Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo by BeepStreet released

Comments

• @Shiro said:

@senhorlampada said:
    @Michael maybe we could close this one. So the discussion keeps going on the release thread?

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/38019/drambo-by-beepstreet-released

You job is done 🙂

:lol:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Got it! Thank you for the videos and material you all put inside Drambo, all the presets and instruments. Thank you @giku_beepstreet for this amazing app!

• Can confirm it makes sounds other than that of a rick rolling. Couldn’t come at a better time. Thank you Beepstreet Mandro!

• i'm working through the "Around Drambo in 80 Beats" part of the manual and its exciting to glimpse at the potential of this app. thanks Mr Beepstreet!

• edited April 2020

wow.🤯 this is....(insert thousands of words of praise here) and is going to be huge

• OMG, it's real.

• edited April 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have to say, it's entirely baffling upon opening. I have no doubt that it's a work of magic; I've read the entire thread! But no presets, huh? Good thing we're in a global lockdown!

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

• Should I get this?! I dont even know what it is but the hype ! :o

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I have to say, it's entirely baffling upon opening. I have no doubt that it's a work of magic; I've read the entire thread! But no presets, huh? Good thing we're in a global lockdown!

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

No presets? Hmmm...

• bigups Beepstreet!
    this IS game-changing!!!!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I have to say, it's entirely baffling upon opening. I have no doubt that it's a work of magic; I've read the entire thread! But no presets, huh? Good thing we're in a global lockdown!

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

There are some presets, demos and tutorials there for you. Video embedded in this OP.

• Amazing. Easy to turn off quantize and get down. This trounces some of the other “similar” apps

• Thanks a lot @giku_beepstreet for your hard work and generosity as well as the beta testers one. Really music game changer Drambo ☀️✅😎

• @Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

There are some presets, demos and tutorials there for you. Video embedded in this OP.

Thanks, Shiro. Maybe I wasn't searching in the right spot.
    Can you give me a hint where they might be?

• @MonzoPro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

No presets? Hmmm...

May be run the standalone first, then the AUv3?

• Hahaha, well played Beepstreet. Release the actual app on April Fools Day to fool those who have been doubting all along.

$19.99 USD is fair, I’m jumping in... as soon as I catch up on about 300 pages of the Drambo pre-release thread. :wink:

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

The video mentioned is rather at the bottom of the first post. But I link it for you here again as well:

• The manual is pretty friendly. :wink:

@NemanzgbKaj said:
    Should I get this?! I dont even know what it is but the hype ! :o

I'm not gonna say you should. But maybe :lol:
    Guess it depends on your tastes

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

• The irony is that I'd finally stopped waiting for this, and started digging deeper into other neglected apps. And now I kind of don't want to stop playing with those apps in order to dig into this...

• @Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

Thanks. I assumed OPEN would be for documents! (I'm actually supposed to be working, so...)

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Shiro said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I'm going in.
    After breakfast, maybe.

Thanks. I assumed OPEN would be for documents! (I'm actually supposed to be working, so...)

So am I 😬

• I have to say.

I'm color blind. I'm SUPER lost at the first glance

• @giku_beepstreet
    I found a problem with the „Mute“ switch for the Pads.

• Make a simple oscillator instrument with ADSR Envelope on any Pad
    • „Trig“ activated
    • Activate „Mute“
    • Press the Pad
    • Deactivate „Mute“ - the „Mute“ in the Pad stays
    • Trigger the Pad

Result is an ever ongoing tone which kinda gets added upon every time you hit the Pad again.

To deactivate:

• Activate „Mute“
    • Hit the Pad
    • Deactivate „Mute“
    • Trigger the Pad

If you need a video i have one ready - just drop me a note if needed.

Thanks for this stunning „Thing“ :blush:

• @OnfraySin I gonna make an option soon, to avoid certain colors.

This discussion has been closed.