe module down, to delete.

• Sweet - 181 pages!

Anyone got a release date for this puppy yet?

😎

• @bcrichards said:
    hOw Do I gEt iT tO MaK3 nOiSe???

I do get there is a learning curve to this. I think it’s pretty intuitive, and definitely worth it.

• edited April 2020

Only been listening a few presets but I’m already in love with this. Thank you for all your hard work on Drambo giku. You’re the man.

• edited April 2020

Am I correct in saying there are 12 presets and 12 tutorials in total ?

No dumbass it has tons. Hehe

• @topaz there are 12 preset projects. You can Instrument rack presets by adding a module, selecting generators, instrument racks , and then presets.

• edited April 2020

@giku_beepstreet Thank you for making this work with my old iPad mini 2!

Edit: After one hour of playing with it I have to say... this is a masterpiece!

Fantastic workflow and endless possibilities.
    The sound is also amazing (from the perspective of someone who is using Zeeon as a main synth with a dedicated controller with almost all knobs mapped to it).

Thanks again @giku_beepstreet !

• @topaz said:
    Am I correct in saying there are 12 presets and 12 tutorials in total ?

Maybe better to say, 12 demos, 12 tutorials and the presets are linked to the modules/instrument racks.

• edited April 2020

@topaz 12 demo projects and 12 tutorials in total ....

To check presets tap (+) on the rack, then you will see a Modules browser window, then tap on PRESETS on the right side of "Instrument rack" label..

In Drambo each module has its presets.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    @WTK Swipe module down, to delete.

@Shiro said:
    Interesting, i not see that, FYI, You can swipe down to delete a module.

Ah nice, thx for the tip. Unfortunately this gesture does not work for me when the above happens. Works only on non tinted modules.

• Congrats Beepstreet Team!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Crazy.. ok wicked. Lockdown coming ;-)

@giku_beepstreet said:
    @topaz 12 demo projects and 12 tutorials in total ....

To check presets tap (+) on the rack, then you will see a Modules browser window, then tap on PRESETS on the right side of "Instrument rack" label..

In Drambo each module has its presets.

• @giku_beepstreet This is incredible, thank you. In some unrelated betas I have discussed options for au parameter exposure and/or midi learn in the context of plugins that are modular/constantly changing such as this. Any info on future external midi implementation and how that might work?

• This was the worst april’s fool ever. It was true.

• I bought at $19.99.. I got two charges from the Apple store. One for $21.76 (tax , I guess) and $7,61.......

• Anyone sussed out how to use flexi as a beat slicer ?

• For those who are struggling, watch Ben's videos. As well as the 6 minute overview one, he has a much longer one than goes into more detail and is very helpful about getting up and running.

I may make a video soon from the perspective of a modular layperson!

• This is amazanig. Sound is out of any scale, best sounding SW synth i ever heard. It sounds like top HW synths / fxs...

Also UI is amazing - clean, straightforward and the way how AU plugin is adapting to all possible screen sizes and viewports is just incredible.

@giku_beepstreet this is app of the year !

• edited April 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wooooohooooooooo...

This discussion has been closed.